"Deliberate" IED explosion at Colorado NAACP office

Explosion outside NAACP in Colorado deliberate FBI says - LA Times

An IED device was "deliberately" set off in front of an NAACP office in Colorado. No one hurt.

This is getting scary. The race baiters are trying to provoke something...and I fear some whackos on both sides will respond.
Look at the ex-cop stoking the fires for more violence. Color me surprised... :cool:

Must have missed the part where I condemned this.

So being an ex cop means I cant post things? Idiot.

An IED device was "deliberately" set off in front of an NAACP office in Colorado. No one hurt.

This is getting scary. The race baiters are trying to provoke something...and I fear some whackos on both sides will respond.
Look at the ex-cop stoking the fires for more violence. Color me surprised... :cool:

We all know that about TOS

I'll bet anything blacks did this. Or the DNC. Or any of a gaggle of ludicrous young morons who think they're communists.

At any rate, I don't think anything is "getting scary". I welcome the coming civil war. This country badly needs catharsis.

Nah. Some crazy far far right whacko. Both sides have extremists...but the left just has 1000x more.

We all know that about TOS
Pussy

Disintegration in blue states like CO is good to see. The Ds they brought this on themselves and they will pay the price for being psychotic idiots.

How is the OP promoting anything?
he is simply offering up the possibility this may get out of control....
Moron.

Most likely done by a black or a lefty trying to frame non-black/non-lefties.
Yep.....There was an incident near here. Made the news. The run of the mill racial slur painted on the garage door thing.
After a few days, it turned out that the truth was the alleged victim was in an ongoing feud with some of their neighbors over loud music and cars parked in the front yard. So to gain sympathy they painted the slurs on the garage door themselves....

How is the OP promoting anything?
he is simply offering up the possibility this may get out of control....
Moron.
Yeah sure if you ignore his last months worth of posts. :cool:

Forum List

Back