Daylight savings time

Remember to set your clocks back one hour Sunday morning as daylight savings time officially ends. Also please remember on Tuesday, NOT to set the country back 50 years by voting for Hillary Clinton.

This has been a public service announcement.
:lol:

I thought it was Trump and Trumpsters that WANT to turn our country back 50 to 100 years???

No trade, no globalism, no immigrant over load, protectionism and Nationalism, all manufacturing done here and no where else in the world, pro white/pro male, with no civil rights for those of color....female discrimination and harassment in the work place....all male army, yeah...it's YOU and Trump that wants to make America Great again :rolleyes: , like we were in the 1950s....

Why are liberals so afraid of the 1950's? It was long before my time but it sounds like it was an awesome time. You slam segregation, but now many blacks want segregation because they hate white people. America's real problems began with feminism though. It's destroyed families and the workplace.

My time just jumped back an hour. Woohoo. :doubt:

Remember to set your clocks back one hour Sunday morning as daylight savings time officially ends. Also please remember on Tuesday, NOT to set the country back 50 years by voting for Hillary Clinton.

This has been a public service announcement.
:lol:

I thought it was Trump and Trumpsters that WANT to turn our country back 50 to 100 years???

No trade, no globalism, no immigrant over load, protectionism and Nationalism, all manufacturing done here and no where else in the world, pro white/pro male, with no civil rights for those of color....female discrimination and harassment in the work place....all male army, yeah...it's YOU and Trump that wants to make America Great again :rolleyes: , like we were in the 1950s....

Why are liberals so afraid of the 1950's? It was long before my time but it sounds like it was an awesome time. You slam segregation, but now many blacks want segregation because they hate white people. America's real problems began with feminism though. It's destroyed families and the workplace.
it was HAPPY DAYS....from what I watched on TV! (at least for white, straight folks, if male)

but there is no going back...we can't recreate the time....

the war ending and gvt spending at an all time high, on new schools, and roads, and bridges, and hospitals, and airports, and electric grids, and oil pipelines, nat gas pipelines, and govt spending on the GI Bill, gvt spending went from 1% of gdp 20 years earlier to 17% of gdp!!!!

and building the suburbs for all the families bearing the baby boomers

no real world wide competition in manufacturing, and manufacturing was at an all time high due to the unusual massive, population growth...

the rich and the poor all got a piece of the pie, equally...the rich got richer the middle class got richer, the poor got richer....no one group greater than another....

Without a major population boom as we saw in the 50's and 17 folding our gvt spending....we will never see that kind of economic growth in such a short time period, ever again.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but putting clinton in the WH will not spur any kind of growth except for crime, on every front.

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten. I am not a fan of DST.
Me either. I just got up and for the first time ever, I had forgot the set the clock back last night.

Forum List

Back