Dee Snider: Get the damn vaccination

This is the worst advice ever given in the history of medicine, in the history of mankind even!

Since this vaccination isn’t really a vaccination and is more of a time-release therapeutic, the vaccinated, by attending indoor crowded events inspired by their sense of vaccinated protection, are actually a greater threat to the unvaccinated than unvaccinated are to anyone else because the vaccinated are now likelier spreaders of the disease.

State of the pandemic, August 2021: My 5yo spent 3 weeks going to outdoor camp on weekdays, wearing a mask, and weekends going to indoor maskless birthday parties with all the same kids.

State of the pandemic, August 2021: My 5yo spent 3 weeks going to outdoor camp on weekdays, wearing a mask, and weekends going to indoor maskless birthday parties with all the same kids.

I keep thinking we have hit peak stupidity

But then we keep getting even more and more stupid

Jesus people.

Just get the damn vaccine. Hundreds of millions have.

Just get it and end this mess

Jesus people.

Just get the damn vaccine. Hundreds of millions have.

Just get it and end this mess
Do only "Jesus people" matter? I appreciate your concern, but mind your own business. You're letting leftist government fuel hysteria over a non pandemic

Why do these idiots think getting everyone vaccinated will “end this mess”? What a gigantic brainwashing, or brainwipiing. It only ends this mess if the true goal is getting everyone to take the jab - but that couldn’t be it, could it???

Why do these idiots think getting everyone vaccinated will “end this mess”? What a gigantic brainwashing, or brainwipiing. It only ends this mess if the true goal is getting everyone to take the jab - but that couldn’t be it, could it???
Yea...because vaccinations don't end pandemics

::headshake::

Yea...because vaccinations don't end pandemics

::headshake::
“Vaccinations” that don’t prevent infection or transmission certainly don’t. See the current stats from any highly vaccinated population. You are brainwiped.

I realized RATM was straight up Europhobic years and not against the "establishment." They love a machine that attacks Whitey. As far as songs, it seems like they listen to 3 seconds of a Zeppelin tune, figure out the riff is minor pentatonic, then repeat it continually while blurting out "revolutionary" words. Limp Bisket is way better.

Last edited:
will people listen?

dzi30gug4hk81.jpg

Forum List

Back