DC Police Investigating Mob Attack on Carlson’s Home as Hate Crime

You siding with mobs terrorizing innocent housewives is noted. YOu are scum.

Still no picture of a cracked door. Why?

Because this is the first I've heard of it, and my complaint about your support of mob intimidation and threats of violence are not dependent on it at all.

Do you consider your self a Brownshirt, or more of a cheerleader for Brownshirts?

Got it. You oppose the freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. How right wing of you.
You mean "peaceable" assembly....right? Your opinions are eminently bullshit!
Mob and Vandalism at Tucker Carlson Home Investigated as Possible Hate Crime

So they investigated it as a possible hate crime. Big deal. The only crime was that one guy who painted the driveway, and he has been identified. The rest were engaged in constitutionally protected speech. Carlson is pretending to be some sort of victim, but he can't show how he was victimized other than having to wash off his driveway. You and he both should quit being such whiny babies.
Still rationalizing and spouting bullshit. Good job.

Because this is the first I've heard of it, and my complaint about your support of mob intimidation and threats of violence are not dependent on it at all.

Do you consider your self a Brownshirt, or more of a cheerleader for Brownshirts?

Got it. You oppose the freedom of assembly and freedom of speech. How right wing of you.

Assembling on the lawn of their enemies homes, while their wife in home by herself?

Your bullshit justifications for intimidation tactics is disgusting. You should be ashamed.

They were not on the lawn. They were on public property. You got a complaint that makes sense?

Carlson's house has a door to be knocked on from the sidewalk?

It's perfectly legal to walk up to anyone's front door and knock. If he didn't want visitors, he should put up a fence or place signs notifying visitors of that.. You can legally knock on my door, or I can legally knock on yours unless there is some sort of notification otherwise. You didn't already know that?

They shouldn't have spray painted his driveway, but the rest of the protest was perfectly legal. I'll buy him a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he's quit whining.

They broke his door as well. That ain't legal. However, let not your heart be troubled, they'll not be punished very much. Soros will bail them out if he has to.

No reason to believe that even happened yet. Carlson't claim is less than believable. He lies too much. Show some real proof.
Less than believable to you. The FBI has the proof. Of course you think it's "perfectly legal" for a mob to show up at a private residence and vandalize it, destroy private property and terrorize the people within so we see what your opinion is worth.

Carlson is less than believable to most except hard core RWNJs. One guy painted an anarchy symbol on the driveway. He was reprimanded, as he should have been. No other arrests or charges for anybody. Do you think the FBI was part of the protest too? Sorry, but that's what freedom of assembly and speech allows. How long have you hated the freedoms our constitution gives us?

Driveway? Right, so how again were they knocking on the door from public property?

You libs just say whatever shit comes to mind, don't ya?

See #122

Assembling on the lawn of their enemies homes, while their wife in home by herself?

Your bullshit justifications for intimidation tactics is disgusting. You should be ashamed.

They were not on the lawn. They were on public property. You got a complaint that makes sense?

It's perfectly legal to walk up to anyone's front door and knock. If he didn't want visitors, he should put up a fence or place signs notifying visitors of that.. You can legally knock on my door, or I can legally knock on yours unless there is some sort of notification otherwise. You didn't already know that?
Can you legally crack a door? Deface an auto?
The driveway? Can you legally terrorize residents of the home you decide to target? Fuck off with your bullshit!

They shouldn't have spray painted his driveway, but the rest of the protest was perfectly legal. I'll buy him a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he's quit whining.

They broke his door as well. That ain't legal. However, let not your heart be troubled, they'll not be punished very much. Soros will bail them out if he has to.

No reason to believe that even happened yet. Carlson't claim is less than believable. He lies too much. Show some real proof.
Less than believable to you. The FBI has the proof. Of course you think it's "perfectly legal" for a mob to show up at a private residence and vandalize it, destroy private property and terrorize the people within so we see what your opinion is worth.

Carlson is less than believable to most except hard core RWNJs. One guy painted an anarchy symbol on the driveway. He was reprimanded, as he should have been. No other arrests or charges for anybody. Do you think the FBI was part of the protest too? Sorry, but that's what freedom of assembly and speech allows. How long have you hated the freedoms our constitution gives us?
There was also property damage to his automobile and home besides terrorizing the people inside the residence.
As long as you continue to rationalize this domestic terrorism I really don't think it's worthwhile wasting my time on you.

How long have you been lying about what the Constitution allows? Always, most likely and as already pointed out
the Constitution allows peaceable assembly! Not the sort of terrorism the little rats in Antifa, domestic terrorists according to the FBI, engage in. Wake up.

I've heard claims of damage to his home and car, but no evidence it actually happened. Police report only noted painted driveway. You got a link to FBI saying that assembly broke any laws in any way, other than that one idiot with a paint can?

You mean "peaceable" assembly....right? Your opinions are eminently bullshit!
Mob and Vandalism at Tucker Carlson Home Investigated as Possible Hate Crime

So they investigated it as a possible hate crime. Big deal. The only crime was that one guy who painted the driveway, and he has been identified. The rest were engaged in constitutionally protected speech. Carlson is pretending to be some sort of victim, but he can't show how he was victimized other than having to wash off his driveway. You and he both should quit being such whiny babies.
Still rationalizing and spouting bullshit. Good job.

You got a credible link showing any damage other than a painted driveway, or any laws the protesters broke? The police report didn't show any of that.

There was also property damage to his automobile and home besides terrorizing the people inside the residence.
As long as you continue to rationalize this domestic terrorism I really don't think it's worthwhile wasting my time on you.

How long have you been lying about what the Constitution allows? Always, most likely and as already pointed out
the Constitution allows peaceable assembly! Not the sort of terrorism the little rats in Antifa, domestic terrorists according to the FBI, engage in. Wake up.

I've heard claims of damage to his home and car, but no evidence it actually happened. Police report only noted painted driveway. You got a link to FBI saying that assembly broke any laws in any way, other than that one idiot with a paint can?
Nope! I'm not aware the FBI has made a public report on the matter nor has the DC police who are investigating this incident as a hate crime.

The driveway? Can you legally terrorize residents of the home you decide to target? Fuck off with your bullshit!

Can you show credible proof that either of those two things were done? Or was that just more Carlson lies?

Can you show credible proof that either of those two things were done? Or was that just more Carlson lies?
Do you have credible proof of any lies? Or is that just what you would like to believe?
Antifa is a domestic terrorist gang. The feds reportedly have formally classified antifa activities as “domestic terrorist violence”

You've already admitted to spray painting on Carlson property.
Is it a fantastic leap of faith to imagine auto and front door damage might also be in the mix from these gentle souls?
Wake up!

Nope! I'm not aware the FBI has made a public report on the matter nor has the DC police who are investigating this incident as a hate crime.

So how can you claim any crime was committed, other than the driveway painting? Show even the slightest credible indication that some other illegal act actually happened, and I will post a complete thread praising you and admitting my mistake.

So how can you claim any crime was committed, other than the driveway painting? Show even the slightest credible indication that some other illegal act actually happened, and I will post a complete thread praising you and admitting my mistake.
I'm not stating unequivocally other crimes were definitely committed. You can't show me where I've stated that (though I believe what's been claimed by Carlson).

I've only said it's very likely considering what we already know about Antifa and the damage done, that you do not contest, and the terror inflicted on the Carlson family to assume Carlson is not lying.
Despite what has happened you assume Carlson is a liar! That's the sign of a closed bigoted mind.

Driveway? Right, so how again were they knocking on the door from public property?

See #122

I think an angry mob, knows it is not welcome.

Do you have credible proof of any lies? Or is that just what you would like to believe?
Antifa is a domestic terrorist gang. The feds reportedly have formally classified antifa activities as “domestic terrorist violence”

You've already admitted to spray painting on Carlson property.
Is it a fantastic leap of faith to imagine auto and front door damage might also be in the mix from these gentle souls?
Wake up!

You can imagine anything you want. To claim it as fact requires proof.

I'm not stating unequivocally other crimes were definitely committed. You can't show me where I've stated that (though I believe what's been claimed by Carlson).

I've only said it's very likely considering what we already know about Antifa and the damage done, that you do not contest, and the terror inflicted on the Carlson family to assume Carlson is not lying.
Despite what has happened you assume Carlson is a liar! That's the sign of a closed bigoted mind.

Carlson is a liar. That has been proven many times. His claims that someone broke his door, and damaging his car are just more on the list of his lies.

Carlson is a liar. That has been proven many times. His claims that someone broke his door, and damaging his car are just more on the list of his lies.

Will you condemn the lefty mob if it is proven?

See #122

If you want to call them an angry mob, I can't stop you, but you should know that at least two of the dozen or so people required a cane to walk to that protest.

Will you condemn the lefty mob if it is proven?

You bet. I never condone violence.

See #122

If you want to call them an angry mob, I can't stop you, but you should know that at least two of the dozen or so people required a cane to walk to that protest.

The practice of putting children or the elderly in the front lines of a potentially violent situation to increase the chances of a good photo to use against your enemies, is a common lefty practice.

See #122

The practice of putting children or the elderly in the front lines of a potentially violent situation to increase the chances of a good photo to use against your enemies, is a common lefty practice.

Here's a slightly longer video of what you might have already seen. You point out the violent people there.
Liveleak.com - Tucker Carlson of FOX News and Daily Caller gets protest at his HOUSE against promoting hate

See #122

Here's a slightly longer video of what you might have already seen. You point out the violent people there.
Liveleak.com - Tucker Carlson of FOX News and Daily Caller gets protest at his HOUSE against promoting hate

"We know where you sleep at night" is certainly a threat of violence.

Forum List

Back