CDZ Democracy is "fine" but have many flaws

If a voter wants a law. They can make that happen by a 1 vote majority By voting in the one that will make the law on their behalf

In a decmocracy, the majority rules.
In the US, the majority, by deign, does not always rule.
Yes indeed the American voters DOES always rule
Read carefully:
In a democracy, the majority rules.
Wrong
This is a democracy since the voters controls the govt
51% of the people want to reinstate slavery.
Does democracy rule?
Yes if every state votes 1 vote majority
You know that slavery violates the constitution, right?

Yes we have a democracy A constitutional republic democracy !
Same as a Red Ford Car
Read carefully:
Wrong
Does democracy rule?

Yes. That will become a law thru each states democracy

Then a simple majority of the states simple majority votes makes the new law

Not sure if Democracy has flaws or whether the people who manage it do, and I'm talking about representative democracy here. ANY system of gov't can be corrupt, inefficient, or wasteful, it boils down to whatever the voters allow to exist without blowback. As a society, you get the gov't you deserve.

Read carefully:
Wrong
Does democracy rule?
Yes. That will become a law thru each states democracy
Then a simple majority of the states simple majority votes makes the new law
You know the US constitution outlaws slavery, right?

Read carefully:
Wrong
Does democracy rule?

Violates the current constitution

The constitution before the changed constitution allowed slavery and only property owners as voters

All changed by the voters

Read carefully:
Wrong
Does democracy rule?
I'm sorry -- did you just agree that 51% of the people -don't- get what they want?

Not sure if Democracy has flaws or whether the people who manage it do, and I'm talking about representative democracy here. ANY system of gov't can be corrupt, inefficient, or wasteful, it boils down to whatever the voters allow to exist without blowback. As a society, you get the gov't you deserve.

Yes .. Bottem line is what the voters allows

A democracy of voters controls our govt and constitution

Wrong
Does democracy rule?
I'm sorry -- did you just agree that 51% of the people -don't- get what they want?

Yes they do. But it's not immediate

Thru 51 % of the popular vote they get what they want

Each state elects its representatives with a simple 1 majority

Then it becomes a democracy of the states electoral votes

1 more electroral vote wins

Does democracy rule?
When 51% of the people want to reinstate slavery (and thus, 49% do not) when will the 51% get what they want?

When 51% of the people want to reinstate slavery (and thus, 49% do not) when will the 51% get what they want?

Thru a system

Inside states voting themselves

Thru making amendments to the constitution by a 1 vote majority after the threshold is met.

All laws are made and controlled by a democracy of voters

The. CHanged constitution makes it a stronger democracy to change

A dictatorship is when a person controls the people

A democracy is when a democracy controls the govt and its laws

America is a democracy for now

Voters controls the govt

Thru a system
Thru making amendments to the constitution by a 1 vote majority after the threshold is met.
You need a 2/3 majority to change the constitution.

Thru a system

That comes from a simple majority of voters voting in their congress people

So yes a simple majority of voters can change the constitution

Like it already HAS

This is a democracy because it's the voters that controls their govt

This is not a pure democracy or an immediate democracy

Because this democracy has some controls

But still the ultimate control are the voters

The 2 thirds comes AFTER a simple majority votes in their wishes with the congress

If the congress does not vote 2 thirds then the voters with a simple majority can correct it

The point is. This is a democracy

And it's a constitutional republic TYPE of democracy

And this goes with all democracies commits suicide

How ??

By changing the laws to give each one more and more and more until suicide

Today's voters IQs have dropped like a rock compared to the voters IQ of the founders

The only type of democracy that can last is one with a high logic test for voters These then would be a democracy of prophets who can see the future

Thru a system
You assume the 51% support is equally distributed among the states, which is rarely, if ever, the case.
It takes just 13 states with a 51% opposition to stop an amendment.
If that's the case,, the 51% does not get what it wants.

I think you're missing the point.,

Why should 51% control everything? Why can't 51% controls 51% and 49% controls 49 %

That's what I am saying.

Why don't we have more choices to move around?

For example, drugs are illegal in all 50 states.

Why can't we have one city experiment with different kinds of stuff?

Thru a system
You assume the 51% support is equally distributed among the states, which is rarely, if ever, the case.
It takes just 13 states with a 51% opposition to stop an amendment.
If that's the case,, the 51% does not get what it wants.

Wrong

The majority ulimately gets what they want

But first have to jump thru hoops and a bigger majority of done fast

The slower way is a simply majority works the congress to get the two thirds

So again the simple majority can change all laws in time

A democracy of the unwise voters is today's America

The founders America was a democracy of the wise voters. Which produced the greatest nation

Say I go to a cinema with many theater. Say 60% of the population in those theaters want to watch Captain Marvel. 10% want to watch Urotsukdoji. And say 1% wants to watch two girls one cup (don't look that up, I never did, I don't want too).

The correct solution is obvious. We divide the cinema into many theaters, each go watch the movie they want.

If 60% wants to watch Captain Marvel then 60% of the theater will show Captain Marvel full screen.

Notice that it's not possible for people in the same theater to watch different movies. Just like it's impossible for weed to be legal and illegal in the same region.

This is usually what happens in Democracy.

A Cinema have 100 theaters. About 60% of the people want to watch captain marvel. They all have election. We have captain marvel shown in all theaters. That's "simple democracy". Majority win.

Obviously this is a problem. We got to respect minorities' right, scream the liberal.

Okay. Democracy tend to let "moderate party" win.

So how do we get moderate?

In every theater, we got captain marvel full screen, then on top right corner we got urotsukidoji and on the top left corner people can watch two girls one cup.

That's how typical democracy nowadays.

We got to "accommodate" gays, muslims, christians, atheists, and long long long long long list of "minorities".

Some gay people want to buy cake from christians shop? The owner refuse. Solution? Force owners to accommodate all minorities. Then libertarians will scream that it violates individual freedom. Then the liberal will simply outvote the libertarians.

I really have no say on those. Should christian bakers be forced to draw 2 cocks on their cake? Should playboy be forced to hire gay and trans models? Should you be forced to not discriminate based on sex when picking wife and girlfriends? Should muslims be forced to cook pork in mosque?

I don't know. I am open minded here. Uhuk uhuk uhk...

It seems to be the solution is to have different rules at different cities and see which one "works". Anyone with too stupid rules will collapse themselves like business.

But that's not how democracy works. We have different ideas how government should be run and we somehow have to get along.

Then someone smart says, okay, let's show different movies in different theaters.

Yes. Yes. Yes.... This is a good idea. Obviously. Someone with common sense.

Some countries are like that you know. US, for example, is one big cinema with 50 theaters. Each state can have different laws.

Then what? Most democracy have another rule. That is, free immigration and emigration among states.

Say someone show Captain Marvel in their theater, and they make a lot of money. Because of that, they show better screen. Obviously theaters that show 2 girls one cup will just go bankcrupt very quickly.

Then what?

Then those that watch 2 girls one cup become refugees. They go to Captain Marvel theater. Then?

Then we have the exact same problem that we used to have.

And what's fan of Captain Marvel do? They spread the glory of Captain Marvel everywhere. If anything, those who like 2 girls one cup have no where to go, they also go everywhere.

Let's take a look at strange ideologies. Theocracy. Many countries incorporate religions in their democracy. Namely they are democracy but not secular. They have democracy without freedom of speech. Their freedom of speech are restricted by anti blasphemy laws.

The result? Civil war. Again, again, again, again, and again and again....... I mean when did the middle east was at peace? Anyone remember?

Then what? They become refugees. They come to Europe. What happen when they come to Europe? Do they say, ah, democracy is awesome we should go back to our country and use the european ways?

No. They want Europe to embrace the ideology that messed up their country.

And what does Europe do? They accept those refugees and bomb Khadafi out enforcing liberal democracies in all arab and middle east countries.

What a mess?
We Won't Live Free Until the 1% Lives in Fear

The idea that minorities have any rights that the majority is unwilling to give them is an intentional perversion of democracy that the 1% makes people believe. Greatest good for the greatest number; not the greatest good for the greatest concentrations of wealth.

Yes we have a democracy A constitutional republic democracy !
Same as a Red Ford Car
Read carefully:
Wrong
Does democracy rule?
Electing Is Not Voting; It Is Picking Some Pre-Owned Politician to Do All the Real Voting

A republic is one wolf deciding what to eat for dinner for the hundreds of thousands of his sheep constituents, who are Constitutionally forced to let him make all the decisions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back