Democrat attacks CPAC

Which is why I said Democrats want to gain enough power to outlaw all religions.
That is nothing more, nothing less than fear mongering. Just add this fear to the list of endless boogie things the Republicans accuse the Democrats of wanting to do in order to make the voters vote Republican.

It has not been working since 2016, gratefully, and will continue to have even less of an effect in 2024, where the only effect which may happen is more Republicans walking out on empty Republican candidates and look for those who actually care about the country and their well being.

"Woke" is being used by racist Far Left Democrats to demonize White Americans.
The Left is using CRT to indoctrinate students in Left Wing hate.
They are using terms like 'white privilege' and 'colonizers' to incite hate.
Democrats are not solving problems; they are creating problems.
Woke is being used by the far Right to demonize everybody on the Left.

CRT is being used to raise awareness about the history of racism and its effects in society

Democrats are trying to raise awareness to address problems but true, they are not solving them. When it comes to racism they really can’t solve it alone, right?

That is nothing more, nothing less than fear mongering. Just add this fear to the list of endless boogie things the Republicans accuse the Democrats of wanting to do in order to make the voters vote Republican.

It has not been working since 2016, gratefully, and will continue to have even less of an effect in 2024, where the only effect which may happen is more Republicans walking out on empty Republican candidates and look for those who actually care about the country and their well being.
LOL. I have nothing on the left when it comes to fear mongering. I tip my hat to you guys. No matter how hard I try, I could never catch up to you.

LOL. I have nothing on the left when it comes to fear mongering. I tip my hat to you guys. No matter how hard I try, I could never catch up to you.
Really? Aren’t “they” taking our guns, flooding our borders, killing our babies, invading our girls locker rooms, tanking our economy, turning us into commie Venezuela, stealing our country???

Cause that’s all I hear from the right now a days

Really? Aren’t “they” taking our guns, flooding our borders, killing our babies, invading our girls locker rooms, tanking our economy, turning us into commie Venezuela, stealing our country???

Cause that’s all I hear from the right now a days
I could list all of the so called wars the left claim Republicans are waging against the average Joe and Jane. I'm in my sixties and I can remember way back decades ago Democrats accusing Republicans of wanting to take seniors social security away. By the way, it's still there. Not sure what you mean about Republicans accusing the Democrats of wanting to kill babies. Do you mean fetuses? Aren't most Democrats actually in favor of killing fetuses? Isn't that what they actually do and proud of it?

Lindy Li should denounce all of the Democrat Party's rapists and perverts.

bidenracistaholeposkjhkjah.jpg
rapistdemocratszbhvxgaada.jpg
rapistdemocratsjdadajdhakdhakdh.jpg
rapistdemocratsksdskdj.JPG
rapistdemocratswflfjlwfjqwfj.jpg
democratrapistanadaddjad.jpg
rapistdemocratsladaldjaljdad.png

I could list all of the so called wars the left claim Republicans are waging against the average Joe and Jane. I'm in my sixties and I can remember way back decades ago Democrats accusing Republicans of wanting to take seniors social security away. By the way, it's still there. Not sure what you mean about Republicans accusing the Democrats of wanting to kill babies. Do you mean fetuses? Aren't most Democrats actually in favor of killing fetuses? Isn't that what they actually do and proud of it?
Yes I mean fetuses… abortion. And yes they did and still do accuse republicans of wanting to take away social security. The Left fear mongers just as much as the Right. Problem with this discussion is you posted acting like the Left is ina league of their own… no they aren’t. Both political sides do it just as bad as the other

Have NEVER heard any liberal say we should ban churches. Disagree with the teachings, Yes. Why does everything have to be so radical?

Yes I mean fetuses… abortion. And yes they did and still do accuse republicans of wanting to take away social security. The Left fear mongers just as much as the Right. Problem with this discussion is you posted acting like the Left is ina league of their own… no they aren’t. Both political sides do it just as bad as the other
Republicans have never once said anything about taking Social security away except for some who would replace it with a different program for seniors but you conveniently ignore that fact. There are bipartisan talks underway right now (bipartisan means both sides) which would find another way to partially fund the program. I see you backtracked on the abortion thing as the left are perfectly fine with ending the life of fetuses and are darn proud of it.

Woke is being used by the far Right to demonize everybody on the Left.

CRT is being used to raise awareness about the history of racism and its effects in society

Democrats are trying to raise awareness to address problems but true, they are not solving them. When it comes to racism they really can’t solve it alone, right?
it would help if frauds not ran for office. And on Religion. Well, the traitors like Lyndon Johnson and Ted Kennedy and the gang in the 1960's set us on this course. Just giving people many more reasons to slaughter each other.

Republicans have never once said anything about taking Social security away except for some who would replace it with a different program for seniors but you conveniently ignore that fact. There are bipartisan talks underway right now (bipartisan means both sides) which would find another way to partially fund the program. I see you backtracked on the abortion thing as the left are perfectly fine with ending the life of fetuses and are darn proud of it.
[Republicans have absolutely NO plan for Healthcare or Social Security or Medicare, except for making them disappear to make Insurance companies happy. That has always been the case to the point that they could never come up with a decent replacement for any of them which would not gut the money people receive for those services, many of which they have put money into. It is all online, so .....saying that Republicans are not for cutting or ending SS or any other program is very misleading. No American, including Republican voters like the idea of touching even one of their programs]

Sen. Rick Scott of Florida​

In 2022, Scott proposed a "Rescue America" plan that would include sunsetting all federal legislation, including Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, after five years.

Sen. Mike Lee of Utah​

Lee, who appeared distraught over Biden's claim that some Republicans wanted to cut entitlements, has previously denied ever supporting such an idea. But the White House and others on Wednesday resurfaced an old clip of Lee appearing to advocate for cuts.

"It will be my objective to phase out Social Security — to pull it up by the roots and get rid of it," Lee could be heard saying in a clip taken during his first campaign in 2010, adding that political advisors have told him it was a "dangerous" thing to advocated for.

Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin​

Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin has proposed changing Social Security from mandatory spending, where Congress can't change it, and it essentially operates on autopilot, to discretionary spending, which would subject the program to annual congressional spending bills where lawmakers could make changes to it.

After criticism from former President Barack Obama, Johnson said Obama "lied" about him and that he "never" said he wanted to cut Social Security and that he "never would."

"I want to save Social Security," Johnson said, according to local WKOW. "We have to start prioritizing spending. We can't keep wasting money. It's the top priority."

Republican Study Committee​

The Republican Study Committee, made up of House conservatives, issued a detailed plan in 2022, called the "Blueprint to Save America," that would raise the retirement age to receive benefits under Social Security and Medicare. It also involved decreasing Social Security benefits over time and for higher-earning retirees, as well as increasing Medicare premiums for some.

it would help if frauds not ran for office. And on Religion. Well, the traitors like Lyndon Johnson and Ted Kennedy and the gang in the 1960's set us on this course. Just giving people many more reasons to slaughter each other.
What a total load of crap. Beginning, middle and end.

A high-ranking figure in the Democratic National Committee has called CPAC a 'gathering of sexual predators' and claimed Donald Trump is a 'serial rapist.'

Lindy Li, the Women's Co-Chair and Mid-Atlantic Regional Chair at the DNC, made the comments when recapping the Conservative Political Action Conference Saturday.

Speaking to host Yasmin Vossoughian, Li began the segment fighting back against what she saw as conservatives such as Nikki Haley calling the Democrats 'woke.'

'Let's be clear what anti-woke means. It's anti-black,' Li, who served on the Asian American outreach team for President Joe Biden's 2020 campaign, said.

'And I think people are very reluctant to say it, but I don't mince any words, and that's the truth.

'That's their way of, you know, sounding the dog whistle without being extremely explicit,' she added.

Comment:
The Democrat Party has a huge hate and racism problem.
Lindy Li is a very typical racist demagogue Democrat who incites hate and fear for power.
The Democratic Party's "woke" agenda is being used to divide us by race, religion, region and class.
It is cultural Marxism.
"Woke" is being used by racist Far Left Democrats to demonize White Americans.
The Left is using CRT to indoctrinate students in Left Wing hate.
They are using terms like 'white privilege' and 'colonizers' to incite hate.
Democrats are not solving problems; they are creating problems.
They are not creating a better future; they are creating worse future.
Just anotehr dembot beholden to the Chinese.

I didn’t accused Republicans of wanting to take away Social Security and I didn’t backtrack on anything in regards to abortion.

"Which is why I said Democrats want to gain enough power to outlaw all religions."

Well that may be, good poster Independent; however, as we all should know by now.....aware people, resourceful people, git-er-done people will manage all issues so that they are not unduly disadvantaged. Duh!

What that means, poster Independent, is that you -- or I -- could go before this Democrat InterGalactic Faith & Religion Council and lobby 'em. Persuade 'em. Incentivize 'em.

We would lobby for our particular fav. Maybe make a contribution to the Council's Employee Coffee Fund (IGCECFund).

And thus our fav religions get a special dispensation. A 'grandfathering' in, so to speak.

After reflection, this is the one that I want for the Democrat's IGFRC to allow:

"The Prince Phillip Movement"
".....the Prince Phillip Movement is a religious sect followed by tribal people in the Pacific island country Vanuatu. The cult is believed to date from 1974, when Prince Philip and the Queen Elizabeth II visited the country. Since then, the villagers have been decorating their shrines with framed portraits of Prince Philip."

19-6-610x441.jpg

So, Independent Thinker which sky-fairy faith do you want to argue that the Democrats allow you to believe in, and practice its' rituals?

Well that may be, good poster Independent; however, as we all should know by now.....aware people, resourceful people, git-er-done people will manage all issues so that they are not unduly disadvantaged. Duh!

What that means, poster Independent, is that you -- or I -- could go before this Democrat InterGalactic Faith & Religion Council and lobby 'em. Persuade 'em. Incentivize 'em.

We would lobby for our particular fav. Maybe make a contribution to the Council's Employee Coffee Fund (IGCECFund).

And thus our fav religions get a special dispensation. A 'grandfathering' in, so to speak.

After reflection, this is the one that I want for the Democrat's IGFRC to allow:

"The Prince Phillip Movement"
".....the Prince Phillip Movement is a religious sect followed by tribal people in the Pacific island country Vanuatu. The cult is believed to date from 1974, when Prince Philip and the Queen Elizabeth II visited the country. Since then, the villagers have been decorating their shrines with framed portraits of Prince Philip."

19-6-610x441.jpg

So, Independent Thinker which sky-fairy faith do you want to argue that the Democrats allow you to believe in, and practice its' rituals?
Apparently you are incapable of honest debate.

Forum List

Back