Democrat name change:

No Jack Off, Democrats are traitors. Republicans are patriots. Mic slap-back! Get it yet?
I didn't see any Democrats storming the Capitol on 1/6/2017.
I DID see Republicans and conservatives storming the Capitol on 1/6/2021.

And little cucks supporting them with raised fists...:auiqs.jpg:
1663550356342.png

And then running like little bitches. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 698290

It was because you filthy liars cheated. They were attacking democrats, not the country. You know that's true. You twats just can't stop lying.

A picture: (SHOWS Agent Smith doing a communist salute)

So, the huge BLM/ Democrat incitement to riot thing in 2020 that cost billions and countless lives never happened, because you find it convenient to ignore it? Monocrat.

No evidence of such. You lost. And you cry bitter tears. And you attack democracy. It's the truth.
Bullshit. They harassed the democrat party. You know that. Your democracy front is just political propaganda and you know it.

A supporters sarcasm toward the other side is lost on you, huh?
That's how I know you're too far gone to be reasoned with. :auiqs.jpg:
Really? You need to rethink that. This was a response: "
Ok. Don't you have bridge to hide under?
I have a big fat stinking ass to stick in your face."
OK. Would you care to lecture us on decorum and etiquette, Sir Jackoff.......

So, the huge BLM/ Democrat incitement to riot thing in 2020 that cost billions and countless lives never happened, because you find it convenient to ignore it? Monocrat.
Never happened??? What? The protests rooted in social justice that turned into mayhem later? I believe there are a lot of people answering for the damage they did.
But...none of those protests whatever they devolved into later were rooted in the belief that a free and fair election was "stolen" from the rightful winner. And the Capitol was
never stormed to my knowledge.

It was. Insurrection. Sedition. Traitors.
If you were there that day, you were there to overthrow the government of the United States.

No matter how long, no matter what it takes.
Send a message. That day, can never happen again.
Bullshit. No one was there to overthrow our government. They were protesting a stolen election. Period.

Never happened??? What? The protests rooted in social justice that turned into mayhem later? I believe there are a lot of people answering for the damage they did.
But...none of those protests whatever they devolved into later were rooted in the belief that a free and fair election was "stolen" from the rightful winner. And the Capitol was
never stormed to my knowledge.
The capitol building and the white house where both burned to the ground in 1814. And people have have attacked the capitol multiple times. Man, you really don't have a grasp of this issue, do you? So, on the other hand, there wasn't any social justice issues in 2020. It was 99% bullshit. Do some research.

The capitol building and the white house where both burned to the ground in 1814. And people have have attacked the capitol multiple times. Man, you really don't have a grasp of this issue, do you? So, on the other hand, there wasn't any social justice issues in 2020. It was 99% bullshit. Do some research.
Jesus Christ, The fucking BRITISH burned the Capitol to the ground in 1814. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Grasp...sweetie, here is your history lesson.

OM freaking God!! What..is..it..with..you..TRUE BELIEVERS??
Are you all that stupid?

Better Than Republicans....mic slap! LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Saint Geo. Floyd, "innocent black martyr". Died from asphyxia, because the "video". Well, damn, he was suffering under the effects of a fentanyl OD. I can't find any online proof of anyone killed by suffocation by a knee. But the fentanyl death rate is crazy...the biggest single cause of death ages 18-45. Social justice? Burning down stuff? (Is that an oxymoron?)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back