Democrat Katie Hobbs’ Press Secretary Calls For MORE VIOLENCE Against “Transphobes” – HOURS After Trans Mass Shooter Murders Children in Nashville

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Fire this woman and arrest her! This is highly uncalled for. It’s only a matter of time now before these crazed transgenders start mass shootings everywhere...Be prepared and trained to defend yourselves, homes and families...

Fire this woman and arrest her! This is highly uncalled for. It’s only a matter of time now before these crazed transgenders start mass shootings everywhere...Be prepared and trained to defend yourselves, homes and families...

DeathSquads.jpg

Far Left & Left will set it off then MSM & Alphabet Agencies & WH will blame The Right .
A weaponized partisan government becomes the enemy too.

If I have to shoot someone I ain't gonna stop to ask if they're a fed.

ZERO condemnation of this from the lefties on this board. As expected. The left supports this violence 100%.

The evil bitch quit.

Any blood spilled by trannies is on her hands as if she pulled the trigger.

She should never have a life or career ever again,

DID I DO THAT CORRECTLY, LEFTIES?

What about a picture of someone holding a bat against another person’s head?

Forum List

Back