Dear Progressives

I stumbled across this young woman's videos on YouTube last night and it gives me hope that our youth are waking up to the democrats games that are played at their expense. I watched several of her videos and she is a very impressive young lady.

I have watched many of her videos, the girl is excellent, top level excellent and very articulate.

I stumbled across this young woman's videos on YouTube last night and it gives me hope that our youth are waking up to the democrats games that are played at their expense. I watched several of her videos and she is a very impressive young lady.

The youth don't want the Democrats or the Republicans all you are seeing is a propaganda film with a paid actor.

Last edited:

The youth don't want the Democrats or the Republicans all you ar seeing is a propaganda film with a paid actor.

got any proof of thats a paid actor???

OH and its an actress not an actor,,,

The youth don't want the Democrats or the Republicans all you ar seeing is a propaganda film with a paid actor.

Yes, she is using the sam dog whistles the echo chamber used this weekend and I have already sent two posters on USMB use the monolith expression used in place of the plantation that was previously used before. This is a concerted effort of political propaganda. Eventhough she said the US sucks no matter which side is president she still claimed to be a republican(rightist). Her demeanor is insincere and aggressive in subtle form, the professional production values used in the viddy tells me she is no ameteur..

Yes, she is using the sam dog whistles the echo chamber used this weekend and I have already sent two posters on USMB use the monolith expression used in place of the plantation that was previously used before. This is a concerted effort of political propaganda. Eventhough she said the US sucks no matter which side is president she still claimed to be a republican(rightist). Her demeanor is insincere and aggressive in subtle form, the professional production values used in the viddy tells me she is no ameteur..

your opinion is not proof,,,

It's got more proof than a Trump hunt for fraudulent voters.

please stay o

It's got more proof than a Trump hunt for fraudulent voters.

please stay on topic,,,

Nice anecdote.

I notice she doesn’t exactly have a name

Her name is Jasmyne, she is sensible NOT putting her real last name, afterall Rightists and ESPECIALLY Trump supporters cannot TRUST the unhinged and psychotic Leftists aka Communist filth with the feral BLM in tow to NOT literally STALK them so they can either commit some PLANNED act of violence on them and/or THREATEN their Employer until they get fired and have their life destroyed OR ALL of these things.

Why do you want her to give her name? So she can be STALKED by Leftists aka Communist filth with the feral BLM in tow and be beaten up and raped and be Doxxed?

She drives Democrats aka Leftists aka Communist filth even MORE Batshit Crazy than they already are BECAUSE she's a BLACK woman and they cannot handle having ANY Black OFF the Democrat aka Leftist aka Communist Plantation.

Her name is Jasmyne, she is sensible NOT putting her real last name, afterall Rightists and ESPECIALLY Trump supporters cannot TRUST the unhinged and psychotic Leftists aka Communist filth with the feral BLM in tow to NOT literally STALK them so they can either commit some PLANNED act of violence on them and/or THREATEN their Employer until they get fired and have their life destroyed OR ALL of these things.

Why do you want her to give her name? So she can be STALKED by Leftists aka Communist filth with the feral BLM in tow and be beaten up and raped and be Doxxed?

I want a name so I can verify who she is and what her background is. Makes it easy to out a paid spokesperson

Look everyone....we got a black girl to recite Fox talking points

No it's look everyone we got ANOTHER Black who's woke up and smelled the coffee and has ABANDONED the Democrat Plantation after realising that Blacks have been USED AND ABUSED for more than 50 YEARS by the Commie POS.

I want a name so I can verify who she is and what her background is. Makes it easy to out a paid spokesperson

Which is EXACTLY why she is sensible NOT to give her actual last name. Leftists are so demented and deranged and basically totally psychotic at this point they CANNOT be trusted. She would probably end up dead and then the Leftist Propaganda Machine aka the MSM would go into Propaganda Mode saying that because she's Black then obviously these FANTASY White Supremacists (who NOBODY EVER seems to SEE) murdered her.

well if you werent such an idiot you would have just gone to her youtube page where all that info is instead of making an ass of yourself AGAIN,,,

Look everyone....we got a black girl to recite Fox talking points

No it's look everyone we got ANOTHER Black who's woke up and smelled the coffee and has ABANDONED the Democrat Plantation after realising that Blacks have been USED AND ABUSED for more than 50 YEARS by the Commie POS.

Yes

You can tie her in with Diamond and Silk

Forum List

Back