Democrat Plan To Destroy America

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Dick Lamm is the former Democrat Governor of Colorado. Of a Liberal bent, I have had my disagreements with the governor in the past, but on this count, he is 100% correct.

He explained, in 2004, his 'plan' to destroy America.
" If you believe, as many do, that America is too smug, too white bread, too self-satisfied, too rich, let’s destroy America."

1. " .... make America a bilingual-bicultural country.... it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. .... “The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension and tragedy....minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided.

2. .... then invent “multiculturalism” and encourage immigrants to maintain their own culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal: that there are no cultural differences that are important. I would declare it an article of faith that the black and Hispanic dropout rate is only due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority....

3. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. .... Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrically, and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.” I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with a salad bowl metaphor. It is important to insure that we have various cultural sub-groups living in America reinforcing their differences, rather than Americans emphasizing their similarities.

4.... I would make our fastest-growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50 percent dropout rate from school.

5. .... then get the big foundations and big business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of victimology. I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was all the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population.

6. . ... establish dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would “celebrate diversity.” .... differences rather than commonalities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other–that is, when they are not killing each other. A “diverse,” peaceful or stable society is against most historical precedent.
If we can put the emphasis on the “pluribus,” instead of the “unum,” we can balkanize America as surely as Kosovo.

7. Then I would place all these subjects off-limits–make it taboo to talk about. I would find a word similar to “heretic” in the 16th century that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like “racist”, “xenophobe” halt argument and conversation. Having made America a bilingual-bicultural country, having established multiculturalism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of “victimology,” I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra –”because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good.” I would make every individual immigrant sympatric and ignore the cumulative impact."
Michelle Malkin | » "I have a plan to destroy America" ? by Richard D. Lamm

Now, Governor Lamm, a Democrat, saw the dangers of the kind of immigration that would destroy the nation, the programs advanced by Obama.

But look closely...and you will realize that it is exactly what the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives have done, and will continue to do.

....any vote for the Democrat Party is a vote to destroy America

By contrast, do Republicans promote unity instead of diversity? If so, then why do Republicans think that unions are evil?

Why are Republicans incapable of thinking?

By contrast, do Republicans promote unity instead of diversity? If so, then why do Republicans think that unions are evil?

Why are Republicans incapable of thinking?

With amazingly little effort, you have ambled off with today's award in the category of 'Unintentional Humor.'

Bravo!

Twice now, Democrats have put into the Oval Office, a complete and utter failure, one with less than the best interests of America at heart.

Twice.

Yet you manage to post "Why are Republicans incapable of thinking?"

One hardly knows how to address you ...other than as an insult to the bottom of the barrel.

Twice now, Republicans have put into the Oval Office, a complete and utter failure, one with less than the best interests of America at heart.

Twice.

Bush-Mission-Accomplished_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg

someone please explain to PC the purpose of ellipses so that she may in the future make her posts readable. if we could impart upon her the purpose of numbered points as well that would be even better.

Last edited:
Dick Lamm is the former Democrat Governor of Colorado. Of a Liberal bent, I have had my disagreements with the governor in the past, but on this count, he is 100% correct.

" If you believe, as many do, that America is too smug, too white bread, too self-satisfied, too rich, let’s destroy America."

1. " .... make America a bilingual-bicultural country.... it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. .... “The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension and tragedy....minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided.

2. .... then invent “multiculturalism” and encourage immigrants to maintain their own culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal: that there are no cultural differences that are important. I would declare it an article of faith that the black and Hispanic dropout rate is only due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority....

3. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. .... Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrically, and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.” I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with a salad bowl metaphor. It is important to insure that we have various cultural sub-groups living in America reinforcing their differences, rather than Americans emphasizing their similarities.

4.... I would make our fastest-growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50 percent dropout rate from school.

5. .... then get the big foundations and big business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of victimology. I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was all the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population.

6. . ... establish dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would “celebrate diversity.” .... differences rather than commonalities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other–that is, when they are not killing each other. A “diverse,” peaceful or stable society is against most historical precedent.
If we can put the emphasis on the “pluribus,” instead of the “unum,” we can balkanize America as surely as Kosovo.

7. Then I would place all these subjects off-limits–make it taboo to talk about. I would find a word similar to “heretic” in the 16th century that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like “racist”, “xenophobe” halt argument and conversation. Having made America a bilingual-bicultural country, having established multiculturalism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of “victimology,” I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra –”because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good.” I would make every individual immigrant sympatric and ignore the cumulative impact."

Now, Governor Lamm, a Democrat, saw the dangers of the kind of immigration that would destroy the nation, the programs advanced by Obama.

But look closely...and you will realize that it is exactly what the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives have done, and will continue to do.

and we have now added homophobe and misogynist to the list with more to come I'm sure.

That ties in with my thread.

Democrats don't call it destroying America.

They call it Transforming America.

Twice now, Republicans have put into the Oval Office, a complete and utter failure, one with less than the best interests of America at heart.

Twice.

Bush-Mission-Accomplished_thumb%5B3%5D.jpg

Boooooooooooooosh........!

IABF
(It's all Bush's fault)

Last edited:
Dick Lamm was a colorful character.

Pro-choice (way before Roe v. Wade), pro right to die (way ahead of everyone else), big time environmentalist, anti-immigrant. Eventually, he quit the Democratic Party and joined up with Ross Perot and the Reform Party.

Last edited:
someone please explain to PC the purpose of ellipses so that she may in the future make her posts readable. if we could impart upon her the purpose of numbered points as well that would be even better.

You must be one of those least educated folks. I understand PC's post perfectly.

you're welcome to think what you like. the fact is PC's style of random ellipses and numbered bullet points makes it difficult to discern her original thoughts (though i'll admit there often aren't any) from the myriad of quotations she's slapped together.

Forum List

Back