decent people shouldn't live here.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
jack nicholson as the joker said that. are we being too hard on our inner cities. should we give the rahm emanuals more time. with this hurricane i kept thinking about ray nagan, and how mean the mainstream media was to President Bush..

Last edited:
jack nicholson as the joker said that. are we being too hard on our inner cities. should we give the rahm emanuals more time. with this hurricane i kept thinking about ray nagan, and how mean the mainstream media was to President Bush..

I think indecent wing nuts shouldn't live here

but whatchagonnado?

what does rahm Emanuel have to do with the hurricane?

bush deserved what he got.

and losers like pence and ted cruz held aid to NY/NJ after sandy because they weren't winger red states but poured a lot of money into Mississippi for their rightwingnut governor after Katrina.

here's an idea... maybe rightwingnuts should stop playing politics with decency.... and find some.

• Banned

but whatchagonnado?

and losers like pence and ted cruz held aid to NY/NJ after sandy because they weren't winger red states but poured a lot of money into Mississippi for their rightwingnut governor after Katrina.

here's an idea... maybe rightwingnuts should stop playing politics with decency.... and find some.

you know i love you j. tomorrow is the real American laborday. today was for millions of people working for all of us. it was pointed out to me on the golf course today (which i so enjoyed... no phones) that Americans take less vacation days than some european countries do.

We need to take the time sometime to just enjoy being an American in America, it's a very special club to be in. i think people are working as hard as they can, i hope so.

(couple of tears)

Last edited:

but whatchagonnado?

That's a lie. But you already knew that... They didn't sign on because of the gratuitous pork you lefties tried to piggyback onto the proposal. In other words; in typical lefty fashion they were trying to enrich themselves, at the expense of the tragedy. Just couldn't let that crisis go to waste; got called on it; and have been butt hurt ever since.

but whatchagonnado?

Are you under the impression that Katrina did no damage to Mississippi?

but whatchagonnado?

Are you under the impression that Katrina did no damage to Mississippi?

still don't know how to read a post, huh?

Ray Nagan was right to send people to the super dome .

Scholars have been analyzing the speeches of important people for centuries. I doubt if the "Works of Nicholson" will ever be a best seller. We need to keep in mind that Hollywood celebs are jesters who amuse us for maybe a couple of hours per year and we should never ever confuse scripts and characters with the often inane utterances of the real actor. It's not worth a post. .

Scholars have been analyzing the speeches of important people for centuries. I doubt if the "Works of Nicholson" will ever be a best seller. We need to keep in mind that Hollywood celebs are jesters who amuse us for maybe a couple of hours per year and we should never ever confuse scripts and characters with the often inane utterances of the real actor. It's not worth a post. .
can you tell us of all those republicans that will run against your garbage in 2020? will they amuse you too?

Nagan let his buses flood out instead of using them!

The best part was his excuse. He said they didn't have any CDL drivers to drive the busses. Like.......who is going to stop a bus just before a hurricane to check drivers licenses? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
A 14 year old boy stole one of those buses, loaded it up and drove everyone out of town.

schoolbus nagan. thief in prison.

but i think you have a point, in that there was some real white supremacy on that bridge. it was sickening to watch.

Look at Detroit, Stockton and so on. And the whole poison water in flint thing. Yeah, democrat got it all figured out.

Forum List

Back