Deja Vue Trump has no electoral path to victory, Hillary can not lose (FAKE NEWS)

I feel sorry for Trump. He spent a fortune on his bid for the white house and lost miserably. I've never seen a victory such as the Clinton rampage on the electoral college!

I feel sorry for Trump. He spent a fortune on his bid for the white house and lost miserably. I've never seen a victory such as the Clinton rampage on the electoral college!
She won't by over 400 EC votes....:rofl:

Last edited:
There needs to be a documentary on Rachel "Blinky" Maddow to help find out why it acts like it does. Notice the mouth is distorted as if blowing smoke to its right continuously. Also it will shift its eyes all the way to the right when it thinks it is making a point. Just really weird behavior habits by Blinky. Besides that it is a complete liar and fraud, but everyone now knows that. :p

Does she trigger you, snowflake?

Maybe you can answer this. Why are all male Trump-fans such whiners? You whined when you lost, now you whine louder after you won. What psychological need drives you to whine?

Trump won.

Electoral College voted and Clinton lost!

Progressive Liberals will cry for four years while explaining how had Clinton had won everyone would have had a pot of gold and shooting rainbows from their ass, but alas with Trump now humanity will have to live in the real world instead!

Maybe you can answer this. Why are all male Trump-fans such whiners? You whined when you lost, now you whine louder after you won. What psychological need drives you to whine?
We are not laughing with you....we are laughing at you....:lol:

They are just a bunch of ignorant, uneducated morons who have nothing better to do with themselves 24/7 except proudly flaunt the stupidity. When you think about it, it really is sad.

They are just a bunch of ignorant, uneducated morons who have nothing better to do with themselves 24/7 except proudly flaunt the stupidity. When you think about it, it really is sad.
There you have it. A self description from an Alt-Stain.

Forum List

Back