Dear Mr Sessions: Please stuff your foot deep in the ass of Jerry Brown.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
and Eric Garcetti.
Cut all federal funding immediately and send every fucking I.C.E agent you have to patrol our streets. Please get as aggressive as you possibly can and flush this filthy shithole ASAP.

Sincerely,
Legit California Citizens

and Eric Garcetti.
Cut all federal funding immediately and send every fucking I.C.E agent you have to patrol our streets. Please get as aggressive as you possibly can and flush this filthy shithole ASAP.

Sincerely,

Gov. Brown is a Godsend. He's not your typical Pol; fiscally conservative, socially liberal and the opposite of our current President. Brown is competent, a seasoned executive and tells it like it is, not what the people want to hear.

and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

Gov. Brown is a Godsend. He's not your typical Pol; fiscally conservative, socially liberal and the opposite of our current President. Brown is competent, a seasoned executive and tells it like it is, not what the people want to hear.
Indeed. He is a criminal and a disgrace to the office of governor, just as he was the first time. He should be horse whipped and dragged by a horse through cactus.

and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

Indeed. He is a criminal and a disgrace to the office of governor, just as he was the first time. He should be horse whipped and dragged by a horse through cactus.
How long have you lived in California....and living in CA, why do you have the nic miketx?

and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

How long have you lived in California....and living in CA, why do you have the nic miketx?
I lived there all my life and then immigrated to Texas so I could stop paying for Mexicans.

and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

I lived there all my life and then immigrated to Texas so I could stop paying for Mexicans.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And you live in texas? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

Oh hell yeah...he's super competent...haha...always make sure your pet human third worlders are comfortable before maintaining roadways, bridges and infrastructure AND way before taking care of your legitimate, tax paying, REAL citizens. Haha

and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

maybe if you weren't a broke loser, you wouldn't be so worried about it

then immigrated to Texas so I could stop paying for Mexicans.

tenor.gif

and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

Yeah, yeah...I'm pretty sure I feed you.
Maybe if you weren't an animated cartoon character you'd get in touch with real world realities...huh?

and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

Maybe if he weren't a fool and a loser he might not need to lie and attack the character of Gov. Brown, especially when living in the White House (once in a while) is the most incompetent and dishonest person to ever to ... um ... I was going to use the word serve, but since Trump only serves himself, it wouldn't fit the job he's doing.

and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

Maybe if he weren't a fool and a loser he might not need to lie and attack the character of Gov. Brown, especially when living in the White House (once in a while) is the most incompetent and dishonest person to ever to ... um ... I was going to use the word serve, but since Trump only serves himself, it wouldn't fit the job he's doing.

ya... they kind of don't have the high ground on that,

IMG_0181.JPG
and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

Little Mikey lying again.
Brown/ Cali has the best economy in the country.
Lil Mikey needs a time out.

View attachment 142690
and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

"Brown/ Cali has the best economy in the country."
This is so confusing to me...what exactly does this mean?
Does it mean that so long as Silicon Valley and Hollywood is kicking ass no one really cares that the rest of the state is living like filthy bottom feeders? I mean, I thought "you people" hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right?
Allow this to sink in:
CA=12% of the national population..33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=8.9% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
Any questions?

View attachment 142690
and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

Does it mean that so long as Silicon Valley and Hollywood is kicking ass no one really cares that the rest of the state is living like filthy bottom feeders? I mean, I thought "you people" hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right?
Allow this to sink in:
Any questions?

There are liars, damn liars and statistics. For decades under the leadership of Republican Governors and the ability of the minority in the legislature, CA spent and didn't tax. Beginning in 1978 with the passage of prop. 13, coupled with the legal requirement to balance the budget, the State began to raid local government and special districts, creating gaps in social services, law enforcement, mental health and infrastructure agencies.

Gov. Brown was a change agent, and his pragmatic approach to governance is something rare and refreshing. Something other governors and the Federal Government ought to consider and toss ideology aside. The job of government is to serve and protect the people, instead it has become self serving and puts the special and moneyed interests first and The People at best a secondary concern.

Last edited:
View attachment 142690
and Eric Garcetti.

Sincerely,

Allow this to sink in:
Any questions?

There are liars, damn liars and statistics. For decades under the leadership of Republican Governors and the ability of the minority in the legislature, CA spent and didn't tax. Beginning in 1978 with the passage of prop. 13, coupled with the need legal requirement to balance the budget, the State began to raid local government and special districts, creating gaps in social services, law enforcement, mental health and infrastructure agencies.

Gov. Brown was a change agent, and his pragmatic approach to governance is something rare and refreshing. Something other governors and the Federal Government ought to consider and toss ideology aside. The job of government is to serve and protect the people, instead it has become self serving and puts the special and moneyed interests first and The People at best a secondary concern.
Ole Jerry is presiding over a state with the highest deficit, the highest unemployment, the most amount of illegals, all getting assistance, The highest housing cost, the highest tax rates, several cities with huge crime rates, the highest number of middle class leaving the state, the highest amount of business leaving the state, the state where the infrastructure is collapsing and they spend money to regulate cow farts,lol, what's not to like?

View attachment 142690

Allow this to sink in:
Any questions?

There are liars, damn liars and statistics. For decades under the leadership of Republican Governors and the ability of the minority in the legislature, CA spent and didn't tax. Beginning in 1978 with the passage of prop. 13, coupled with the need legal requirement to balance the budget, the State began to raid local government and special districts, creating gaps in social services, law enforcement, mental health and infrastructure agencies.

Ole Jerry is presiding over a state with the highest deficit, the highest unemployment, the most amount of illegals, all getting assistance, The highest housing cost, the highest tax rates, several cities with huge crime rates, the highest number of middle class leaving the state, the highest amount of business leaving the state, the state where the infrastructure is collapsing and they spend money to regulate cow farts,lol, what's not to like?

Yeah....but,but,but....GDP!

View attachment 142690

Allow this to sink in:
Any questions?

Herein are the pros and cons on the state of the Economy in California:

Here's how big California's economy really is

It does cost a lot to live here, but the upside far out ways the costs for me and my family.

Post Script: Under the wise and wonderful POTUS (sarcasm) the horn of plenty that is CA's Agriculture will die on the vine / tree (fact) and cost the consumer a good deal more. With no one to pick the product, all will suffer from the most incompetent person to ever hold the office of President.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back