DC is suing Proud Boys and Oath Keepers over January 6th attack

On that same note, why isn't BLM being sued for actually promoting race riots and civil unrest? Because...look over there, through all that fog of reality crap, look! A racisismist! Just squint real hard, plug both your ears and use your imagination! The media will guide you!

Well, maybe because fighting for racial justice isn't the same as domestic terrorism to overthrow a presidential election. I'm just guessing...

On that same note, why isn't BLM being sued for actually promoting race riots and civil unrest? Because...look over there, through all that fog of reality crap, look! A racisismist! Just squint real hard, plug both your ears and use your imagination! The media will guide you!

1639542826616.png

It's alright if the rest of the country burns so long as there's...

*****SARCASTIC SMILE*****

:)

What??? You think all men are equal or something? That the people there put their pants on the same way as everyone else or something?

Well, maybe because fighting for racial justice isn't the same as domestic terrorism to overthrow a presidential election. I'm just guessing...

Yeah, rioting, looting, assaulting police and citizens, destroying property, and arson speak so much to "racial justice".

'Racial justice', as phony a term as has ever existed since blacks are 12% of the population but commit 50% of murders and at least 33% of violent crimes.

but_blm-png.449685

View attachment 575938

Of course... Having them sit in a cell for two, three, or more, years without due process before convicting them would be best to sooth the progressive mind before sending them there.

*****SMILE*****

I think they are suing for money or restitution of some kind that might cut down the resources of the organization to do harm. Often easier to get a judgement in a civil case, than in a criminal trial, just ask trump. He sues people all the time.

You mean like this?
1639544772242.png

This lawsuit was apparently filed today - and is the best news I've heard all day.
The method behind the texas anti-abortion law is spreading. Criminal charges are being replaced with much-easier-to-prove civil suits by government attorneys.

Naturally, the trump Nazis will weep and wail about the Democrats cheating, all the while forgetting, the trump Nazis in texas started it.

No, it is much better to hold them legally accountable for their domestic terrorism! After all, we are a nation of laws.
Keep in mind, the trump Nazis mistakenly believe laws for which they didn't vote to create, are laws they have the right to ignore.

The method behind the texas anti-abortion law is spreading. Criminal charges are being replaced with much-easier-to-prove civil suits by government attorneys.

Naturally, the trump Nazis will weep and wail about the Democrats cheating, all the while forgetting, the trump Nazis in texas started it.

That texas model is not good in the long run. Some idiot democrat out west is talking of using the same kind of civil attack free for all to attack protected gun regulations.

Regarding this lawsuit, I wonder if any Republican Congress critters should be worried - also some Trump supporters?

COMPLAINT 1. The District of Columbia (the “District”) brings this action against Proud Boys International, L.L.C. (“Proud Boys” or “PBI”), the Oath Keepers (“Oath Keepers”), their leadership, certain of their members, and others, for conspiring to terrorize the District by planning, promoting, and participating in the violent January 6, 2021, attack on the United States Capitol Building (the “Capitol”).

Last edited:
Washington D.C. suing Proud Boys and Oath Keepers for January 6 attack - both as organizations and individually

I first heard about this a few minutes ago on Rachel Maddow when she interviewed the D.C. Attorney General. She asked him why he wasn't going after them criminally. He reminded Rachel that D.C. is not a state and can only file misdemeanor charges - which they are still investigating. Rachel then asked him if he's only going after the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers as organizations - and/or individually. He said "all the above". So, I would imagine this is sending shock waves through both organizations and their members.

D.C. Attorney General Karl A. Racine (D) on Tuesday sued the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers over the Jan. 6 attack on Congress, seeking to use a law written to cripple the Ku Klux Klan to seek stiff financial penalties from the far-right groups that Racine alleges were responsible for the violence.

The lawsuit filed in federal court in Washington cites the modern version of an 1871 law known as the Ku Klux Klan Act, which was enacted after the Civil War to safeguard government officials carrying out their duties and protect civil rights. Two similar suits have been filed already this year related to Jan. 6 — one by Rep. Bennie G. Thompson (D-Miss.), chair of the House Homeland Security Committee, and another by a number of police officers who fought the rioters that day.

Racine’s suit, however, is the first effort by a government agency to hold individuals and organizations civilly responsible for the violence at the U.S. Capitol on the day Congress ceremonially confirmed President Biden’s 2020 election victory.

See The Washington Post article below for more details:

D.C. attorney general sues Proud Boys, Oath Keepers over Jan. 6 attack

Copy of 84-page lawsuit below:

Well, this appears normal but my post #46 doesn't after the merger.

Last edited:
Yeah, rioting, looting, assaulting police and citizens, destroying property, and arson speak so much to "racial justice".

'Racial justice', as phony a term as has ever existed since blacks are 12% of the population but commit 50% of murders and at least 33% of violent crimes.
To them it is racial justice. They believe they are owed and crime evens the scales.

BLM and Antifa weren't in DC on Jan 6th.. This was Trump's scene.

1639554074721.png

My point exactly. There's no reason for the elites to worry about the burning, looting, and murdering, elsewhere when they have more pressing concerns like murdering unarmed female protestors at their doorstep.

*****SMILE*****

Attachments

• 1639553925528.png
    1639553925528.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Forum List

Back