Dean Cain to star in New Obama Gate movie! Yes

You know you secretly turn on one of his movies, pop some popcorn and crack open a bottle of Old English and watch it while crying during his scenes, so do not deny it...

Dude, the man has made money and is still in demand no matter if the movie is low budget or Christian, so stop being jealous...

Uh, no, the guy is kind of sad, really. He went from being a big TV star to being someone who is a day player for the Christian Propaganda Machine. They don't even have enough faith in him to make him the lead character in their badly acted movies.

and yet he has dozens of films on his resume.

Most of them are crap things you've never watched.

Remember what happened to Dinesh D'Souza when he made those 2 movies about B. Hussein?

Yeah, it'll be funny to watch "Superman" go to prison, wouldn't it.

Most of them are crap things you've never watched.

in no way does that negate my point.

(Psst, just because YOU don't watch them, doesn't mean no one does)

Joe thinks all conservatives are walking targets for his sass, which is exactly why he has the most lead in his back pocket at the end of each day. He's just another Demmie flake out on reality. We can hope he will acknowledge the futility of his little cruel world, but like the little guy with the 3 foot duckbill on the front of his cap, Joe just doesn't see it.

You are probably one of the people who watches these Christian Movies he gets a bit part in.

Also, it would be nice if you could construct sentences in English...
Im a newbie to touching a cell keyboard a fraction of the size of a computer, Mr Joe, but i will take in your need to dominate each and every minor issue as though your bullet killed Adolph in WWII.

Yes, I worship the good Lord's practical precepts for a kinder, gentler mankind, while you are inured into total control freakism of your Democrat sociocommunist intheface dramas.

Sure it does. He went from being a big star to being someone who is consigned to Christian Movie Purgatory.

That's.. kind of sad, actually. Or it would be if he weren't an annoying religious nut. The only sad thing about a Church bus going over a cliff is the empty seat.

You know you secretly turn on one of his movies, pop some popcorn and crack open a bottle of Old English and watch it while crying during his scenes, so do not deny it...

Dude, the man has made money and is still in demand no matter if the movie is low budget or Christian, so stop being jealous...

Uh, no, the guy is kind of sad, really. He went from being a big TV star to being someone who is a day player for the Christian Propaganda Machine. They don't even have enough faith in him to make him the lead character in their badly acted movies.

Religion is the opiate of the masses, Komrade

Yes, I worship the good Lord's practical precepts for a kinder, gentler mankind, while you are inured into total control freakism of your Democrat sociocommunist intheface dramas.

Um, yeah, I've seen your "Christian kindness", which was a bunch of psychotic nuns tormenting children because they couldn't have them, being frustrated lesbians.

2000 years of you Christians murdering people for your Zombie on a Stick, when does the kinder, gentler part start?

Still, he is good enough help them market those movies...

So in the end he is making a living and it shouldn’t be shit on even if the movies he is involved in are not worth watching...

Dean Cain's career ended a long time ago... He's not even qualifying to make Asylum Movies.

He's also been a religious nutter for some time, back in 2011, he did a Mormon Bashing movie about the Mountain Meadow Massacre.

You deserve an Oscar for watching that movie.

Dean Cain's career ended a long time ago... He's not even qualifying to make Asylum Movies.

He's also been a religious nutter for some time, back in 2011, he did a Mormon Bashing movie about the Mountain Meadow Massacre.

You deserve an Oscar for watching that movie.
I was always more of a "future sport" guy myself:

1600687764529.png

Sure it does. He went from being a big star to being someone who is consigned to Christian Movie Purgatory.

That's.. kind of sad, actually. Or it would be if he weren't an annoying religious nut. The only sad thing about a Church bus going over a cliff is the empty seat.

That's.. kind of sad, actually

not as sad as your lame attack

The only sad thing about a Church bus going over a cliff is the empty seat.

and now we have the answer.

Joe disparages Deans work, because he's involved with promoting Christianity.

Fuck off, Joe.

He wasn't that big a star really. Lois and Clark came on Sunday night if memory serves which wasn't exactly where the networks put their best shows or key money makers. Wasn't Teri Hatcher in that?

Um, yeah, I've seen your "Christian kindness", which was a bunch of psychotic nuns tormenting children because they couldn't have them, being frustrated lesbians.

2000 years of you Christians murdering people for your Zombie on a Stick, when does the kinder, gentler part start?
Psychotic nuns? Huh? Sorry, I come from a long line of Presbyterian circuit rider pastors and well-bred Pilgrim schoolmarms who championed eliminating slavery and feeding the men who attended the Boston Tea Party in their day. My ancestors arrived at Plymouth Rock on one side and served a turkey thanksgiving party to the hungry blue-eyed refugees on the other side. I love all our founding fathers, Joe, and your little petty barbs that console your fallen ways are merely sticks and stones, and your names will never phase me. With all due respect, of course. Walk away, doll. Freedom carries a lot more joy than the barbed wire yoke communism produces.

Dean is working, good for him. I loved Lois and Clark. I really don’t care that he exploits stupid right wing nuts. They can’t spend all their unemployment money on MAGA hats and Skoal so getting them to spend it on nutter movies is a good move.

So in the end he is making a living and it shouldn’t be shit on even if the movies he is involved in are not worth watching...

Meh, the guy turned into a religious nut a long time ago.

He wasn't that big a star really. Lois and Clark came on Sunday night if memory serves which wasn't exactly where the networks put their best shows or key money makers. Wasn't Teri Hatcher in that?

Yes, she was.

Teri, on the other hand, has had a career since then. She was on Desperate Housewives for 8 years. She was a Bond Girl. She'd done a couple other TV Series. More remarkable because, as unfair as it is, women just don't do as well in Hollywood after Age 40 or so. so good on her.

Psychotic nuns? Huh? Sorry, I come from a long line of Presbyterian circuit rider pastors and well-bred Pilgrim schoolmarms who championed eliminating slavery and feeding the men who attended the Boston Tea Party in their day. My ancestors arrived at Plymouth Rock on one side and served a turkey thanksgiving party to the hungry blue-eyed refugees on the other side.

And then they went on to Genocide the people who saved them from Starvation, but they leave that part out of the history books. No Good Deed Goes Unpunished, Rule of Acquisition 285.

I love all our founding fathers, Joe, and your little petty barbs that console your fallen ways are merely sticks and stones, and your names will never phase me. With all due respect, of course. Walk away, doll. Freedom carries a lot more joy than the barbed wire yoke communism produces.

If the Founding SLAVE RAPISTS lost, we'd be Canadians today. We'd probably have more Freedom. People of color definitely would.

Cain is worth $6,000,000 and Joe is an unemployed jealous asshole. I’d take Cain’s career over loser Joe any day.

Yes, she was.

Teri, on the other hand, has had a career since then. She was on Desperate Housewives for 8 years. She was a Bond Girl. She'd done a couple other TV Series. More remarkable because, as unfair as it is, women just don't do as well in Hollywood after Age 40 or so. so good on her.

I always thought she was attractive

Yes, she was.

I always thought she was attractive
Way to go out on a limb! Lol. Teri was stunning.

Cain is worth $6,000,000 and Joe is an unemployed jealous asshole. I’d take Cain’s career over loser Joe any day.

I do not know what Joe does for a living nor do I care but to act like Dean Cain career choices is horrible is Joe way of attacking those he disagree with Politically and Spiritually...

Forum List

Back