DC District Court Indicts over 200 Inaugural Rioters

Isnt it funny how the law tightened up just as Trump took office?

But I still want MORE WINNING!

GO TRUMP! KICK MORE COMMIE ASS!

About time someone started putting these lunatics away for good.

D.C. court indicts 146 more people on felony rioting charges from Inauguration Day
A grand jury indicted 146 more people on Wednesday in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia on felony rioting charges in connection with Inauguration Day.

A press release from the U.S. Attorney's Office in D.C. says the 146 people were facing charges relating to incidents that occurred in the four-block area from the intersection of 13th and O Street NW to the intersection of 12th and L Street NW on January 20.

Of the 230 people arrested and charged with felony rioting connected with Inauguration Day, 209 have now been indicted.​

I guess $15/hr from George Soros was not such a great deal afterall. They made, maybe $60, and now are looking at prison time.

Sometimes snowflakes melt the hard way.

D.C. court indicts 146 more people on felony rioting charges from Inauguration Day
A grand jury indicted 146 more people on Wednesday in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia on felony rioting charges in connection with Inauguration Day.

A press release from the U.S. Attorney's Office in D.C. says the 146 people were facing charges relating to incidents that occurred in the four-block area from the intersection of 13th and O Street NW to the intersection of 12th and L Street NW on January 20.

Of the 230 people arrested and charged with felony rioting connected with Inauguration Day, 209 have now been indicted.​

I guess $15/hr from George Soros was not such a great deal afterall. They made, maybe $60, and now are looking at prison time.

"Soros" is alt-right code for "Jewish agenda".

"Soros" is alt-right code for "Jewish agenda".

You have the alt-right code book? People have been looking for that for ever. What else is in it? Is there a secret handshake? A decoder ring that comes in a box of Count Chocula?

Forum List

Back