dead man lying by the side of the road

No. Neil Young is not back on Spotify. The only Neil Young music on Spotify is from movie soundtracks or other events that featured him but were released by other entities. Those were tracks he did not own, and he couldn't remove from the site.

1645438974939.png

No she didn't.

What broke up the Beatles is that John and Paul's egos got too big for the room. Yoko just got the blame.
Nope. When they broke up, I was young, and didn't realize how destructive egos can be, so Yoko got the blame. Blaming Yoko is more of a tradition at this point than a reasoned opinion. In this one situation, I can live with that.

Nope. When they broke up, I was young, and didn't realize how destructive egos can be, so Yoko got the blame. Blaming Yoko is more of a tradition at this point than a reasoned opinion. In this one situation, I can live with that.
I swear you must be related to FBJ and your hate for anything Asian and blaming them for everything…

When I write this I am puking right now but Joe is correct but hate on Bully!

I swear you must be related to FBJ and your hate for anything Asian and blaming them for everything…

When I write this I am puking right now but Joe is correct but hate on Bully!
I was so young, nieve, and sheltered till the breakup of the Beatles was one of the major problems in my life. Blaming Yoko was almost as important to me as getting new speakers for my 8 track player. I see no point in modifying my memories of such a great time in my life over something as mundane as the truth. Shortly after that, I took my place in the real world, and I don't cherish my memories so much after that.

Forum List

Back