Decided, this is what I want

When they become available again

KelTec KS 7 12 gauge voted 2020 American Rifleman Shotgun of the Year.

Kel-Tec-KS7-SHOT-Show-2019-pump-shotgun-12-gauge-lightweight-survival-1.jpg

5.9 pounds empty
26.1 inches overall length
18.5 inch barrel
13 inch L.O.P
Bottom eject
Capacity 7 + 1 2 3/4" shells, 6 + 1 3" shells
Top carry rail can be replaced with Picatinny rail
Cost $400 - $500

so awhile back it was the russian motercycle with a side car, now its a fancy blumderbus. you and the best half planning for the after covid zombie riots? that gun looks like it wold handle nice in a side car.

Here's a picture of one decked out by Hi-Tec Custom Concepts.

HTC-105_KS7_d-pop.jpg

It has the Picatinny rail, accessory (velcro) stock wrap and their "Howitzer" muzzle brake.
Supposedly they're working on developing a vertical grip for the charging handle.
What's a pickaninny rail?

its for bolting expensive stuff on the gun. flash lights, fancy dot sights. a 28 guage revolver would go nice with it. remem er when these came and went?

img_5032-tfb1.jpg

5.9 pounds empty
18.5 inch barrel
13 inch L.O.P
Bottom eject
Cost $400 - $500

so awhile back it was the russian motercycle with a side car, now its a fancy blumderbus. you and the best half planning for the after covid zombie riots? that gun looks like it wold handle nice in a side car.
I would love to get a Ural (bike with sidecar) but it's too expensive. This shotgun is more a want, yes I would love one but can't really afford it either right now with all the wife's medical bills, I think it's up to $10K now. Guess it's just a case of wishful thinking on my part.

5.9 pounds empty
18.5 inch barrel
13 inch L.O.P
Bottom eject
Cost $400 - $500

I would love to get a Ural (bike with sidecar) but it's too expensive. This shotgun is more a want, yes I would love one but can't really afford it either right now with all the wife's medical bills, I think it's up to $10K now. Guess it's just a case of wishful thinking on my part.

yeah the ural is a nice bike. the guy i know who has one said it was a massive piece of dooki intil he got it diled in. i feel ya on the medical bills, and i hope your best half is doing awesome. have you looked on gunsamerica? you open to used?

5.9 pounds empty
18.5 inch barrel
13 inch L.O.P
Bottom eject
Cost $400 - $500

ueah thebUral os a nice bike. the giy i know who has one saidnit was a massive piece of dooki intil je gotnit diled in. i feel ya on rhe medical bills, and i hopenyour best half is doing awesome. have ypu looked forntjay gun on gunsamerica? you open to used?
Okay, my translator is only half working but I got the gist of it........ The KS 7 was released last year so it's really new and the ones that are available "used" are being sold by profiteers at double or tripple the cost of a "new" one. I don't want one that badly........ KelTec is a relatively small American gun maker based out of Cocoa, Fl, they currently have three shifts working (Mon - Fri) to try and keep up with demand and they have done some small expansion. The husband & wife owners work on a cash basis only so their expansion is rather conservative, the super high demand now could change overnight leaving them with thousands of unsold products and massive debt if they chose to finance a huge expansion. They won't do that so it's a matter of waiting for stock to catch up with demand or demand to drop off.

5.9 pounds empty
18.5 inch barrel
13 inch L.O.P
Bottom eject
Cost $400 - $500

ueah thebUral os a nice bike. the giy i know who has one saidnit was a massive piece of dooki intil je gotnit diled in. i feel ya on rhe medical bills, and i hopenyour best half is doing awesome. have ypu looked forntjay gun on gunsamerica? you open to used?
Okay, my translator is only half working but I got the gist of it........ The KS 7 was released last year so it's really new and the ones that are available "used" are being sold by profiteers at double or tripple the cost of a "new" one. I don't want one that badly........ KelTec is a relatively small American gun maker based out of Cocoa, Fl, they currently have three shifts working (Mon - Fri) to try and keep up with demand and they have done some small expansion. The husband & wife owners work on a cash basis only so their expansion is rather conservative, the super high demand now could change overnight leaving them with thousands of unsold products and massive debt if they chose to finance a huge expansion. They won't do that so it's a matter of waiting for stock to catch up with demand or demand to drop off.

sorry. i cant see, and i cant make my my board big enough. that was very informative. I ever new that about Kel-Tec. i always figured they were some chinese gun maker or something.

5.9 pounds empty
18.5 inch barrel
13 inch L.O.P
Bottom eject
Cost $400 - $500

sorry. i cant see, and i cant make my my board big enough. that was very informative. I ever new that about Kel-Tec. i always figured they were some chinese gun maker or something.
Nope, they're 100% American, from what I understand they do sub out some items but the vast majority is being made in their plant in Florida. Now their production is about to be slowed down thanks to mother nature in the form of Hurricane Isaias............ Cocoa is on the mainland across from the Kennedy Space Center........

5.9 pounds empty
18.5 inch barrel
13 inch L.O.P
Bottom eject
Cost $400 - $500

Nope, they're 100% American, from what I understand they do sub out some items but the vast majority is being made in their plant in Florida. Now their production is about to be slowed down thanks to mother nature in the form of Hurricane Isaias............ Cocoa is on the mainland across from the Kennedy Space Center........

i have looked at this one allot. i have a surplus of Glock and AR magazines so im always intrested in stuff that uses them. 9mm is pretty cheap to. i figure this would make an awsome bullet hose.
keltec-sub2k-cover.jpg

5.9 pounds empty
18.5 inch barrel
13 inch L.O.P
Bottom eject
Cost $400 - $500

i have looked at this one allot. i have a surplus of Glock and AR magazines so im always intrested in stuff that uses them. 9mm is pretty cheap to. i figure this would make an awsome bullet hose.View attachment 370312
If you want a "bullet" hose and have lots of money (or credit you don't mind using) then you want an Origin 12............

5.9 pounds empty
18.5 inch barrel
13 inch L.O.P
Bottom eject
Cost $400 - $500

i have looked at this one allot. i have a surplus of Glock and AR magazines so im always intrested in stuff that uses them. 9mm is pretty cheap to. i figure this would make an awsome bullet hose.View attachment 370312
If you want a "bullet" hose and have lots of money (or credit you don't mind using) then you want an Origin 12............

yeah, but thays not a bullet hose, thats a hurricane of death!

Forum List

Back