Democrat Ossoff bans conservative media outlet from event

Having already lost two house races Dem's are desperate. They want to fabricate a narrative that the people have turned against Trump but they keep losing these races proving the opposite. So California and New York poured $24 million into the GA House race the most ever spent on a House race. Dem's have to buy a win otherwise they can't run their anti Trump narrative 24/7 in the media. Typical Dem's dishonest to the core, those morons still haven't figured out why they lost.

Last edited:
Having already lost two house races Dem's are desperate. They want to fabricate a narrative that the people have turned against Trump but they keep losing these races proving the opposite. So California and New York poured $50 million into the GA House race the most ever spent on a House race. Dem's have to buy a win otherwise they can't run their anti Trump narrative 24/7 in the media. Typical Dem's dishonest to the core, those morons still haven't figured out why they lost.
These are all in die hard, party before country red areas. If any of them flip, it's a big deal. I won't hold my breath on this one, though, since it's another race in yokel controlled territory.

Ossoff is smart not to let right wing trolls in to sabotage him on election day.

Having already lost two house races Dem's are desperate. They want to fabricate a narrative that the people have turned against Trump but they keep losing these races proving the opposite. So California and New York poured $50 million into the GA House race the most ever spent on a House race. Dem's have to buy a win otherwise they can't run their anti Trump narrative 24/7 in the media. Typical Dem's dishonest to the core, those morons still haven't figured out why they lost.
These are all in die hard, party before country red areas. If any of them flip, it's a big deal. I won't hold my breath on this one, though, since it's another race in yokel controlled territory.

Ossoff is smart not to let right wing trolls in to sabotage him on election day.

^^^ you see how the left really feel about the people, they can't stand us. They sit on their perch thinking their shit doesn't stink while they mock the working class. I love it when the left show their true colors.

LOL its Atlanta dude...its never been bright red. Oh and no its censorship 100%,the Free Beacon is a legit media group and this snowflake just censored them.The problem with 6th district is white liberals are running away from the mess THEY created and are moving north into the WHITE suburbs which the 6th district covers. I know my brother lives near there and my parents did until recently. On top of the fact the demoncrat DOESN'T EVEN LIVE IN THE DISTRICT! I thought there was a law against that?

^^^ you see how the left really feel about the people, they can't stand us. They sit on their perch thinking their shit doesn't stink while they mock the working class. I love it when the left show their true colors.
Aww poor snowflake :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

You nominated and pushed through a lunatic into the White House. You are not the working class, just spiteful chickenshits who let right wing propaganda convince you that healthcare is bad and that Muslims are hiding under your bed. :rolleyes:

LOL its Atlanta dude...its never been bright red. Oh and no its censorship 100%,the Free Beacon is a legit media group and this snowflake just censored them.The problem with 6th district is white liberals are running away from the mess THEY created and are moving north into the WHITE suburbs which the 6th district covers. I know my brother lives near there and my parents did until recently. On top of the fact the demoncrat DOESN'T EVEN LIVE IN THE DISTRICT! I thought there was a law against that?

There's a shocker, the filth liberal doesn't even live in the district and CA and NY poured $24 million into buying the seat. Dem's can't win an election in a fair fight they have to cheat which is typical of them.

You nominated and pushed through a lunatic into the White House. You are not the working class, just spiteful chickenshits who let right wing propaganda convince you that healthcare is bad and that Muslims are hiding under your bed. :rolleyes:

We bushwhacked you libs but good last Nov, how does it feel to get your ass kicked by Trump? Tissue? :laugh:

Today he bans conservative, what will he be banning tomorrow? Say no to sneaky Democrats.....

He's responded to that a million times. He was raised there, lives nearby for the sake of his girlfriend in medical and plans to move back. Nobody predicted a special election, and no there is no law.

Yokels?

^^^ the tolerant ones ^^^

We bushwhacked you libs but good last Nov, how does it feel to get your ass kicked by Trump? Tissue? :laugh:
Bad, but grateful you rubes' decisions are making the pendulum swing back wih more force than ever.

Yokels?

Yes, yokels. Not PC enough for you?

Where does he live?

Am I supposed to be upset about this? I'm not that worried about it. Hopefully no one will remember him after tomorrow anyway

Yokels?

Yes, yokels. Not PC enough for you?
I don't do PC.

Have some respect for people.

Bad, but grateful you rubes' decisions are making the pendulum swing back wih more force than ever.

Except that the opposite is true, You are still losing elections. :)

Forum List

Back