December 7th Never Forget

No I did not. I respect the hell out of those who did. I don’t pretend my uncle serving affords me ANY of the respect He deserves, and I wouldn’t mock anyone’s actual service just to be a dick on the internet, ASSHOLE.

Sure you would, Poop Face. You're a gimp that's pissed off the Japs lost. You insult the country every time you post your idiot bullshit about the President who won WW II and was elected 4 times. Go play in a toilet.

Fact, our government didn't lie itself into WWII.

Now if you want to discuss GWB's lie filled run up to the Iraq invasion...
FDR set up Japan to attack, he knew they would hit Pearl Harbor days before refusing to notify commanders, and then scapegoated them.

FACT!

if you kill a 100 people at Walmart it's murder
if you kill 100 people because the government said so it's patriotic.
God said thou shalt not kill and I don't think there's an asterisk on that.
Pacifism: Justifying Selfish Cowardice and Treason

But He had no problem with ordering His people to exterminate the savages occupying the Promised Land.

two wrongs never make things right.
Collectivizing Different Instincts

You're begging the question. There's nothing wrong with getting even, unless being a doormat is a virtue. The Poles, French, Dutch, Belgians, and Danes made it easy for the Nazis. The only Europeans who hadn't lost their manhood were the British, the Russians, the Serbs, and the Greeks.

Amazing that those desperate to cling to a comfortable narrative will still regurgitate 80 year old propaganda that was intended for domestic consumption in the first place. Little children and old women were NOT going to charge US Marines on the beaches. Don't be ridiculous.
Banzai, Gen Z!

If allowed to live, those children would have terrorized the GIs' children if Japan had won. They would have become almost as viciously totalitarian as you are with this generation of American youth.

You insult the country every time you post your idiot bullshit about the President who won WW II and was elected 4 times. Go play in a toilet.
That scumbag FDR was the worst insult ever to the oval office. The only want to be a dictator to ever disregard Washington’s example, a constitutional amendment was required to make sure no one else ever reached such dangerous levels of mad hunger for power. It’s a shame for you that you were born in the wrong time. You would have loved to suck FDR‘s dick while he was sucking Stalin’s dick, you idiot.

Banzai, Gen Z!

If allowed to live, those children would have terrorized the GIs' children if Japan had won. They would have become almost as viciously totalitarian as you are with this generation of American youth.
What the hell are you talking about?

what the military told us.
we're going to protect the people of Kuwait and spread democracy.
when we got there
protect the oil at all cost.
Kuwait: An Imaginary Nation Clipped Off the Map of Mesopotamia

Just the opposite. Saddam was overproducing in order to fight our enemy, Iran, and was lowering the price of oil. The Bush Family Circus was ordered by the petrocrats to stop him for that reason only.

The jury is out about whether FDR invited the attack in order to get the U.S. into the "real war" in Europe. FDR had the oratory skill that could have made a McDonald menu sound profound and he never let America forget about Pearl Harbor. Tens of millions were killed in a world wide conflagration that lasted four years for the U.S.

no he invaded the wrong country after 911 to take theirs and made billions selling no bid contracts to Halliburton and others.
Like Father, Like Son

His Daddy's worst treason of all was getting his sissyboy sons out of fighting the Communists. His service in World War II was therefore not patriotic, he was just a bored richkid looking for a thrill. The same motivation Osama bin Laden had.

Bullshit. The US removed Saddam because of the volatile threat he posed pre and post 9-11. Democrats signed on.
Oil went up in price after that war began and it had little or nothing to do with Iraq. It was because of the expanding economies of China and India and democrats’ refusal to remove domestic drilling restrictions.
Censored by the Petrocracy

In that second Bushshit war, Saddam had again been lowering the price of oil by ignoring the sanctions and selling it on the black market. That's the reason Clinton had a good economy. Reagan had a good economy, too, the first time Saddam flooded the market.

Forum List

Back