DC Mayor Has Black Lives Matters Painted On DC Street

As a lifelong resident of the Washington DC Area, it’s amazing to see the DC Government motivated and get something accomplished quickly.

I listened to her bullshit about The White House being the Peoples’ house and was being blocked by Trump. She might want to consult with Bill Clinton who had permanent barriers blocking traffic on Pennsylvania Avenue after Waco and the World Trade Center Attacks in 1993.

Hmmm...the MAYOR is black.....'BLACK Lives Matter'.....think there is any kind of relevant connection or just weird coincidence?

:rolleyes:

:p

...and after the DC Mayor announced she was honoring BLM the Utah National Guard that was there in DC to help protect citizens and deter violence confirmed that the Mayor did have THEM kicked out of every hotel in DC.

The Mayor promptly lied her ass off by claiming it was due to a 'BUDGET ISSUE'...

Utah National Guard confirms they were kicked out of DC hotel, mayor claims budget issue
THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE....NOT!

Utah National Guard confirms they were kicked out of DC hotel, mayor claims budget issue

Not even tape. Two seconds with some black spray

l

Think they can change that sign post in a day or 2? :p

Not even tape. Two seconds with some black spray paint.

i agree that Black Lives Matter. that's why cops should be empowered to save them

I do not think that anyone is astonished that the mayor of Washington, D.C. is anti-Republican.

I know that the Republicans would never do it even if they could, but the District of Columbia should be controlled by the federal government, Democratic or Republican.

The mayor of the city should serve at the pleasure of President Trump or, in January, of President Biden.

So they (extremist commies) named the street in DC by Lafayette square Black Lives Matter St. and the square nearby Black Lives Matter Square. Give me a frigging break. Also saw where a protester was arrested for using a bow and arrow to aim at police. Sorry to hear you commies are so heavily armed,

Sorry to hear you commies are so heavily armed,
Straw man. No link.
I think the Black Lives Matter sign on the road was a brilliant fuck you to Trump, mainly political without a whole lot of underlying meaning. But any symbol of validity for that cause is an improvement. For too long they've been smeared for the behavior and words of angry extremists in their midst. They have a purpose and a goal. So for whatever reason it was laid down, I welcome it. We'll see how many years she keeps it repainted.

So they (extremist commies) named the street in DC by Lafayette square Black Lives Matter St. and the square nearby Black Lives Matter Square. Give me a frigging break. Also saw where a protester was arrested for using a bow and arrow to aim at police. Sorry to hear you commies are so heavily armed,
I see a lot of white protesting as well as all nationalities. A no. of streets are named after white politicians and if by chance you haven't notice, its the white house built by blacks.

:)

Straw man. No link.
I think the Black Lives Matter sign on the road was a brilliant fuck you to Trump, mainly political without a whole lot of underlying meaning. But any symbol of validity for that cause is an improvement. For too long they've been smeared for the behavior and words of angry extremists in their midst. They have a purpose and a goal. So for whatever reason it was laid down, I welcome it. We'll see how many years she keeps it repainted.
Strawlady there is a link and it works and shows the sign. Get rid of that Big Lots PC and learn a few things.

Many black people will commit murder on that street every year.

Straw man. No link.
Why would BLM be saying "fuck you" to Trump? What does he have to do with any of this?

I see a lot of white protesting as well as all nationalities. A no. of streets are named after white politicians and if by chance you haven't notice, its the white house built by blacks.

If you did not notice it, many of those blue cities were built by immigrants. Just a start. I can live with a separate nation if you could. Now go pay for the old people who had 15% social security/medicare taxes extruded from their intestines their adult lives to pay for half worthless social welfare programs that caused venom from those who received the benefits.

Straw man. No link.
Yep!

1591476403320.png

If you did not notice it, many of those blue cities were built by immigrants. Just a start. I can live with a separate nation if you could. Now go pay for the old people who had 15% social security/medicare taxes extruded from their intestines their adult lives to pay for half worthless social welfare programs that caused venom from those who received the benefits.
Yes immigrants built them. And I could live in separate nations. One that ensured that thugs would be dealt with appropriately. Thanks for your input comrade.

Straw man. No link.
No, it was vandalism and hate speech. Segregation is racism. Racism is hate.
The roads in DC belong to Americans, not just local democrat bigots.

Forum List

Back