Democrat Mayor, BLM Activist Hit With 11 Child Sex Felony Charges

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Like I’ve said for a long time, the entire Democrat platform is focused on normalization of pedophillia.

Like I’ve said for a long time, the entire Democrat platform is focused on normalization of pedophillia.

Just like Donald’s party buddy Jeffrey Epstein

meh

meh
Did Trump take 23 trips to pedo island like your god Clinton?

meh
No shock you try to justify pedophillia.

Yea, j

meh
Yea, Trump done it

I thought I covered that.

meh
No shock you try to justify pedophillia.
Well if you ask Biden, he would probably say it is simply the culture within that particular city

See, everything can be splained away.

meh

hmmm...and his bestie Gaetz....

Does that mean Republicans are trying to normalize pedophilia?

meh

Tell us more how you like men hanging out in public bathrooms with little girls.

He could run for governor of New York.

But, but, but Trump.
Just like I predicted during the election of Biden.
It will be continued TDS during the entire Senile Hope and Change administration.

meh

Tell us more how you like men hanging out in public bathrooms with little girls.

Interesting non-sequitur. Not interested in your obsessions about public bathrooms. You're claiming a political party is attempting to "normalize pedophilia" based almost entirely on finding a member of said party charged and or convicted of illegal pedo acts. I can post a laundry list of pedopubs if you want. I can even point out that Republicans (remember Duck Dynasty) like them young...very. It's a dirty game you're playing with what is in reality a very serious crime...and glass houses are fragile.

meh

Interesting non-sequitur. Not interested in your obsessions about public bathrooms. You're claiming a political party is attempting to "normalize pedophilia" based almost entirely on finding a member of said party charged and or convicted of illegal pedo acts. I can post a laundry list of pedopubs if you want. I can even point out that Republicans (remember Duck Dynasty) like them young...very. It's a dirty game you're playing with what is in reality a very serious crime...and glass houses are fragile.
Hilarious. You Leftards demand men must be allowed into bathrooms with little girls and I’m the one obsessed with bathrooms.

All Leftist support pedophillia, that is self evident.

meh

Hilarious. You Leftards demand men must be allowed into bathrooms with little girls and I’m the one obsessed with bathrooms.

All Leftist support pedophillia, that is self evident.

Yes. You keep bringing it up. Men in rooms with little girls.

You mention it.

Forum List

Back