Zone1 Deleting a duplicate thread

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
How do you delete a thread you started? I double posted a thread, and I don't see the option to delete the duplicate thread. You can delete a duplicate thread, correct?

How do you delete a thread you started? I double posted a thread, and I don't see the option to delete the duplicate thread. You can delete a duplicate thread, correct?
Done. On the thread marked delete at top, per OP.

Done. On the thread marked delete at top, per OP.
I really thought somebody that had been here as long and with as many posts, had delete capability on their own thread 6 minutes old. I would have thought, there would be that option to delete post at bottom of the OP thread post, same as edit, and deleting OP thread post deletes the whole thread to somewhere, I don't even know where it goes. That may be because I forget what controls average posters have. But that may be because I had further edit/delete capabilities due to being gold supporting, long before getting draft to mod board. I just happened to be looking at new posts, so deleted sight, knowing your intent before your official request.

I've done that and used the report button to ask a mod to delete my thread. Nobody told me that's not the right way to do it.

Forum List

Back