Dee Snider of Twisted Sister Joins KISS's Paul Stanley to Take a Stand Against Tranning Children

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Dee Snider is not going to take it any more. He is gonna burn in hell before he let's one more child undergo the twisted sexual mutilation pushed on them by leftist weirdos. Dee joins the ranks of KISS's Paul Stanley, the Patron Saint of Rock-n-Roll, and by extension, the entire KISS Army! We are still awaiting word from Gene, who is most likely looking to monetize his take on the whole sick affair.

Glad some of them haven't gone completely mental over transanity but IDK if you can count on Gene Simmons.
I do know he was a clot shot Nazi but maybe he pulled his head out of his ass eventually

Well, he may be right but imagine how the older generation viewed him and his band wth their long hair,.makeup and leather boots? It may be apples to oranges but still worth noting.

Glad some of them haven't gone completely mental over transanity but IDK if you can count on Gene Simmons.
I do know he was a clot shot Nazi but maybe he pulled his head out of his ass eventually
I think most people don't speak out in fear of their careers being destroyed

Both these guys are really too old to give a damn

But that is one of the nice things about getting old, you just stop giving a damn and speak your mind while you watch the snowlfakes melt.

But that is one of the nice things about getting old, you just stop giving a damn and speak your mind while you watch the snowlfakes melt.

These are wise and generally accurate words.

Amen to all of this. There isn't much that can be taken from a person once their fortune has been made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. But then again, don't forget what happened to Bill Cosby regardless of whether or not he is guilty of all that he was accused of.

Dee Snider is not going to take it any more. He is gonna burn in hell before he let's one more child undergo the twisted sexual mutilation pushed on them by leftist weirdos. Dee joins the ranks of KISS's Paul Stanley, the Patron Saint of Rock-n-Roll, and by extension, the entire KISS Army! We are still awaiting word from Gene, who is most likely looking to monetize his take on the whole sick affair.

Yet more posts about trannies from you. This leaves no doubt.

Forum List

Back