*Death To Syria: Death To Muslim Nations*

sorry bout that,

1. I'm just a human, and i went off on a rant about islam, and how evil they are, based on facts, and what i said is true, indeed, no problem, but the way i see it, islam has a far bigger problem than me ranting as a human being, on some random website, their problem really starts with god, and what god is about to do to all of them one day.

Regards,
sirjamesoftexas
amen!

Sorry bout that,

1. You could be stuck in *Shitholeistan*, - Syria, dealing with state led mass murders.
2. These kinds of things always take place in these *Shitholeistan* places, shooting mourners.
3. As they walk to bury their dead, the government opens fire on them,....nice......:doubt:
4. LINK:Syrian forces fire at mourners, battle defectors | Reuters

AMMAN | Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:35pm EDT

AMMAN (Reuters) - Syrian security forces shot dead three mourners and injured 20 on Saturday when they fired on a protester funeral procession in central Damascus while troops loyal to President Bashar al-Assad fought army defectors west of the capital, witnesses said.

In his latest move to try and defuse discontent, part of a wave of popular unrest against repressive autocrats across the Arab world, Assad formed a committee to draft a new constitution within four months, the official news agency SANA said.

The move raised the possibility that a clause designating his Baath Party, which seized power in a 1963 coup, as "leader of the state and society" could be scrapped.

In a sign of growing regional pressure on Assad to undertake genuine reform after seven months of street protests, al Jazeera television said Arab foreign ministers would hold an emergency meeting on Sunday in Cairo to discuss the crisis in Syria.

Gulf Arab states had earlier called for an immediate meeting of the Arab League to discuss the humanitarian situation in Syria and study ways to stop the bloodshed.

Assad has sent troops and tanks into restive cities and towns to try put down the unrest but protests have persisted, spreading to suburbs and rural regions around cities as troops have occupied main squares in urban centres.

The president blames the violence on foreign-backed "armed terrorist groups" who authorities say have killed 1,100 soldiers and police. The United Nations said the military crackdown on unrest has killed 3,000 people, including at least 187 children.

With the deployment of thousands of police and militiamen loyal to Assad, whose family has ruled Syria for 41 years, central neighbourhoods of Damascus have remained largely free of pro-democracy demonstrations.

But at Saturday's funeral for a ten-year-old boy, Ibrahim Sheiban, killed in a protest rally the day before, "passions were running high," said one of the witnesses, a private sector employee who asked not to be identified for his own protection.

"The body was wrapped in white and thousands behind it were chanting 'the people want the execution of the president' and 'we will be free despite you Bashar'," he said.

Some mourners began throwing stones at the security forces, who fired back with live ammunition, the witness told Reuters by phone from the scene in the Damascus district of Maidan."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

We should send you to Syria to straighten them out.

1. Why don't you grow a brain and post something thats worth reading?
2. If you tried a wee bit harder, you may even surprise yourself.
3. But I doubt you have that much staying power, not even with yourself.
4. You are a confirmed, *loser*.:eusa_hand:
5. And a homo.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back