Democrat Voters Will Settle For A President That Will Not Tell Them The Truth

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hillary-Clinton-Newscom.jpg

If you listen to parts of the media.....Hillary is doing a victory lap after winning the White House. She came off so smooth and practiced in comparison to the sometimes flustered investigators, who knew she was lying her ass off, it was startling.....to the media. They wanted the truth.....and she only gave them half of the truth and at times none of the truth. It was masterful. How can a person lie that convincingly, knowing that what they're saying is a lie, and everyone in the room knows they're lying, and not feel a particle of remorse? This is what was amazing. Hillary feels no shame. He feels that regardless of the fact that her negligence caused the deaths of friends that she sent there personally, she doesn't feel any real remorse. If she voices any, it's only to gain sympathy, not show embarrassment. I would have loved to put a lie-detector machine on her to see if her pulse went up while she was relating testimony that she knew was total BS.

Is this what Democrat voters want? A president that lies so blatantly that even though everyone in the room knows it's a bold-faced lie.....it doesn't seem to matter. A president has to make life and death decisions all of the time. If your decision making is faulty....people die. I prefer wisdom and sound judgment over an attitude that nothing you do wrong will come back to haunt you, or that you aren't accountable for any mistake you make. Is that the kind of president we want? I prefer the first interview over this one. At least her arrogance was in full display when she pounded her desk and said "What Difference Does It Make" that these killers were terrorists or just protesters out to raise Hell over a video. That was the real Hillary. Or was it? That's the problem here. What is Hillary really like....because we rarely ever see it.

hillary-clinton-wide-620x349.jpg

October 25, 2015
Do Hillary's Lies Matter?
By Clarice Feldman

It is of little concern to me that the corporate media says Hillary aced the Benghazi hearing, To me she didn’t, and I care more that the public is being inured to public officials’ lying. Were I running for president against her I’d produce a simple campaign video.

My campaign video would be short -- it would be Hillary before the caskets of the four Americans slaughtered in Benghazi blaming an obscure video and its maker for the incident; Hillary telling the father of one of the deceased, Ty Woods, that the video maker would be arrested (“we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son"), and her testimony before the committee that she never blamed it on the video. The ad would take just a couple of minutes. . Message at end -- are you ready for a president who lies over the bodies of dead American patriots?

Maybe I’ve misjudged the voters. Maybe they really would like a brazen, self-seeking consummate liar. Because that’s what she certainly is.

She dissembled so often in the hearings I cannot possibly keep you awake while detailing them all. Let me pick just a few of her more outrageous lies -- the video and her correspondence with Sidney Blumenthal.

Links Krauthammer: "We're Living In An Age Where What You Say And Its Relation With The Facts Is Completely Irrelevant"

Roskam vs. Clinton: Before Benghazi Happened You Were Preparing To Take Political Credit For Libya

State Can’t Verify Clinton Email Claim Made At Benghazi Hearing

Other media deceptions......
Trump leading everywhere but the one poll the media wants us to focus on in Iowa - RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

Poll: HALF The Nation Does NOT Believe Clinton’s Benghazi Story …

Liberal Elder October 24, 2015 Disinformation, Featured 1 Comment

VIA| More than half of the country doesn’t believe that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is telling the truth about the 2012 Benghazi, Libya embassy killings, according to a new poll released minutes before she is to testify in the House on the issue.

Rasmussen Reports, in a survey of voters, said 52 percent don’t buy her version, and just 27 percent do.

Poll: HALF The Nation Does NOT Believe Clinton’s Benghazi Story … LlKE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!

Last edited:
Shocking that the "If you like your plan" Party would want a liar as POTUS
It's hard to believe that up until the attack.....Hillary was going to use Benghazi Libya as an accomplishment. I think there was going to be a rush to the mic to see who could take full credit first:

In the second round of questioning of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at Thurday's hearing of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, Rep. Pete Roskam (R-IL) accused the Democratic presidential candidate of trying to use the situation in Libya, prior to the September 2012 consulate attack, for political gain.

REP. PETER ROSKAM (R-IL): I want to direct your attention, and maybe direct the group's attention right now to something that -- that hasn't really been discussed. There's been this explicit criticism of Republicans being partisans today. But I want to direct your attention to what is actually going on with you and your team, many of whom are here today with you.

So Jake Sullivan, one of your close advisers that you just told us about, put together the tick-tock on Libya memo, and that was a memo that was all about you. It put together 22 different accomplishments and you were the central figure in all 22 of those accomplishments.

And I've got to tell you, it's really well put together. He uses language of action and initiative and leadership. Let me just give you a couple of these: HRC, that's you, obviously, announces, directs, appoints special envoy, travels to G-8, secures Russian abstention, secures transition of command and control, travel to Berlin, Rome, Abu Dhabi, Istanbul.

He's basically laying the foundation that the Libya policy is your policy. Essentially, he's making the argument that it's your baby. And you are clearly familiar with this timeline because in e- mail exchanges with your senior staff, you were not happy about it. And the part that you weren't happy about wasn't that you were the focal point, it's that it didn't include enough.

Read more here.......Roskam vs. Clinton: Before Benghazi Happened You Were Preparing To Take Political Credit For Libya

If you listen to parts of the media.....Hillary is doing a victory lap after winning the White House. She came off so smooth and practiced in comparison to the sometimes flustered investigators, who knew she was lying her ass off, it was startling.....to the media. They wanted the truth.....and she only gave them half of the truth and at times none of the truth. It was masterful. How can a person lie that convincingly, knowing that what they're saying is a lie, and everyone in the room knows they're lying, and not feel a particle of remorse? This is what was amazing. Hillary feels no shame. He feels that regardless of the fact that her negligence caused the deaths of friends that she sent there personally, she doesn't feel any real remorse. If she voices any, it's only to gain sympathy, not show embarrassment. I would have loved to put a lie-detector machine on her to see if her pulse went up while she was relating testimony that she knew was total BS.

Is this what Democrat voters want? A president that lies so blatantly that even though everyone in the room knows it's a bold-faced lie.....it doesn't seem to matter. A president has to make life and death decisions all of the time. If your decision making is faulty....people die. I prefer wisdom and sound judgment over an attitude that nothing you do wrong will come back to haunt you, or that you aren't accountable for any mistake you make. Is that the kind of president we want? I prefer the first interview over this one. At least her arrogance was in full display when she pounded her desk and said "What Difference Does It Make" that these killers were terrorists or just protesters out to raise Hell over a video. That was the real Hillary. Or was it? That's the problem here. What is Hillary really like....because we rarely ever see it.

October 25, 2015
By Clarice Feldman

It is of little concern to me that the corporate media says Hillary aced the Benghazi hearing, To me she didn’t, and I care more that the public is being inured to public officials’ lying. Were I running for president against her I’d produce a simple campaign video.

My campaign video would be short -- it would be Hillary before the caskets of the four Americans slaughtered in Benghazi blaming an obscure video and its maker for the incident; Hillary telling the father of one of the deceased, Ty Woods, that the video maker would be arrested (“we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of your son"), and her testimony before the committee that she never blamed it on the video. The ad would take just a couple of minutes. . Message at end -- are you ready for a president who lies over the bodies of dead American patriots?

Maybe I’ve misjudged the voters. Maybe they really would like a brazen, self-seeking consummate liar. Because that’s what she certainly is.

She dissembled so often in the hearings I cannot possibly keep you awake while detailing them all. Let me pick just a few of her more outrageous lies -- the video and her correspondence with Sidney Blumenthal.

Links Krauthammer: "We're Living In An Age Where What You Say And Its Relation With The Facts Is Completely Irrelevant"

Roskam vs. Clinton: Before Benghazi Happened You Were Preparing To Take Political Credit For Libya

Trump leading everywhere but the one poll the media wants us to focus on in Iowa - RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest Polls

they dont care if she is a liar

they may in fact hope she is one

October 25, 2015
By Clarice Feldman

Maybe it's because they never had to be serious about a thing in their lives.....and never faced real danger.

Well, if they keep electing these phonies......they will learn the hard way.

I know Hillary tell lies....

Now, when do we crown her Queen of America??

can't wait!! :alcoholic:

October 25, 2015
By Clarice Feldman

Maybe it's because they never had to be serious about a thing in their lives.....and never faced real danger.

Well, if they keep electing these phonies......they will learn the hard way.

i would hate to see it come to that

Of course they would. they are already telling us they won't vote for a black man
Democrats Won't Vote for Carson Because....
that is a thread posted on here

nutty lying insane rightwingnuts wouldn't know truth if it bit them.

:cuckoo:
Perfect example of the type of voter that supports Hillary.

Totally senseless.
This is tough for me because I avidly supported H. Clinton in 2008 in the primaries. But the DNC wanted it's pro-gay "first black president" and so we as a nation got to suffer for the next 8 years. The DNC arranged a loss for her in the primaries. They were going to have their rainbow-president by God.

That being said, Hillary has a very unnerving rubber spine. She was/is against the war in Iraq and WMDs but for political pressure/expediency voted for it. She was/is against gay marriage but now parades publicly as if she is all for it. This is not the caliber of president we need this time around. And we'd better get that straight in our heads or lose everything at this crucial point in our history.

None of the candidates who still cling to the rainbow agenda have a whit of a chance at success next Fall. The DNC might as well run nobody at all. And that's too bad because of all the other good things democrats urge their more environmentally destructive GOP friends to compromise on. Because of the extreme polarity introduced by what I call the "rainbow barnacles" on the DNC's butt, the middle will continue to shift wildly out of control, and mostly towards the GOP. As the tea party tries to draw the middle bar further and further to the extreme right. These "extremist fringes" that are gaining control of both parties are tearing the country apart. If there ever was a time in history for a third party, a real, legitimate third party and not some puppet running to split the vote on one side or the other, this is it.

And BTW, Trump is not the man you want for president. He has all the classic signs of malignant narcissism. Some of the most destructive leaders in world history had malignant narcissism. They are glib, gifted with gab and successful people by crushing the spines of others who they stepped on to get ahead. They will always have their own interests in mind after they quite smoothly sell you on their image. The minute they gain control, you will be cut straight out of the picture. Their motto is "no compromise". They are infantile, hot-headed and rigid in truth. They get offended at imagined slights and hold blind vendettas for YEARS... The exact opposite of what a president should be.

here's a Hillary or Bernie the Socialist supporter from the march against police officers by the group that the Democrats are standing in solidarity with. blacklivesonlymatterswhentheycanbeUSED to cause mayhem and hate

from an article at:
Weasel Zippers

nutty lying insane rightwingnuts wouldn't know truth if it bit them.

:cuckoo:
Perfect example of the type of voter that supports Hillary.

Totally senseless.
This is tough for me because I avidly supported H. Clinton in 2008 in the primaries. But the DNC wanted it's pro-gay "first black president" and so we as a nation got to suffer for the next 8 years. The DNC arranged a loss for her in the primaries. They were going to have their rainbow-president by God.

That being said, Hillary has a very unnerving rubber spine. She was/is against the war in Iraq and WMDs but for political pressure/expediency voted for it. She was/is against gay marriage but now parades publicly as if she is all for it. This is not the caliber of president we need this time around. And we'd better get that straight in our heads or lose everything at this crucial point in our history.

None of the candidates who still cling to the rainbow agenda have a whit of a chance at success next Fall. The DNC might as well run nobody at all. And that's too bad because of all the other good things democrats urge their more environmentally destructive GOP friends to compromise on. Because of the extreme polarity introduced by what I call the "rainbow barnacles" on the DNC's butt, the middle will continue to shift wildly out of control, and mostly towards the GOP. As the tea party tries to draw the middle bar further and further to the extreme right. These "extremist fringes" that are gaining control of both parties are tearing the country apart. If there ever was a time in history for a third party, a real, legitimate third party and not some puppet running to split the vote on one side or the other, this is it.

And BTW, Trump is not the man you want for president. He has all the classic signs of malignant narcissism. Some of the most destructive leaders in world history had malignant narcissism. They are glib, gifted with gab and successful people by crushing the spines of others who they stepped on to get ahead. They will always have their own interests in mind after they quite smoothly sell you on their image. The minute they gain control, you will be cut straight out of the picture. Their motto is "no compromise". They are infantile, hot-headed and rigid in truth. The exact opposite of what a president should be.

i would think that sanders would be your option

here's a Hillary or Bernie the Socialist supporter from the march against police officers by the group that the Democrats are standing in solidarity with. blacklivesonlymatterswhentheycanbeUSED to cause mayhem and hate

from an article at:
Weasel Zippers

it is amazing what the party has become in the last 30 years

Forum List

Back