Deadly Night of Tornadoes

Keep on going on, maybe next week you will experience this:

I live in a major severe weather region already, moron. Tornado season here never comes and goes without major damage somewhere within a 100 mile radius every year since 1960, dumbass. Your Global Warming Scare Stories are rubbish.

advice for living in major tornado regions: Buy or build your house halfway up the side of a fairly tall hill and inside a ring of hills if you can; the east side is best in most regions of the U.S. You will still get high winds and lots of rain, but the funnels nearly always follow the low ground and will go around hills. From weather maps it seems like the northeast sides would be better in the Midwest, but I don't live there so do your homework on the general direction they move in your region.

It was only a matter of time before at least one leftoid went there.

I'm sure Brandon will too if he hasn't already.

They're too stupid to realize it isn't the U.S. creating most of the pollution, it's their commie heroes and Third World shitholes they adore so much.

According to Kentucky's governor, this is one of the deadliest outbreaks in Kentucky's history....

The indications are that Mayfield tornado was probably an F-5 (the strongest, with over 200mph winds, and a storm track up to a mile wide)....

We need to keep these people in our prayers.....
Maybe Fauci can come up with a vaccine. If the tornadoes don't kill us he will.

Keep on going on, maybe next week you will experience this:

Here you go moron. 1862, long before SUV's. The storms were the largest ever recorded in the west and impacted the entire west coast and all the way to Denver. The Central Valley of California was a fucking lake. The WHOLE DAMNED THING! No storm of the last 100 years has even come close, so go blow your BS out of your ignorant, uneducated ass.

I am posting the wiki page because anything actually scholarly is far too advanced for a moron like you.

"The Great Flood of 1862 was the largest flood in the recorded history of Oregon, Nevada, and California, occurring from December 1861 to January 1862. It was preceded by weeks of continuous rains and snows in the very high elevations that began in Oregon in November 1861 and continued into January 1862. This was followed by a record amount of rain from January 9–12, and contributed to a flood that extended from the Columbia River southward in western Oregon, and through California to San Diego, and extended as far inland as Idaho in the Washington Territory, Nevada and Utah in the Utah Territory, and Arizona in the western New Mexico Territory. The event dumped an equivalent of 10 feet (3.0 m) of rainfall in California, in the form of rain and snow, over a period of 43 days.[3][4] Immense snowfalls in the mountains of the far western North America caused more flooding in Idaho, Arizona, New Mexico, as well as in Baja California and Sonora, Mexico the following spring and summer, as the snow melted."

everyone in your family OK?

the. closest I got was Paris tx in 1982. it hit just north of where we were but had to drive through the aftermath to get home.

you don't forget those things.

hope everything is OK for you and your family.

All is well with us. It did not stay on the ground long luckily for the rest of the city

I was living in Ohio on April 3, 1974 when there were 148 confirmed tornadoes that struck 13 states. 30 of those tornadoes were F4 & F5's. Xenia OH was eradicated by one of those F5's I was south of Xenia in Cincinnati watching funnel clouds touch down in the Sayler Park section of the Cincinnati area. So ominous.

Rand Paul Opposition to Previous Disaster Relief Resurfaces as He Seeks Aid for Kentucky​

I thought this should be more widely publicized to show what an idiot Rand Paul really is. No wonder his neighbor beat the snot out of him. I pity the people of Kentucky.

if

Rand Paul Opposition to Previous Disaster Relief Resurfaces as He Seeks Aid for Kentucky​

I thought this should be more widely publicized to show what an idiot Rand Paul really is. No wonder his neighbor beat the snot out of him. I pity the people of Kentucky.
if being stupid is an open license to beat your ass, how often if your ass beaten?

Here you go moron. 1862, long before SUV's. The storms were the largest ever recorded in the west and impacted the entire west coast and all the way to Denver. The Central Valley of California was a fucking lake. The WHOLE DAMNED THING! No storm of the last 100 years has even come close, so go blow your BS out of your ignorant, uneducated ass.

I am posting the wiki page because anything actually scholarly is far too advanced for a moron like you.

"The Great Flood of 1862 was the largest flood in the recorded history of Oregon, Nevada, and California, occurring from December 1861 to January 1862. It was preceded by weeks of continuous rains and snows in the very high elevations that began in Oregon in November 1861 and continued into January 1862. This was followed by a record amount of rain from January 9–12, and contributed to a flood that extended from the Columbia River southward in western Oregon, and through California to San Diego, and extended as far inland as Idaho in the Washington Territory, Nevada and Utah in the Utah Territory, and Arizona in the western New Mexico Territory. The event dumped an equivalent of 10 feet (3.0 m) of rainfall in California, in the form of rain and snow, over a period of 43 days.[3][4] Immense snowfalls in the mountains of the far western North America caused more flooding in Idaho, Arizona, New Mexico, as well as in Baja California and Sonora, Mexico the following spring and summer, as the snow melted."

5xkedx.gif

Forum List

Back