Democrat City the Gift That Keeps on Giving

The timeline is that in the early days the protesters would march to the courthouse. Eventually most would disband and go home. The trouble makers would stay and cause trouble, They did the same routine for a few weeks. No federal bldg. was attacked.

July 1 was the first incident involving a federal bldg and was after Trump had deployed federal guys

Hear it is in August . He has failed to stop the riots after complaining that Portland failed.

Clearly since they did not attack the federal bldgs until trump deployed.

He made it worse as even after complaining that Portland failed to stop the rioting, his troops have failed to stop the rioting

50 days of protest in Portland. A violent police response. This is how we got here.

The timeline is that in the early days the protesters would march to the courthouse. Eventually most would disband and go home. The trouble makers would stay and cause trouble, They did the same routine for a few weeks. No federal bldg. was attacked.

July 1 was the first incident involving a federal bldg and was after Trump had deployed federal guys

Hear it is in August . He has failed to stop the riots after complaining that Portland failed.

He made it worse as even after complaining that Portland failed to stop the rioting, his troops have failed to stop the rioting

50 days of protest in Portland. A violent police response. This is how we got here.
Yeah, whenever any federal law enforcement show up I have to firebomb a building. It’s a compulsion. Just can’t stop it. Isn’t that normal?

Yeah, whenever any federal law enforcement show up I have to firebomb a building. It’s a compulsion. Just can’t stop it. Isn’t that normal?

actually I think it is more of a dislike of Trump and his politics

actually I think it is more of a dislike of Trump and his politics
Which politics, specifically?

Forum List

Back