Dem Congresscritter: That Woman Would Have Lynched Me If Pelosi’s Cops Hadn’t Gunned Her Down

LOL!! Hank Johnson is the same low-IQ moron who said Guam would tip over and sink?!
Only the best and brightest become democrat congressmen <g>

The guy is in Congress, and he doesn't know about the complex system of subterranean pulleys snd counterbalanced weights that make it impossible for the wonderous floating territory of Guam to flip over. Sad.

LOL!! Hank Johnson is the same low-IQ moron who said Guam would tip over and sink?!
Only the best and brightest become democrat congressmen <g>

The guy is in Congress, and he doesn't know about the complex system of subterranean pulleys snd counterbalanced weights that make it impossible for Guam to flip over. Sad.

You know this country is doomed when that's the caliber of intellect we see in Congress.

I bet they were all ready to put a few caps in anyone else who tried to breach that door while there were still members in the chamber. He deserves a medal.
If they did, they should all go to prison for a long time.

Nah they'd be dead too if they had tried to breached the door. About that time reinforcement arrived. The mob wisely backed away and let them try and save the woman's life.

Pussy Leftard. The same moron who is terrified Guam is tipping over.

Democratic Georgia Rep. Hank Johnson claimed in a Saturday appearance on MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation” that if the Capitol police officer had not fired the shot that killed a Trump supporter during the riots Wednesday, then he and his colleagues would have been lynched.
“This is nothing but a race war that was about to be unleashed,” Johnson told host Al Sharpton. “Had it not been for the gunshot of the one shot fired by that plainclothes officer in the Speaker’s lobby right behind the House gallery … if those people had been able to get through, they would have had us who were in the gallery up on the third floor trapped.”
Johnson, alluding to the shooting of Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt as she tried to climb through a barricaded window near the gallery, went on to say that he and other members of Congress “who look like” him “would have been swinging from those railings.”
You are hilarious! That seditious bitch burns in hell. Mean while a mob is breaking through my door or window there would have been more dead. If you say you would act differently your a fucking liar. Make me fear for my life leave in a fucking bag. Its what the second amendment is for.

I bet they were all ready to put a few caps in anyone else who tried to breach that door while there were still members in the chamber. He deserves a medal.
Yes, shooting a peaceful unarmed woman is a glorious thing in your nazi mind.

Participating in an violent takeover of Congress while it is in a Joint Session counting the EC vote,s and then attempting to breach a blockaded door with armed men telling you to stop, qualified her for the eternal dirt nap.

Sad that she was driven to this madness by the lies of the Trumpybear Banana Republicans (Proud American Fascist Party) and their complaint media.

Forum List

Back