Democrat tolerance

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
FB_IMG_1602359259228.jpg

They just do whatever the hell they want and we wonder why their lemmings run around tearing down Trump yard signs.

Someone is about to get paid if they decide to pursue a lawsuit.
New mod eh? Congrats lol just remember the cries for justice reform whenever I misbehave lol

Yup. I figured what the Hell and why not try something new. The only time I think I've seen you misbehave are those drunken music nights in the FZ and that jazz is encouraged down there.

• Banned
New mod eh? Congrats lol just remember the cries for justice reform whenever I misbehave lol

Yup. I figured what the Hell and why not try something new. The only time I think I've seen you misbehave are those drunken music nights in the FZ and that jazz is encouraged down there.
Well good luck to you. Not a responsibility I would ever want.

Just behave, I'd hate to have to spank you.

You Catholic chicks are so kinky. :lol:

You Catholic chicks are so kinky. :lol:

Seriously good luck, but leave me alone...I have left loons to learn

Forum List

Back