DEA likely to OK marijuana rescheduling

You quickly devolved into a rude, name-calling troll, didn’t you? I guess you only have interest in a civil conversation if you think the person you’re talking with might agree with you.
you disagreed with him.....thats all it takes....he is one of them kind....

You quickly devolved into a rude, name-calling troll, didn’t you?
Upset that your slow roll didn't work, pimp?
I guess you only have interest in a civil conversation if you think the person you’re talking with might agree with you.
Projection.

No offense to excrement, but you're a piece of shit, pimp.

At least the other pimps/addicts here have a spine and come out with their pathetic/moronic/worn out arguments from the get-go.

You're a little pussy who thought he could herd me into his pimp/addict haze, but failed.

If pot pimps/addicts are the lowest form of human scum, you're the lowest form of pot pimp/addict.

Congratulations. :)

Maybe someday you'll be directly affected by the destruction you're pimping.

In the meantime, go fuck yourself.

Rescheduling: Destined to destroy vulnerable lives

Upset that your slow roll didn't work, pimp?

Projection.

No offense to excrement, but you're a piece of shit, pimp.

At least the other pimps/addicts here have a spine and come out with their pathetic/moronic/worn out arguments from the get-go.

You're a little pussy who thought he could herd me into his pimp/addict haze, but failed.

If pot pimps/addicts are the lowest form of human scum, you're the lowest form of pot pimp/addict.

Congratulations. :)

Maybe someday you'll be directly affected by the destruction you're pimping.

In the meantime, go fuck yourself.

Rescheduling: Destined to destroy vulnerable lives
I didn’t try to herd you into anything. I stated some of my opinions on this subject, and you seem to have decided it was some attempt to manipulate you.
Maybe that’s what you think any discussion is if the person you’re talking to doesn’t follow along with your own views.

Funny watching an obsessive attention whore babble on about psychosis... :laugh:
Do you look at yourself in a mirror when you post? 😙

But yeah - only a pimp and/or addict would want to harm the most vulnerable by this rescheduling.

yea see above so you can see your projection....
I can't tell you how much I love that you're the main pot spokes-pimp/addict in this thread.

Your brain is so damaged you can't even remember what you saw as the lead story on the news last night- the biggest story in your city this week - nor string a coherent thought/sentence together.

Toke harder, bra.

🥰

I didn’t try to herd you into anything.
Sure you did, though I have to admit that your first post had me fooled.

I was going to blast you when I saw you abandoning your slow roll in your second, but thought I'd give you one more chance to reverse your pimp-course.
I stated some of my opinions on this subject
The standard pot pimp garbage, yes, though at first, you seemed to be taking the issue seriously, and actually made a few good points.
and you seem to have decided it was some attempt to manipulate you.
Not necessarily conscious; you seemed genuinely surprised by my strong negative reaction to your turn into pure pimping.
Maybe that’s what you think any discussion is if the person you’re talking to doesn’t follow along with your own views.
Nope.

Your started like a reasonable person, and within three posts had gone full pimp, using all the standard D-grade arguments.

If this was unconscious behavior on your part, I find you somewhat less detestable. (I'm sure you're thrilled.) ;)

But you need to do some serious research into the extreme dangers pot use poses rather than being a straight up ignant pimp.

Good luck if you decide to pursue the path of knowledge - seriously.

lol

There isn't a single pot smoker in all of America who cares what schedule it's on.
^ Another pot pimp/addict who thinks it's all about them.

Destroy YOUR life if you wish to - there's not a single decent person in America who will stop you - but when your pimping/addiction destroys vulnerable lives...

...you're too high to give a shit.

Pot pimps/addicts: Gotta pot pimp/addict.

Forum List

Back