Dear USMB powers that be.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So I saw an advertisement under my posts for "Moms Get Naughty" dating website thing. Can I just make the one I got now permanent? It's way more awesome then the other one which is peddling hats. Thanks.

Hmmm ... I just bought a new Kenny K. fedora yesterday, white and blue plaid ...

Coincidence? I think not!!!

Here is the one they got today. I hope she uses a different pic on her profile. I think she is trying to smile, but really she just looks like a bitch.

image.png

There are a lot of Ukrainian women who want to meet me

So I saw an advertisement under my posts for "Moms Get Naughty" dating website thing. Can I just make the one I got now permanent? It's way more awesome then the other one which is peddling hats. Thanks.

Ads are served according to your "shopping habits"... LOL... BUT -- 90% chance it's just a tease and moms were just getting their nails done at GlowNails while their kids were waiting for them in the snow...

Don't think really naughty moms would make it thru the ad screening we use..

Ads are served according to your "shopping habits"... LOL... BUT -- 90% chance it's just a tease and moms were just getting their nails done at GlowNails while their kids were waiting for them in the snow...

Don't think really naughty moms would make it thru the ad screening we use..

Well something needs to be done about that. Naughty moms are advertised so I expect some naughty moms. I think I may need to contact the Texas attorney general office about this.

OK.. Maybe it's just alright to sell SOME members on "moms get naughty"...

I've always gotten the Hot Russian Women want to meet me ads...

Moral --- Watch what you type on USMB if you don't want naughty ads....

If this only worked on members who's every other post is about Nazis and bigots.. After getting Stormfront and Vanguard pop-ups for a month, they'd be more careful... :113:

Maybe some members may need to meet some hot moms or REAL Nazis... Just sayin'... :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back