Deadly one two punch killer quake and massive tsunami likely to devastate northwest warn

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
PACIFIC NORTHWEST— When it comes to natural disasters, the Pacific Northwest is just about the nation's quietest corner. But the biggest killer quake to ever hit America is likely to happen right there.

Deadly One-Two Punch: Killer Quake & Massive Tsunami Likely to Devastate Northwest, Experts Warn
--------------------------------------------------------------

The last time a few morons laughed there wase devistation, on the same note they've been saying this for awhile, but flipping again on that same note we are having up ticks on the number of quakes and their sizes.

Taking into consideration there was the Qakes in Haiti the other day, a big one in Italy, etc so with all this rattling going on it shifts the tectonic plates around casuing quakes else where.

There is a lot going on again with natural disasters, Haiti had a bad quake the other day and most of the zombie public hasn't any idea whats' going on around the globe, but they sure in the hell can tell you what Kim or Chloe Kardashian worse last night.

They can even tell you how big their boobs are ...... that's the mentlaity of todays' society.

Here are a few of the issues going on around the globe

upload_2018-10-8_8-33-19.png

Green fireball recorded over skies of Florida

Strong Aftershock Rattles North Haiti Day After Deadly Quake, Death Toll Rising

upload_2018-10-8_8-34-46.png

PACIFIC NORTHWEST— When it comes to natural disasters, the Pacific Northwest is just about the nation's quietest corner. But the biggest killer quake to ever hit America is likely to happen right there.

Deadly One-Two Punch: Killer Quake & Massive Tsunami Likely to Devastate Northwest, Experts Warn

The last time a few morons laughed there wase devistation, on the same note they've been saying this for awhile, but flipping again on that same note we are having up ticks on the number of quakes and their sizes.

Taking into consideration there was the Qakes in Haiti the other day, a big one in Italy, etc so with all this rattling going on it shifts the tectonic plates around casuing quakes else where.

There is a lot going on again with natural disasters, Haiti had a bad quake the other day and most of the zombie public hasn't any idea whats' going on around the globe, but they sure in the hell can tell you what Kim or Chloe Kardashian worse last night.

They can even tell you how big their boobs are ...... that's the mentlaity of todays' society.

View attachment 221280

View attachment 221281

I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. I've lived here all my life.

The claim that the Pacific Northwest is going to be hit by a huge earthquake and tsunami is been going around all my life and I'm 58 years old.

Around 2007 pat robertson said that we would be destroyed by an earthquake and tsunami that year.

We're still here.

The worst natural disaster that is likely to happen is wildfires which we have them every summer.

We had St. Helens blow up 38 years ago but it didn't destroy us.

We're still here.

And we're not paying any attention to all the doomsday claims.

View attachment 221280

View attachment 221281

I was born and raised in the Pacific Northwest. I've lived here all my life.

The claim that the Pacific Northwest is going to be hit by a huge earthquake and tsunami is been going around all my life and I'm 58 years old.

Around 2007 pat robertson said that we would be destroyed by an earthquake and tsunami that year.

We're still here.

The worst natural disaster that is likely to happen is wildfires which we have them every summer.

We had St. Helens blow up 38 years ago but it didn't destroy us.

We're still here.

And we're not paying any attention to all the doomsday claims.

MindWars is delusional.

Nice Pat Robertson money grab sentence!

Forum List

Back