Dem Rep. Beatty blames White supremacy for Dallas Korean hair salon shooting, but suspect is Black

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Yes. HOW DOES that work? The shooter and his family are already playing the mentally disturbed card. I wager he wasn't crazy before the shooting, He knew what he was doing, did it and when caught....then come the excuses... but isn't that typical. next we'll be hearing that he was studying to enter the ministry or the space program.

So now, if a black thug shoots people, even white people, it's still whitey's fault? Democrats are retarded.

Dem Rep. Beatty blames White supremacy for Dallas Korean hair salon shooting, but suspect is Black

The chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) blamed White supremacy for last week's shooting at a Dallas Korean hair salon, but the suspect charged with carrying out the attack is Black.
I can only assume she is black.

The female minority congress people are the dumbest alive. Truly some dumb bitches

Democrats have overplayed the "white supremacist' card so much and been wrong so often people are starting to stop listening.

This idiot has no idea how much he just hurt the Democrats agenda.

Democrats have overplayed the "white supremacist' card so much and been wrong so often people are starting to stop listening.

This idiot has no idea how much he just hurt the Democrats agenda.

I hear ya. I have like zero white guilt.

So now, if a black thug shoots people, even white people, it's still whitey's fault? Democrats are retarded.

The chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) blamed White supremacy for last week's shooting at a Dallas Korean hair salon, but the suspect charged with carrying out the attack is Black.
You apparently are simple minded and don't believe psychological damage is caused by consistent exposure to white racism. But psychiatrists warn us:

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

I proud to be white. You're going to have to call me something a lot worse than whitey to upset me.

No one race has a monopoly on idiots, that's for sure. They come in all sizes and colors.

The woman is nuts and a democrat so none of this is at all surprising or at least shouldn't be.

I proud to be white. You're going to have to call me something a lot worse than whitey to upset me.

No one race has a monopoly on idiots, that's for sure. They come in all sizes and colors.

Ok, but that's not really this racist congressional critters point. Apparently if we're white and proud of it, then we're racist. And it's what's causing all these innocent black male angels to kill Korean women.

Last edited:
You apparently are simple minded and don't believe psychological damage is caused by consistent exposure to white racism. But psychiatrists warn us:

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

You're joking right? Black folks are just drowning in white racism. So much so that they have to go shoot Korean women? LMAO..

You're joking right? Black folks are just drowning in white racism. So much so that they have to go shoot Korean women? LMAO..
I guess you just can't grasp what psychological experts say.

Only one race in America codified their idiocy and enforce it by the rule of law.

Whites.

I guess you just can't grasp what psychological experts say.

Psychological "experts" have been making excuses for bad behavior for a long time, and it gets more outrageous as time goes on. Personal responsibility, a concept commies and race baiters can't seem to grasp.

Wow, what a shock, two more Black Leftists claiming blacks are not responsible for their own actions.

Truly shocking.

laughing animated.gif

DeLapp
1653114828397.png

WIlliams

1653115063695.png

Two black Pshychologists making a career of blaming whitey for the bad acts of blacks by blaming it on "Whitey".

Last edited:

liberal dictionary
======================================================
Systemic racism - racism for which its proponents can show no tangible evidence.

Forum List

Back