DC Police Investigating Mob Attack on Carlson’s Home as Hate Crime

Toss the book at em.

D.C. police are investigating a left-wing mob’s protest at Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s house Wednesday evening as a ‘suspected hate crime‘ with ‘anti-political’ motivations, according to a police report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The mob, organized by the Antifa group Smash Racism DC, posted Carlson’s Washington address online and sent a mob to his house calling him a “racist scumbag” and demanded he flee the city. Carlson, a co-founder of The Daily Caller News Foundation, was at the Fox News studio when the mob arrived at his home.

A police report indicated that the incident was a “suspected hate crime” and that the case was still open. One box labeled “hate bias/motivation” was filled in “anti-political.”

Carlson’s wife, who was home alone at the time, reported that she heard loud banging and pounding on her front door, according to the police report. She called the police after witnessing a large group of people that had a bull horn and were chanting loudly outside the house.

“Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door,” Carlson told The Washington Post.

The police “arrived on the scene and found a group of approximately 20 people,” the report read. “It was discovered that unknown persons spray painted an anarchy symbol on the driveway. There were also signs left on the vehicles parked in the driveway as well as a sign left on the front door of the home.”

The vandalism to Carlson’s vehicles and front door made reference to Carlson’s political affiliation, according to the report.

The police also seized six hand-written posters from the scene, according to the report. Video of the incident shows the protesters carrying signs and chanting, “Tucker Carlson we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!”

“Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice,” Smash Racism DC wrote in a now-deleted Tweet. “Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.”

The group’s Twitter account was suspended shortly after midnight on Thursday.

No arrests were made after police arrived on the scene, though there is an active investigation into the incident, Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Alaina Gertz told TheDCNF.

“MPD has allocated more patrols in the area as a response to this incident,” she told TheDCNF.

It is unclear why no one was arrested.

Keep reading…
Wait a minute... when there were pipe bombs being sent to Dems didnt the right accuse the Dems of doing it as a political stunt?! Wouldn’t the same logic mean the the Right posed as ANTIFA to threaten Carlson to gain a political advantage?

No reason to believe that even happened yet. Carlson't claim is less than believable. He lies too much. Show some real proof.

And you have no proof that Carlson's claim is 'less than believable' or that he 'lies too much.'

Wait a minute... when there were pipe bombs being sent to Dems didnt the right accuse the Dems of doing it as a political stunt?! Wouldn’t the same logic mean the the Right posed as ANTIFA to threaten Carlson to gain a political advantage?

Haven't you heard? Thanks to the Dems, anyone can be accused and destroyed with no proof at all. Fun game isn't it! Remember it's the 'weight of the accusation' not the validity of it.

Without wasting my time doing research, I would hazard a guess that D.C.'s hate-crime law does not cover political affiliation.

Without wasting my time doing research, I would hazard a guess that D.C.'s hate-crime law does not cover political affiliation.

Only if a Republican or a rightie utters a 'hateful' comment, otherwise Dems and lefties can be as hateful as they want, threaten those with whom they politically disagree, break their doors, scare their families, etc. with impunity and absolutely no negative MSM coverage.

RuinedAnarchy2.jpg

Haven't you heard? Thanks to the Dems, anyone can be accused and destroyed with no proof at all. Fun game isn't it! Remember it's the 'weight of the accusation' not the validity of it.
I didn’t get that memo

You mean like that fake video the white house put out about that press conference? It's obviously edited.

They shouldn't have spray painted his driveway, but the rest of the protest was perfectly legal. I'll buy him a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he's quit whining.

They shouldn't have vandalized the home or the vehicles and they shouldn't have terrified his wife. There is something wrong with you.

The guy is a television personality. You know what people do when they don't like someone on tv? They don't watch him. You want to shut him down?Turn it off.

I don't like him. I don't watch him. Pretty easy stuff.

Last edited:
DC police made no arrests.
Anyone surprised?
I wonder why on earth he would live in DC and not Maryland or Virginia.

Toss the book at em.

D.C. police are investigating a left-wing mob’s protest at Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s house Wednesday evening as a ‘suspected hate crime‘ with ‘anti-political’ motivations, according to a police report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The mob, organized by the Antifa group Smash Racism DC,

The brutal attack against the Carlson homestead shows why so-called "assault weapons" are needed by the population and why they should never be outlawed. They were trying to break into the Carlson home. A revolver could not handle a mob this large.

BTW, when are Obama and Clinton going to take responsibility for this?

Toss the book at em.

The mob, organized by the Antifa group Smash Racism DC,

The brutal attack against the Carlson homestead shows why so-called "assault weapons" are needed by the population and why they should never be outlawed. They were trying to break into the Carlson home. A revolver could not handle a mob this large.

BTW, when are Obama and Clinton going to take responsibility for this?

Yup. That's why my choice of weapon is the shotgun. Clear the door with one shot.

Antifa goons are domestic terrorists....Send them to GITMO.
With the MAGA synagogue shooter and the MAGA bomber?

The synagogue shooter was an Anti-Trumpster.

They don't care man. You missed the memo, everything is Trumps fault in lefty fantasy land.

Forum List

Back