Democrat Disaster: Former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich Threatens Creation of Third Party

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Go Bobby Go!!!!

Bill Clinton former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich talked about creating a third party if the Democratic Party does not move in a more progressive direction.

“The Democratic Party can no longer be the same; it has been repudiated,” Reich said on a conference call with members from the progressive grassroots group Democracy for America.

“This has been a huge refutation of establishment politics, and the political organization has got to be changed. … If the Democratic Party can’t do it, we’ll do it through a third party.”

The Democratic Party is in an all-out civil war between the more progressive wing of the party and the more corporate wing of the party.

Some in the party are blaming progressives who supported Bernie Sanders for refusing to rally behind Hillary Clinton.

“The Sanders people should be mad at themselves,” said one well-connected Democratic strategist to the Hill. “If they had come out to vote, Donald Trump wouldn’t be president.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

It looks like they are finding out that "My husband outsourced your job, but you are just an uneducated deplorable if you don't vote for me" does not make for an effective campaign strategy.

They will split the party into 3 parts because they have no clue what the problem actually is.
Dear ptbw forever
Having separate states of the Union of different sizes and weights should not weaken them or the union.

So why pit parties against each other by size or majority rule. We should not do this with religions, where either a minority or a majority oppresses the other but individuals remain free to choose affiliation and practice. Why not treat political parties and beliefs as any other religious group people can choose and follow freely without force?

Why not accommodate all parties in a cooperative conference setting where members and reps can work out AGREED policy and reform issues WITHOUT coercion or bullying to dominate? What about inclusion of diverse interests in a consensus building process, to address and solve problems instead of fighting for blame or for control that doesn't solve them?

No one gives a shit about that guy. I woudn't worry about it if I was the Dems. He is a talking head these days...and an awful one.

They will split the party into 3 parts because they have no clue what the problem actually is.
Dear ptbw forever
Having separate states of the Union of different sizes and weights should not weaken them or the union.

So why pit parties against each other by size or majority rule. We should not do this with religions, where either a minority or a majority oppresses the other but individuals remain free to choose affiliation and practice. Why not treat political parties and beliefs as any other religious group people can choose and follow freely without force?

Why not accommodate all parties in a cooperative conference setting where members and reps can work out AGREED policy and reform issues WITHOUT coercion or bullying to dominate? What about inclusion of diverse interests in a consensus building process, to address and solve problems instead of fighting for blame or for control that doesn't solve them?
We hate each other. Have you missed that part?

It looks like they are finding out that "My husband outsourced your job, but you are just an uneducated deplorable if you don't vote for me" does not make for an effective campaign strategy.
Too bad both Reich and the corporatists are social justice warrior assholes who hate white people.

Remember what Reich said about white construction workers regarding stimulus jobs?

It took Reich until 2 years ago to realize that Business Visas and Globalism were a major fuck up.

Go Bobby Go!!!!

Bill Clinton former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich talked about creating a third party if the Democratic Party does not move in a more progressive direction....“The Democratic Party can no longer be the same; it has been repudiated,” Reich said on a conference call with members from the progressive grassroots group Democracy for America....“This has been a huge refutation of establishment politics, and the political organization has got to be changed.
Aha! Looks like someone on the left of center FINALLY took some of my advice.. The Brutal Task Facing Dems & The Only Path To Non-Extinction

Of course the danger is that the rainbow crybabies will sabotage the new party worse than they did by being associated with it. But they have to know that moderate dems will be their only hope in the future. It really is brutal and really is sad. The DNC needs to do some heavy re-educating of their constituents...particularly the younger crowd on how even though it may be fun to rebel and have EXTREME and bizarre far left views...they are damaging to good things like Universal Healthcare, green energy and all the things far more important than butt sex and other bizarre deviant sex cult platforms...

Some in the party are blaming progressives who supported Bernie Sanders for refusing to rally behind Hillary Clinton.

“The Sanders people should be mad at themselves,” said one well-connected Democratic strategist to the Hill. “If they had come out to vote, Donald Trump wouldn’t be president.”

They ran around saying they didn't need us. I don't know what the hell they are going on about now. Most of us had no intention of voting Democrat---and they knew this. Fuck 'em.

I do... The Brutal Task Facing Dems & The Only Path To Non-Extinction

I think it's funny this Clinton guy is suggesting an even further march to the left (progressive) instead of reaching the middle voters who whooped their asses this year..

Here's a quote from the OP link insinuating what the GOP hopes the dems will focus on, once again ignoring the elephant in the living room...:

Others say that the corporate wing of the party has to be purged to appeal to more working-class voters.

Yeah.... :cuckoo:

That's why the corporate giant Donald Trump won the election....because the working class rejects corporate philosophies... You RETARDS! (not specifically ptbw).

Nope, the 2016 election was a giant FUCK YOU to the dems' judicial fiat and executive fiat forcing deviant sex cult values into the mainstream USA, without permission of the governed. A cheese sandwich could've run on the FUCK THE DEMS platform and won. Come to think of it, that's exactly what happened... :lmao:

Forum List

Back