DC Police Investigating Mob Attack on Carlson’s Home as Hate Crime

They shouldn't have spray painted his driveway, but the rest of the protest was perfectly legal. I'll buy him a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he's quit whining.

They broke his door as well. That ain't legal. However, let not your heart be troubled, they'll not be punished very much. Soros will bail them out if he has to.

No reason to believe that even happened yet. Carlson't claim is less than believable. He lies too much. Show some real proof.

Yet you automatically believed the claims of a drunken slut like Christine Ford because you hate the man that kicked Hillary's political ass got to appoint someone to a position she'll never get a chance to fill.

But Hillary But Hillary But Hillary--------you can't help yourself, can you?
Hillary is their broken wing duck who can’t fly so they feel for her. Feelings over intellect, that’s their platform. Bold, asssrtive and effective like Trump is just scary to them. Facts are very scary to them

They shouldn't have spray painted his driveway, but the rest of the protest was perfectly legal. I'll buy him a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he's quit whining.

They broke his door as well. That ain't legal. However, let not your heart be troubled, they'll not be punished very much. Soros will bail them out if he has to.

No reason to believe that even happened yet. Carlson't claim is less than believable. He lies too much. Show some real proof.

Yet you automatically believed the claims of a drunken slut like Christine Ford because you hate the man that kicked Hillary's political ass got to appoint someone to a position she'll never get a chance to fill.

Hillary is their broken wing duck who can’t fly so they feel for her. Feelings over intellect, that’s their platform. Bold, asssrtive and effective like Trump is just scary to them. Facts are very scary to them

No. You have spent almost 3 decades of campaigning against Hillary, but now that she is no longer running for any office, you are lost. You are stuck fighting against an opponent who is no longer in the ring because you don't have anything to fight for.

No. You have spent almost 3 decades of campaigning against Hillary, but now that she is no longer running for any office, you are lost. You are stuck fighting against an opponent who is no longer in the ring because you don't have anything to fight for.

You spent 8 years kissing a black President's asshole and when he left office you didn't know what to do. When he's shown up recently to campaign for more of his kind that were picked because of the same birth characteristic used to consider him qualified, you been having thoughts of puckering up again.

With Obama and Hillary, seems their consideration of being qualified is based on skin color and reproductive organ.

Maybe you can get some from Ford. I hear she's that type. Not with Kavanaugh as none of her claims were corroborated but you might get lucky and can stop thinking jerking off with whatever hand you use means you're getting some pussy.

You spent 8 years kissing a black President's asshole and when he left office you didn't know what to do. When he's shown up recently to campaign for more of his kind that were picked because of the same birth characteristic used to consider him qualified, you been having thoughts of puckering up again.

I understand that you believe that. You're wrong, but at least you are sincerely wrong.

Any one that engages in any activity that threatens a person because of his political views or commentary should have the book thrown at them. I don't care what your politics are.
Where I come from if you threaten someone on their property you can be shot.

Any one that engages in any activity that threatens a person because of his political views or commentary should have the book thrown at them. I don't care what your politics are.
Where I come from if you threaten someone on their property you can be shot.

Yes indeed and, here we have back-hoes.
Why should I even break a sweat. Call the sheriffs department and report a group of people are threatening me. Given the groups propensity for violence I feared for my safety and fired my weapon. After a short investigation no charges are brought and I didn't even get dirty.

Without wasting my time doing research, I would hazard a guess that D.C.'s hate-crime law does not cover political affiliation.
Antifa goons are domestic terrorists....Send them to GITMO.
With the MAGA synagogue shooter and the MAGA bomber?
You are a lying sack. That guy loathed Trump because of his support of Israel.

But is he a domestic terrorist, remembering that the orange whore's administration altered the name of the Homeland Security's Terrorism unit to limit its operations to "Islamic terrorism" in place of foreign AND domestic terrorism.

Without wasting my time doing research, I would hazard a guess that D.C.'s hate-crime law does not cover political affiliation.
Antifa goons are domestic terrorists....Send them to GITMO.
With the MAGA synagogue shooter and the MAGA bomber?

The synagogue shooter was an Anti-Trumpster.
His issue was the so called "invaders" in the caravan and who is it that keeps fanning the flames of hysteria about these people? He thought Trump was too liberal and he didn`t vote for him but he synagogue shooter is Trump`s baby.
This is what Good citizens of our Republic, do:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

I understand that you believe that. You're wrong, but at least you are sincerely wrong.

Actually, you've spent the last 10 years kissing his ass. You're doing it now, boy.

Actually, you've spent the last 10 years kissing his ass. You're doing it now, boy.

Does acting like you think a tough guy might act help you with your lack of self respect?

Does acting like you think a tough guy might act help you with your lack of self respect?

No problem with self respect for me. I know Obama wasn't qualified. You still think his skin color was a qualification. You kiss his ass to prove it.

The fact that Obama could only get Obamacare through, even with two years of a Democrat controlled Congress shows he was utterly incompetent, thankfully. A person with more smarts, and ambition would have rammed through more taxes, more gun control, more regulations, and more man made climate change penalties. Again, thankfully he was just an incompetent stooge, and propagandist.

The fact that Obama could only get Obamacare through, even with two years of a Democrat controlled Congress shows he was utterly incompetent, thankfully. A person with more smarts, and ambition would have rammed through more taxes, more gun control, more regulations, and more man made climate change penalties. Again, thankfully he was just an incompetent stooge, and propagandist.

B. Hussein O really underestimated the Tea Party. Thought he could condemn the Party as a modern "nazi party" and the charges would stick and that would be that.

But the Tea Party's effectiveness, particularly at dislodging the RINO wing of the GOP, meant that the Obamacare Atrocity is his main legacy. That's bad enough, the ACA has been compared to Slavery, but it could have been worse. Obama wanted to establish a system like that of Cuba or Venezuela.

Toss the book at em.

D.C. police are investigating a left-wing mob’s protest at Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s house Wednesday evening as a ‘suspected hate crime‘ with ‘anti-political’ motivations, according to a police report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The mob, organized by the Antifa group Smash Racism DC, posted Carlson’s Washington address online and sent a mob to his house calling him a “racist scumbag” and demanded he flee the city. Carlson, a co-founder of The Daily Caller News Foundation, was at the Fox News studio when the mob arrived at his home.

A police report indicated that the incident was a “suspected hate crime” and that the case was still open. One box labeled “hate bias/motivation” was filled in “anti-political.”

Carlson’s wife, who was home alone at the time, reported that she heard loud banging and pounding on her front door, according to the police report. She called the police after witnessing a large group of people that had a bull horn and were chanting loudly outside the house.

“Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door,” Carlson told The Washington Post.

The police “arrived on the scene and found a group of approximately 20 people,” the report read. “It was discovered that unknown persons spray painted an anarchy symbol on the driveway. There were also signs left on the vehicles parked in the driveway as well as a sign left on the front door of the home.”

The vandalism to Carlson’s vehicles and front door made reference to Carlson’s political affiliation, according to the report.

The police also seized six hand-written posters from the scene, according to the report. Video of the incident shows the protesters carrying signs and chanting, “Tucker Carlson we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!”

“Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice,” Smash Racism DC wrote in a now-deleted Tweet. “Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.”

The group’s Twitter account was suspended shortly after midnight on Thursday.

No arrests were made after police arrived on the scene, though there is an active investigation into the incident, Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Alaina Gertz told TheDCNF.

“MPD has allocated more patrols in the area as a response to this incident,” she told TheDCNF.

It is unclear why no one was arrested.

Keep reading…

No arrests? DC police? No way the dems will let this come to anything. This is political cover.

The dems are on the side of Antifa.

Pounding on his door while his wife is there alone?

This is brownshirt tactics. EVERYONE in the organizations behind this should be arrested as members of a criminal conspiracy.

Forum List

Back