Deadly Racism, Two Presidents, And The Lying "News" Media

Like I tell everybody you people are looking in a mirror when you talk, you are what you project upon others, literally...
stick_figure_at_podium_with_pointer_anim_md_wm_v2.gif

You've been schooled...
You RWers have a whole fake news planet...starting with your brand new idiotic political spectrum. Hint: fascism is RW because it's capitalist, communism LW because NO capitalism.
You're the laughing stock of the USMB and you're full of
bullshit_anim_icon.gif
I have a master's in history, you have a masters in RW BS/hate propaganda.

Like most liberals you can't handle the truth.
Hilariously ironic, dupe. How's the Hillary prosecutor coming? Repeal and replace? ANY of your BS character assassination bs lawsuits? What a pile of bs you believe, dupe. Enjoy the tax cut for the rich and the newest corrupt GOP bubble/bust, ignoramus.

We punished Hillary by whooping her ass last Nov, she got her's. You libs have short memories. :laugh:

You RWers have a whole fake news planet...starting with your brand new idiotic political spectrum. Hint: fascism is RW because it's capitalist, communism LW because NO capitalism.
bullshit_anim_icon.gif

Hilariously ironic, dupe. How's the Hillary prosecutor coming? Repeal and replace? ANY of your BS character assassination bs lawsuits? What a pile of bs you believe, dupe. Enjoy the tax cut for the rich and the newest corrupt GOP bubble/bust, ignoramus.

We punished Hillary by whooping her ass last Nov, she got her's. You libs have short memories. :laugh:
Miss the point much? That was based on 25 years of bs character assassination, Putin's hacking and idiotic media gabfest, and Comey's idiocy. You believe a gigantic pile of crap and the GOP has screwed us all for 30 years based on brainwashed bs...

bullshit_anim_icon.gif

Miss the point much? That was based on 25 years of bs character assassination, Putin's hacking and idiotic media gabfest, and Comey's idiocy. You believe a gigantic pile of crap and the GOP has screwed us all for 30 years based on brainwashed bs...

She lost didn't she. :eusa_dance:

In order to acquire a master's degree in ANY subject, you must complete and pass several courses demonstrating collegiate proficiency in the English language. I cannot fathom your grammar and prose meeting such standards.

At best you have an associates degree in liberal arts from some third world jungle bunny mud hut.

God you poor dupes get some hateful fake news/bs...
Like I tell everybody you people are looking in a mirror when you talk, you are what you project upon others, literally...

You've been schooled...

He doesn't know what "school" is, try "skowl"
You're brainwashed dupes of the greedy idiot billionaire New bs GOP. I admire and respect your "opinion" lol.

Yet we whooped your ass, what are you going to do about it? Nothing that's what. How many governorships is your side down to now 15? lol And like 5 state legislatures lol. Kicked to the curb in the House, kicked to the curb in the Senate, kicked to the curb in the White House.

You've been schooled...

You're brainwashed dupes of the greedy idiot billionaire New bs GOP. I admire and respect your "opinion" lol.

Yet we whooped your ass, what are you going to do about it? Nothing that's what. How many governorships is your side down to now 15? lol And like 5 state legislatures lol. Kicked to the curb in the House, kicked to the curb in the Senate, kicked to the curb in the White House.
We'l look at the facts and find out what happened, duh. I'd say a ton of bs happened, and we have to fight every bit of the hateful bs you dupes believe. Having an idiot, it appears, like Trump makes it easier...

You've been schooled...

We'l look at the facts and find out what happened, duh. I'd say a ton of bs happened, and we have to fight every bit of the hateful bs you dupes believe. Having an idiot, it appears, like Trump makes it easier...

Calling Trump voters, "brainwashed dupes" do you really hope to win back voters with that one? :laugh:

You've been schooled...

Calling Trump voters, "brainwashed dupes" do you really hope to win back voters with that one? :laugh:
Absolutely. Try facts. see sig. And Hillary is not corrupt, or show me something from a court of law. etc etc etc

Absolutely. Try facts. see sig. And Hillary is not corrupt, or show me something from a court of law. etc etc etc

Hillary is not corrupt? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And fuck you, Jihad, you lying little bigoted asshole. Yes, the news media is very unfair to the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. They actually show the videos of him telling the constant lies that he tells. The clown tells them at the rate of 5 a day.
Listen up Old Scrotum you ssob your negroid clown obongo lied and the libtart media covered it up for 8 years...

Forum List

Back