Debunking Liberal Myths About the Rich and the Capital Gains Tax

Short term bump
Long term deficit

The “all tax cuts pay for themselves” myth
the deficits only come after record massive spending. The revenues always increase. The issue is when folks like Joey Xiden try to buy votes by getting rid of things like student loans.

LMAO denial, the bedrock of Dem stupidity. Dude my sister just paid this damn tax. Here in our asshole Dem run blue state on the west coast. That you are an uninformed Dem sheeple who's ignorant of your own parties taxes does not surprise me.
So you don't have anything to support your lie.
I expected as uch.

Florida taxes property sales as does Ohio.
I know because I sold in one and bought in the other.

AND

Florida and Ohio are not exactly Blue hell holes.

LMAO denial, the bedrock of Dem stupidity. Dude my sister just paid this damn tax. Here in our asshole Dem run blue state on the west coast. That you are an uninformed Dem sheeple who's ignorant of your own parties taxes does not surprise me.
The first $500,000 in profit from primary property real estate sale, is tax free....

All over and above the first $500k in profit is also tax free if you reinvest the profit in to another home, no?

Neither statement is true

View attachment 932878

1713281847903.png

1713281903278.png

They've always increased each year when there was not a tax break too...with few exceptions...
Proving my point we have a spending problem not a revenue problem. Also proving the “tax the rich” howls from the dems every election year is pure nonsense and nothing more than fodder for the gullible left.

when counting capital gains on unsold assets, the Forbes 400 paid an average federal individual income tax rate of just 8.2 percent between 2010 and 2018. However, there are three possible alternatives to this system.

LOL!

You stupid twat.

DURR

They paid to get laws to make this rape of mankind happen.

When my Microsoft shares went from $250 to $400, who got raped? Where? How? Link?
He’s pissed you had 250 invested

Everyone get a life, tax rate means zip. the average amount a billionaire pays in taxes is 8.2%, It is not tax rate that means anything it's tax law that gives the free ride to the Pigs and takers in our society. I have to laugh when the wining starts about how much the wealthy pay of our taxes, when in fact they use us to make every dollar they earn, we make them rich. The people deserve it all not the corporations and definitely not the wealthy. There free ride has to come to a end. Some of the major corp[orations in this country pay no taxes and many haven't for years.

Everyone get a life, tax rate means zip. the average amount a billionaire pays in taxes is 8.2%, It is not tax rate that means anything it's tax law that gives the free ride to the Pigs and takers in our society. I have to laugh when the wining starts about how much the wealthy pay of our taxes, when in fact they use us to make every dollar they earn, we make them rich. The people deserve it all not the corporations and definitely not the wealthy. There free ride has to come to a end. Some of the major corp[orations in this country pay no taxes and many haven't for years.
Prove it cuck fk

The first $500,000 in profit from primary property real estate sale, is tax free....
Idiot did you flunk reading comprehension? As I clearly state, this Dem TAX is in addition to and on top of the capital gains tax on the gain. It's a Dem vampire tax on the sales price that homeowners get hammered with even if there is no gain. Sell your house for $500k get taxed on the entire $500k. In my Dem parasite state that's $10,000 to the state even if I lose money on the house.

All over and above the first $500k in profit is also tax free if you reinvest the profit in to another home, no?
Now that we have established you are ignorant of the very taxes your party hits homeowners with...

Lets discuss another shall we. The Dem mortgage loan TAX. Yes ladies and gentlemen, Democrats don't want to wait until you sell your home to tax you so they tax you up front. Take out a mortgage loan to buy a house, asshole Dems TAX the damn loan. Dems, WTF??

Then we can discuss the Dems latest TAX scheme to vampire suck money from home buyers...wait for it...Dem IMPACT FEES. This made up BS give us your money for no reason impact fees, thousands of dollars. Not satisfied with the property taxes you have to pay they screw you for thousands more on top of that.

These Dems moochers have their hands in your wallet at every opportunity.

Forum List

Back