Dear Canadian politicians...stop trying to ruin your nation with Leftism.

Good, real productive, intelligent Americans ‘seeking a better life’ away from the hoards of thirdworld filth would run to Canada.

Instead they are moving to Texas and Idaho, and its not because of their weather.

Nope...they are definitely fleeing the brown invasion.
Canada could position themselves to inherit high quality human beings but that wouldn’t allow for their FEELZ.
It always feels so much better when you foster a needy, illiterate, genetically challenged, dependent, criminal minded, jibberish speaking half human.

I love fact free posts from idiots.

The Liberal Party of Canada is referred to as Canada's "Natural Ruling Party". Liberals have ruled called for 121 of the 153 years since Confederation. Our Liberal Party is a true liberal party, not like the "conservative light" version of American liberals you call Democrats in the USA. The Canadian Conservative Party of Canada is more "liberal" than American Democrats.

Our Constitution was written by Pierre Elliott Trudeau, Justin's father. The Conservative government of Stephen Harper tried to "Americanize" our economy. Justin is undoing the damage and restoring his father's vision for the country. One of a multi-cultural, diverse and inclusive nation.

Rather than having a shithole conservative, "every man for himself and fuck the rest of you, culture", we have a welcoming, inclusive. We don't tear one another down because we're ALL Canadians. Together we stand, divided we become the USA.

That attitude and work ethic and liberal policies have given us a nation where you really can be born poor and work yourself out of poverty. We are constitently rated at the top of the Best Countries in the World to live #1 in the world, two years running.

We rank high in the top 5 of most personal freedom list, happiest people lists, best infrastructure, fastest growing middle class, best education systems, safest.

Yes, we have problems. Our native populations are struggling and we really have treated them shamefully over the years. Disgracefully. And we haven't done nearly enough towards undoing the damage.

Our health care system needs work. Dental coverage has to be built in. It's a problem. Nobody's perfect, but we're doing OK. I'm not worried about opportunities for my children or grandchildren. I'm not worried about the deficit.

Our labour participation rate is rising, while yours is falling. Our life expectancy is increasing, while yours is decling. Our middle class is growing while yours is shrinking. We're welcoming immigrants who are making wonderful contributions to our country, because we welcome them. We don't lock them up and take their babies.

One of the most touching stories out the fire that destoyed Fort McMurray during the Syrian refugee crisis, was that the recently arrived Syrian refugee groups in Calgary, who really had nothing but what they could carry when they arrived, banded together and sent "personal care kits" of toothpaste, soap, shampoo and other personal care items to the families displaced by the fire, because when they were in the refugee camps, these were things they didn't have and needed most. They did this despite having so little, because they were so grateful to Canada for the opportunity given them. These are the people the USA refused to let in.

Yes, some Canadians move to the USA. I've had lots of chances to do so. I've been to the USA lots of times, but why would I live in a country that is run for the wealthy, and takes all of my tax money to give to underpaid corporate workers and the military, whose wages are so low they can't provide for their families, when my taxes could go to building a strong nation with quality health care and education for all, infrastruture and programs to raise the quality of life for all Canadians, not just the wealthy? We have literally hundreds of thousands of Americans moving to Canada to escape the crime, the dirt, and the lack of opportunity in the US. The iconic Canadian company Roots was founded by Expat Americans.

All of my American friends who come here tell me they wish the USA was more like Canada. I've never seen a Canadian who said "I wish Canada was more like the USA. More guns, no public health care, and more tax breaks for millionaires".

Recently, the Conservative Party of Canada ran on a tax cutting, more money in YOUR pocket platform. I sat down one day and did a deep financial dive on this "pro-family" tax cut agenda. The conservative plan would cut the carbon tax, increase the basic deduction for seniors by $1000, and yada, yada.

I calculated what these wonderful benefits would do for me. I'm better off than a lot of seniors - well above the minimum annual income, and my retirement income is very similar to a friend who is still working full time making about 25% above minimum wage. Under the Conservative plan to let me keep more of "my money", my net income went down by $2500 per year. Under Justin Trudeau, my income has gone up $2,000 per year. Guess who I voted for?

American conservative have been conned into believing that tax cuts for millionaires will put money money in their pockets, eventually. It doesn't. It takes money out of your pocket and gives it to the millionaires. Canadians voters are smart enough to know that. Americans are still waiting for Reagan's tax cuts to "trickle down" while Republican policies are still transferring the wealth of the nation to the top.

DRAGONCHICK has arrived and explained succinctly why she voted for Blackface!

like her majesty the DRAGON or not, she did not shy away from the fact that her vote was all about her.

For this we should commend her. In her society EVERY person pays through the nose, and like the system or not, it is fair.

But, the Leftists in our country need to pony up the facts to their peeps; which when she did, Hokie-Pokey-Honda’s went in the proverbial crapper.

You people in the middle class and below are going to pay the lions share. Yep, yep, and all the talking by Bernie is NOT going to change that, 1 iota.

But thnx Dragon for being honest, although your Leftist counterparts in The USA now would like you to shut up, lol.

Welcome to our world

Why would ANY intelligent human being vote against their own self interests, in favour of those whose need is less than mine? I'll vote for taxes for those who need help. But I'm not voting for a tax break for my ex-husband's boss, who went from living in a nice two-storey home in a middle class neighbourhood, to a mansion in one of the richest neighbourhoods in Canada, and traded in his Buick for BMW and a Harley, while raising my husband's wages $4 in $11 years?

He clearly does not need more money. His employees certainly do.

TMI DRAGONCHICK, your mantle of Liberalism just turned into a mantle of PAYBACK, or REVENGE!

Shame on you! You have opened yourself up to extreme criticism.

Younger woman? Of course it is the reason, lol. And let me tell you personally, I always believed you dance with the one you brought with you.

Still, you just made a fatal mistake, and although I won't "pile on," I am telling you that the last post you made, was not convincing; in fact, it was rather...…….shall we say......telling-)

Good, real productive, intelligent Americans ‘seeking a better life’ away from the hoards of thirdworld filth would run to Canada.

Instead they are moving to Texas and Idaho, and its not because of their weather.

Canada could position themselves to inherit high quality human beings but that wouldn’t allow for their FEELZ.
It always feels so much better when you foster a needy, illiterate, genetically challenged, dependent, criminal minded, jibberish speaking half human.

The Liberal Party of Canada is referred to as Canada's "Natural Ruling Party". Liberals have ruled called for 121 of the 153 years since Confederation. Our Liberal Party is a true liberal party, not like the "conservative light" version of American liberals you call Democrats in the USA. The Canadian Conservative Party of Canada is more "liberal" than American Democrats.

Our Constitution was written by Pierre Elliott Trudeau, Justin's father. The Conservative government of Stephen Harper tried to "Americanize" our economy. Justin is undoing the damage and restoring his father's vision for the country. One of a multi-cultural, diverse and inclusive nation.

Rather than having a shithole conservative, "every man for himself and fuck the rest of you, culture", we have a welcoming, inclusive. We don't tear one another down because we're ALL Canadians. Together we stand, divided we become the USA.

That attitude and work ethic and liberal policies have given us a nation where you really can be born poor and work yourself out of poverty. We are constitently rated at the top of the Best Countries in the World to live #1 in the world, two years running.

We rank high in the top 5 of most personal freedom list, happiest people lists, best infrastructure, fastest growing middle class, best education systems, safest.

Yes, we have problems. Our native populations are struggling and we really have treated them shamefully over the years. Disgracefully. And we haven't done nearly enough towards undoing the damage.

Our health care system needs work. Dental coverage has to be built in. It's a problem. Nobody's perfect, but we're doing OK. I'm not worried about opportunities for my children or grandchildren. I'm not worried about the deficit.

Our labour participation rate is rising, while yours is falling. Our life expectancy is increasing, while yours is decling. Our middle class is growing while yours is shrinking. We're welcoming immigrants who are making wonderful contributions to our country, because we welcome them. We don't lock them up and take their babies.

One of the most touching stories out the fire that destoyed Fort McMurray during the Syrian refugee crisis, was that the recently arrived Syrian refugee groups in Calgary, who really had nothing but what they could carry when they arrived, banded together and sent "personal care kits" of toothpaste, soap, shampoo and other personal care items to the families displaced by the fire, because when they were in the refugee camps, these were things they didn't have and needed most. They did this despite having so little, because they were so grateful to Canada for the opportunity given them. These are the people the USA refused to let in.

Yes, some Canadians move to the USA. I've had lots of chances to do so. I've been to the USA lots of times, but why would I live in a country that is run for the wealthy, and takes all of my tax money to give to underpaid corporate workers and the military, whose wages are so low they can't provide for their families, when my taxes could go to building a strong nation with quality health care and education for all, infrastruture and programs to raise the quality of life for all Canadians, not just the wealthy? We have literally hundreds of thousands of Americans moving to Canada to escape the crime, the dirt, and the lack of opportunity in the US. The iconic Canadian company Roots was founded by Expat Americans.

All of my American friends who come here tell me they wish the USA was more like Canada. I've never seen a Canadian who said "I wish Canada was more like the USA. More guns, no public health care, and more tax breaks for millionaires".

Recently, the Conservative Party of Canada ran on a tax cutting, more money in YOUR pocket platform. I sat down one day and did a deep financial dive on this "pro-family" tax cut agenda. The conservative plan would cut the carbon tax, increase the basic deduction for seniors by $1000, and yada, yada.

I calculated what these wonderful benefits would do for me. I'm better off than a lot of seniors - well above the minimum annual income, and my retirement income is very similar to a friend who is still working full time making about 25% above minimum wage. Under the Conservative plan to let me keep more of "my money", my net income went down by $2500 per year. Under Justin Trudeau, my income has gone up $2,000 per year. Guess who I voted for?

American conservative have been conned into believing that tax cuts for millionaires will put money money in their pockets, eventually. It doesn't. It takes money out of your pocket and gives it to the millionaires. Canadians voters are smart enough to know that. Americans are still waiting for Reagan's tax cuts to "trickle down" while Republican policies are still transferring the wealth of the nation to the top.

Watch me destroy your entire novel with one simple question.
How many dark pet humans from Mexico, Central and South America are you fostering?

like her majesty the DRAGON or not, she did not shy away from the fact that her vote was all about her.

For this we should commend her. In her society EVERY person pays through the nose, and like the system or not, it is fair.

But, the Leftists in our country need to pony up the facts to their peeps; which when she did, Hokie-Pokey-Honda’s went in the proverbial crapper.

You people in the middle class and below are going to pay the lions share. Yep, yep, and all the talking by Bernie is NOT going to change that, 1 iota.

But thnx Dragon for being honest, although your Leftist counterparts in The USA now would like you to shut up, lol.

Welcome to our world

Why would ANY intelligent human being vote against their own self interests, in favour of those whose need is less than mine? I'll vote for taxes for those who need help. But I'm not voting for a tax break for my ex-husband's boss, who went from living in a nice two-storey home in a middle class neighbourhood, to a mansion in one of the richest neighbourhoods in Canada, and traded in his Buick for BMW and a Harley, while raising my husband's wages $4 in $11 years?

TMI DRAGONCHICK, your mantle of Liberalism just turned into a mantle of PAYBACK, or REVENGE!

Younger woman? Of course it is the reason, lol. And let me tell you personally, I always believed you dance with the one you brought with you.

Still, you just made a fatal mistake, and although I won't "pile on," I am telling you that the last post you made, was not convincing; in fact, it was rather...…….shall we say......telling-)

Welcome to our world

You truly are clueless. It's not revenge, jealousy, or anything else. It's practicality. I don't begrudge Eddy his mansion, his Beemer, or his Harley. Good on him. Except for never giving his employees raises, he was an all-around good boss.

But he doesn't need to have his taxes cut. He's doing fine. He's doing better than fine. But he's barely paying above minimum wage for cabinet makers. I looked around at how his employees and their families were dressed at the Christmas party. They're really struggling. I worked on Bay Street, home of billable hours. We were fine. And I still am.

Here are examples of the tax cuts and program cuts proposed:

Tax Cut: Conservatives proposed allowing a deduction of up to $1000 for kids sports programs. Hockey programs cost thousands of dollars. We were paying $5000 a year when our daughter was a competitive figure skater. Elite kids sports are expensive.

Program cut to pay for tax cut: The Canadian Child Tax benefit, giving income support of up to $5000 per year for the poorest families, is being cut to a maximum of $2500.

This is an example where I would not vote for this benefit, because I can afford to lose the $300 tax cut I'd get out of this, whereas the families losing the $2500 per year cannot.

How many dark pet humans from Mexico, Central and South America are you fostering?

A LOT. 55% of the population of Toronto are ethnic minorities. All of our large cities are that ethnically diverse. They are large, clean, well, run, and people aren't shitting in the streets.

That's because our people are paid enough money to keep a roof over their heads. Our people can go to the hospital when they're sick. And we haven't ghettoized the people we don't like.

What a bang-up job they are doing. Interrogating book authors for criticizing your beloved Turdeau:

You must be very proud to be a supporter of that government.

Welcome to our world

Welcome to our world

You truly are clueless. It's not revenge, jealousy, or anything else. It's practicality. I don't begrudge Eddy his mansion, his Beemer, or his Harley. Good on him. Except for never giving his employees raises, he was an all-around good boss.

But he doesn't need to have his taxes cut. He's doing fine. He's doing better than fine. But he's barely paying above minimum wage for cabinet makers. I looked around at how his employees and their families were dressed at the Christmas party. They're really struggling. I worked on Bay Street, home of billable hours. We were fine. And I still am.

Tax Cut: Conservatives proposed allowing a deduction of up to $1000 for kids sports programs. Hockey programs cost thousands of dollars. We were paying $5000 a year when our daughter was a competitive figure skater. Elite kids sports are expensive.

Program cut to pay for tax cut: The Canadian Child Tax benefit, giving income support of up to $5000 per year for the poorest families, is being cut to a maximum of $2500.

This is an example where I would not vote for this benefit, because I can afford to lose the $300 tax cut I'd get out of this, whereas the families losing the $2500 per year cannot.

Lady, are you saying that there is no where to go to make more money? Are you suggesting that his employees do not have enough skills to get better jobs? Or are you saying that Canada is in such an economic situation, that there are no jobs to be had! Or just maybe, you are suggesting the employees are to stupid to look for greener pastures.

You talk about hockey! Well, that means that YOU believe competition is a good thing. So is it also between employers, and employees! Like it or not, it gives us the best of BOTH worlds; or are you suggesting that in Canada, Hockey moms and dads throw 5000 bucks away a year, to prepare their sons and daughters, for absolutely NOTHING!

Welcome to our world

Did the Native tribes vote against their self interest when they approved this pipeline?

White “liberals” (really just Marxists) are protesting the pipeline and blockading government buildings:

So which is it? The natives are too dumb to know what is best for them, or should these idiot leftwingers that are shutting down government buildings be stopped?

Welcome to our world

Welcome to our world

Lady, are you saying that there is no where to go to make more money? Are you suggesting that his employees do not have enough skills to get better jobs? Or are you saying that Canada is in such an economic situation, that there are no jobs to be had! Or just maybe, you are suggesting the employees are to stupid to look for greener pastures.

You talk about hockey! Well, that means that YOU believe competition is a good thing. So is it also between employers, and employees! Like it or not, it gives us the best of BOTH worlds; or are you suggesting that in Canada, Hockey moms and dads throw 5000 bucks away a year, to prepare their sons and daughters, for absolutely NOTHING!

Canada has been having some of the same problems with wage stagnation since NAFTA came in, and off-shoring. General Motors just closed their last Canadian production plant. When NAFTA came in, we had 20,000 people working for GM, just in Oshawa. Today we have 200.

A lot of Canadian Divisions of American companies existed to avoid tariffs between the two countries. When NAFTA came in, ALL of those companies closed up their plants and took their jobs home. We had a bad recession in the early 1990's called the "Made In Canada" recession because of NAFTA. So we thanked Prime Minister Brian Mulroney for the gift that was NAFTA, by destroying and wiping out the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada. Mulroney went from have over 200 seats in the house, to 4, and was absorbed by the Reform Party. It was quite the dust up.

We did something similar, sending the Liberals for a much needed time out (financial scandals), and gave the Conservative Party of Stephen Harper a chance. Please note that Harper lead a minority government for his first two terms, because quite frankly, NOBODY trusted him. Seeing what they did to Mulroney, Harper behaved himself mostly, but gut and cut is ingrained in conservitism, and he took an axe to many programs.

Under the Conservatives, wages stagnated, the gap between rich and poor widened, and the opiod crisis spread. Sound familiar? And all for the same reason. Under Trudeau, wages are rising and Canadian job participation is rising.

I can't speak for hockey, because my ex paid all of our son's hockey expenses and he's now 46. I have chatted with hockey parents and been appalled, but I found this article:

The great offside: How Canadian hockey is becoming a game strictly for the rich

I can speak to figure skating because my youngest daughter is 30 and my experience is more recent, and little has changed. I'm also still involved in the sport.

This idea that liberals are "communists", is ridiculous. I like sports, because it teaches you how to win and lose. It teaches the value of hard work, setting and achieving both short and long term goals, that a loss isn't the end of the work, and keep going. I was a competitive swimmer. Those are things I learned. Some of my favourite childhood memories are of being on the swim team.

But I'm not in favour of giving parents with $100,000 incomes who can afford to spend that $5000 per year, a tax break of $300 of those costs, by taking that $300 out of the bank accounts of families with children with total family income of less than $35,000 per year.

That's not right.

Imagine if Canada had followed the model that made America the greatest nation on the planet...imagine the position they could be in to welcome fleeing Americans as our corrupt politicians bust their asses trying to give our nation to Mexico...Good, real productive, intelligent Americans ‘seeking a better life’ away from the hoards of thirdworld filth would run to Canada....Instead twisted Canadians will let their hearts bleed as their country implodes just as the Leftist run shitholes here in America are. Too bad...Canada.

To late......

LOL...you dumbfucks didnt even have a national anthem till 1980.

Welcome to our world

You sound jealous.

Welcome to our world

Hey ya finally got something right!!!!!
Of course I'm not going to vote for something against my self interest.
Like higher taxes,government healthcare and crazy high beer prices.

Welcome to our world

Welcome to our world

Canada has been having some of the same problems with wage stagnation since NAFTA came in, and off-shoring. General Motors just closed their last Canadian production plant. When NAFTA came in, we had 20,000 people working for GM, just in Oshawa. Today we have 200.

A lot of Canadian Divisions of American companies existed to avoid tariffs between the two countries. When NAFTA came in, ALL of those companies closed up their plants and took their jobs home. We had a bad recession in the early 1990's called the "Made In Canada" recession because of NAFTA. So we thanked Prime Minister Brian Mulroney for the gift that was NAFTA, by destroying and wiping out the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada. Mulroney went from have over 200 seats in the house, to 4, and was absorbed by the Reform Party. It was quite the dust up.

We did something similar, sending the Liberals for a much needed time out (financial scandals), and gave the Conservative Party of Stephen Harper a chance. Please note that Harper lead a minority government for his first two terms, because quite frankly, NOBODY trusted him. Seeing what they did to Mulroney, Harper behaved himself mostly, but gut and cut is ingrained in conservitism, and he took an axe to many programs.

Under the Conservatives, wages stagnated, the gap between rich and poor widened, and the opiod crisis spread. Sound familiar? And all for the same reason. Under Trudeau, wages are rising and Canadian job participation is rising.

I can't speak for hockey, because my ex paid all of our son's hockey expenses and he's now 46. I have chatted with hockey parents and been appalled, but I found this article:

The great offside: How Canadian hockey is becoming a game strictly for the rich

I can speak to figure skating because my youngest daughter is 30 and my experience is more recent, and little has changed. I'm also still involved in the sport.

This idea that liberals are "communists", is ridiculous. I like sports, because it teaches you how to win and lose. It teaches the value of hard work, setting and achieving both short and long term goals, that a loss isn't the end of the work, and keep going. I was a competitive swimmer. Those are things I learned. Some of my favourite childhood memories are of being on the swim team.

But I'm not in favour of giving parents with $100,000 incomes who can afford to spend that $5000 per year, a tax break of $300 of those costs, by taking that $300 out of the bank accounts of families with children with total family income of less than $35,000 per year.

That's not right.

MZDragonlady. you are wiser than you know on some things, and off the rails on others.

You're ok in my book, and I wish you nothing but the best.

You and I could easily agree on many things; especially the problems that face our societies. The solutions? Well we would part ways there for sure on most of them.

That does NOT mean I think you are off the reservation, but rather we need smaller LABS to practice our solutions to see if they work. Who knows, maybe we would BOTH change positions on a few things after viewing the results!

Anyway, carry on. I intend to be much more civil with you in the future, as I see you as a searcher of answers, instead of a promoter of ideology.

Good luck!

Welcome to our world

Gee, Canadians vote for those things all of the time. My "higher" taxes pay for my government healthcare. I have no healthcare insurance premiums, co-pays, or lifetime caps. I pick my own doctor. There is no such thing as networks, or doctors who won't take this insurance or that insurance or whom insurance companies won't deal with.

The Ontario Conservative Party recently ran on a platform cutting taxes and "Buck a Beer". He got elected. The first thing he did was to cancel the minimum wage increase to pay for the "Buck a Beer" promise. The he cut health care and education. He fired 3000 teachers, and made online courses a government requirement. SUCKER!!!

He's going to be a one-term premier. His approval rating is 23%. Only 19% of voters think he's doing a good job.

A LOT. 55% of the population of Toronto are ethnic minorities. All of our large cities are that ethnically diverse. They are large, clean, well, run, and people aren't shitting in the streets.

That's because our people are paid enough money to keep a roof over their heads. Our people can go to the hospital when they're sick. And we haven't ghettoized the people we don't like.

LOL....
My cousin who was a ER nurse in the Canuck healthcare system who is only in her early 50's said the system sucks.
She is however traveling all over the world due to her successful sister after being diagnosed with some obscure illness that cant be proven.

Welcome to our world

Gee, Canadians vote for those things all of the time. My "higher" taxes pay for my government healthcare. I have no healthcare insurance premiums, co-pays, or lifetime caps. I pick my own doctor. There is no such thing as networks, or doctors who won't take this insurance or that insurance or whom insurance companies won't deal with.

The Ontario Conservative Party recently ran on a platform cutting taxes and "Buck a Beer". He got elected. The first thing he did was to cancel the minimum wage increase to pay for the "Buck a Beer" promise. The he cut health care and education. He fired 3000 teachers, and made online courses a government requirement. SUCKER!!!

He's going to be a one-term premier. His approval rating is 23%. Only 19% of voters think he's doing a good job.

LOL....you canucks will fall for anything.
I've spent a lot of time around you idiots and there's very few of you that actually get it.
One of my cousins was an ER nurse and has nothing but bad things to say about your system.
The other is rich as hell and has weekend homes in multiple countries.
She is constantly laughing about your system of government.

Last year, I was talking with a Canadian woman who had recently retired from IBM. She said the best part of her retirement package was private health insurance coverage.

Imagine if Canada had followed the model that made America the greatest nation on the planet...imagine the position they could be in to welcome fleeing Americans as our corrupt politicians bust their asses trying to give our nation to Mexico...Good, real productive, intelligent Americans ‘seeking a better life’ away from the hoards of thirdworld filth would run to Canada....Instead twisted Canadians will let their hearts bleed as their country implodes just as the Leftist run shitholes here in America are. Too bad...Canada.

To late

Forum List

Back