Democrat Rep. Suggests Black Voters are ‘Too Dumb’ to Understand Political Affairs

tumblr_9595f56e8e0d6863efd6586af7a10c32_2e00fd7d_640.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. No id, no vote.
2. Picture on the ID has to match.
3. They been cheating with no ID for years, guess they have a racket to steal elections.
4. And its some how with NO ID voting.
5. I'm Mr. Duffas Johnson, and have no ID, and I'm Mr. Archie Buncker and again, I have no ID, also I'm Mr. Totally Fucked Up and I don't have an ID, get it?
6. One person can create many persona's.
7. Oldest trick in the book, one person can vote 1000 times, no ID's to confirm.

Regards,
SirJamesiofTexas

You would think black people would be tired of being talked to this way. Apparently enough are.
Yeah, Democrats think blacks are so dumb that they nominated one for president twice. Meanwhile Republicans are trying to stop us from voting.

Sorry bout that,

1. No id, no vote.
2. Picture on the ID has to match.
3. They been cheating with no ID for years, guess they have a racket to steal elections.
4. And its some how with NO ID voting.
5. I'm Mr. Duffas Johnson, and have no ID, and I'm Mr. Archie Buncker and again, I have no ID, also I'm Mr. Totally Fucked Up and I don't have an ID, get it?
6. One person can create many persona's.
7. Oldest trick in the book, one person can vote 1000 times, no ID's to confirm.

Regards,
SirJamesiofTexas
Except that doesn't happen.

Yeah, Democrats think blacks are so dumb that they nominated one for president twice. Meanwhile Republicans are trying to stop us from voting.
They proved that voting crap is bullshit with GA's turnout in 2022.

Like I said, that doesn't matter. The black organizations in Georgia had to jump extra hurdles and do extra unnecessary work to get that turnout.
You mean fill out some more fake registrations? Nobody ever stopped them from voting.

Forum List

Back