Dee Snider: Get the damn vaccination

you telling me that is in violation of your HIPAA rights...or something!

are you still figuring out who benefits from the hippa law booby?

clue. it ain't you.

Fauci 5/19: “If you are vaccinated, you can feel safe—that you will not get infected either outdoors or indoors”

Fauci 7/23: “Understandable” to tell people “Good that you’re vaccinated, but in a situation where you have people indoors…you should wear a mask”

The Science™

Do you understand changing when the situation changes?

The delta variant wasn't in the nation running rampant in May.

It's now running rampant in the unvaccinated areas of the nation so Fauci did what all intelligent people do, he changed with the situation.

It wouldn't be running rampant right now if people got vaccinated.

It's now running rampant in the unvaccinated areas of the nation so Fauci did what all intelligent people do, he changed with the situation.

it's one thing to be certain, but you can be certain and be wrong. it's another to be certain and be right, or to be certain and be moving in the right direction, or to be certain about a principle and then learn new facts and take those new facts and put them to use in order to get your policy right

corrupt, lying, child endangering, country destroying liars and cheats.

All I know is we didn’t have this delta variant crisis before those Texas Democrats flew to DC!!!!!

In less than 6 months, we’ve gone from 1. vaccines will end the pandemic-to 2. you can still get COVID even if vaccinated-to 3. you can pass COVID onto others even if you are vaccinated-4. to you can still die from COVID even if you are vaccinated-toooooooooo and this is the good one as far as the left is concerned....5.the unvaccinated are responsible for killing the vaccinated.

Hard to imagine why anyone WOULDN'T be trusting the CDC or the government at this point, HEH?? LOLOL

You are not big enough, bad enough or smart enough to ever, ever, ever be in a position where you can tell me what the fuck to do. Ever.
Well said.

The problem with this Snider woman, whoever she is, is that she doesn't mind her own business. I think that's a major problem with the whole country now. People used to be proud of minding their own business, live and let live, but now people feel entitled to meddle in everyone's business and tell them what to do.

Probably a bad idea in my case, as I don't suffer meddlers mildly.

Twisted Sister front man.

Dee%20Snider%20is%20MAD%20GettyImages-1220011041.jpg
Oh. A transgender, apparently. Not of interest.

It's illegitimate to change predictions as fast as the real situation changes. That's why so many people hate the Weather Channel: they have no morals. They predict and predict, and never stand by ANY prediction --- they just change it.

Yeah, Fauci said we'd be SAFE if we got vaccinated. No problem, never anymore. He doesn't get to change when the situation changes: he gets to be called WRONG. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and what is that 80-year-old man doing messing up this country the way he is, and getting paid a salary by the government for doing it??

Well, well, well....what say you now?

CNBC: CDC study shows 74% of people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated.

That's nuts. Covid is going to continue to mutate whether we're vaccinated or not. That is what all viruses do. Delta is weaker. The death rates are down to typical flu levels. The real pandemic is over. What is happening now is a SCAMdemic to destroy our civil rights.

Forum List

Back