Zone1 Delineation of Rights

Section 1 of the 14th does not mention the word "vote". Section 2 mentions it only regarding the right to vote (for males) for electors to the POTUS election. Section 3 refers only to how Congress (not citizens) shall vote.

The 15th refers only to the right to vote.

Point being, how elections are conducted, how voters are registered and all other administrative matters about voting are handled by the states, not by the federal government.
You couldn’t be more wrong. The right to vote, as I correctly noted, is that of a citizen. The Constitution says exactly that.

Denying what it says doesn’t further any argument you imagine you’re making.

So the question of rights as every US citizen enjoys is coming front and center.
Where is the line on tricky circumstances?

What rights do non-citizens have?
Recently a judge determined that aliens may carry firearms. (Armed insurrection or invasion?) Why is the Federal Government giving illegal immigrants money, food, and lodging? How about legal immigrants who lawfully go through the process? Why are they shipping illegal immigrants around from state to state?

What rights does a fetus have vs an embryo vs a child vs an adult?

Is there a gradual attainment of rights?

What about those with dual citizenship? What rights do they have vs not have?
What about banking laws? Paying taxes? Owning real estate? Voting in elections?

What say you?
Where's the line?
Have you seen the film, "Castaway", with Tom Hanks in it?

So just imagine that's you or anyone on this forum, washed up on a deserted island.

So anyone here -

1 - What are your rights?

2 - How are they enforced?

......on this deserted island, with just you?

So just imagine that's you or anyone on this forum, washed up on a deserted island.

So anyone here -

all the same rights apply,,

Excellent.

How does that work on a deserted island?. So say for example, you decide you have the Right to bear/bare arms, the right to Healthcare, the Right to Wifi etc..

So how does one achieve them?
its not something you achieve,,
its something you stop other people from taking away,,

and there is no right to healthcare and wifi when you expect other people to provide it,,

its not something you achieve,,
its something you stop other people from taking away,,

and there is no right to healthcare and wifi when you expect other people to provide it,,
So, Rights are something in society that government allows you to have. When people say you have, "Alienable Rights", you gotta laugh.

So if you're on a deserted island, who took your Rights away!

Now, I'm British, I just observe Americans go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about Rights. It's quite funny tbh.

So, Rights are something in society that government allows you to have. When people say you have, "Alienable Rights", you gotta laugh.

Now, I'm British, I just observe Americans go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about Rights. It's quite funny tbh.
no,,, rights are something you are created with and our governemnt was set up in a way that they protect them,,
other governments dont protect them and in most cases say you are governemnt property and they can do as they please,,

you being a brit can never understand this because your government is one of those that consider you property/ subject of the crown,,

So anyone here -

Yeah....but just when he needed him the most Wilson abandoned him....

no,,, rights are something you are created with and our governemnt was set up in a way that they protect them,,
other governments dont protect them and in most cases say you are governemnt property and they can do as they please,,

you being a brit can never understand this because your government is one of those that consider you property/ subject of the crown,,
Those rights were set up to protect US from the government. I guess you never studied political science in high school.

Those rights were put under the protection of the people to keep the government in line. Seems that the Marxists/Demofascists have totally crossed that line.
now youre understanding how it works,,

why are you leaving out repubes and the patriot act that pretty much violates 1st-8th rights??

I have always understood how it works, because it is the establishment republicans(RINOs) that are just Democrats pretending to be for the people.
yes the republican party has its own ghosts in the closet,,

FFS 96 of them just voted for warrantless searches of americans,

rinos are the opposite of establishment,,

rand paul and a few others are rinos,,

It’s because our entire history is based upon the citizenry having rights, NOT the government. We loan the government the authority to govern, but it always resides with the people. You think it’s funny because you are a subject and have no rights, only privileges granted to you by the Crown. Your entire thought process is constrained by that fact.

It’s because our entire history is based upon the citizenry having rights, NOT the government. We loan the government the authority to govern, but it always resides with the people. You think it’s funny because you are a subject and have no rights, only privileges granted to you by the Crown. Your entire thought process is constrained by that fact.

American clichés (so so yawnful).

If I may, I'll educate you.

Educational point 1 - The term subject was used until 1949, and upto 1983 for those in the common wealth countries. It's now just citizens. The only time Subjects is used, it's reserved for MP's.

Educational point 2 - The crown is constitutional, not absolute. That mens it just rubber stamps off what parliament wants. Do some reading on the English civil war to understand the changes. So the crown doesn't give anyone privileges.

Educational point 3 - Americans stand in a morning and pledge allegiance to a flag like good little children.

So now you've been updated, but if only you had a passport to see what's beyond your borders. Most Americans are like North Koreans, no passports, no world travel, and you believe what your government tells you what the outside world is like.

Forum List

Back