day three in minnesota , and blm is still trashing the city

looting and doing all kinds of fool things. beter get locked and loaded you got a buisness there., yikes.

The Chauvin Jury showed themselves to be the biggest sucker for the BLM thugs I have ever seen.

They thought they were saving their city by convicting Chauvin, but instead it just whet the appetites of these domestic terrorists burning Minneapolis.

Little more than savages. This at least the fourth time those idiots have rioted for a thug in the Shittyapolis area. Last year they rioted against the police when a thug murdered someone and then shot HIMSELF. Apparently Biden and friends can't control these people, and all it takes is one cellphone video and the nation's urban shitholes will all be burning.

Last edited:

looting and doing all kinds of fool things. beter get locked and loaded you got a buisness there., yikes.
I want this to start intensifying. Murders in Miami through the roof.

I pray every day a 14 yr old black kid is shot by a white cop for stealing gum..lol

Somebody find me ONE rioter who knows how the shooting went down, so as to explain if it was justifiable or not. Or do we just have a mob of uncivilized, barbaric savages, who go nuts if a black guy gets shot by a cop, no matter the circumstances.

Why do normal people remain living in these shitholes ?

Taking a look at the average Minneapolis area resident, I wouldn't call him "normal"

1623012353318.png

Somebody find me ONE rioter who knows how the shooting went down, so as to explain if it was justifiable or not. Or do we just have a mob of uncivilized, barbaric savages, who go nuts if a black guy gets shot by a cop, no matter the circumstances.
that is a long shot. i'm suprised there not chaninting hands up dont shoot. anmd that was a lie. ay some of these riots they still chant it.

The Chauvin Jury showed themselves to be the biggest sucker for the BLM thugs I have ever seen.

They thought they were saving their city by convicting Chauvin, but instead it just whet the appetites of these domestic terrorists burning Minneapolis.

All convicting him him like they did was validate their terrorism. It showed them they can get what they want with it. It showed them they had power and influence. Atleast it made them think that.

They should all be thrown on a bus and shipped to Guantanamo. But since that won't happen, fuck it I hope they reduce the entire state to rubble and kill everyone they can. I hope they cause so much destruction and mayhem that the country can't help ignore them.

Sadly, were going to need a large sacrifice in order to undo. We need something big enough the whole country will turn on them. If it doesn't then this will just keep happening.

All convicting him him like they did was validate their terrorism. It showed them they can get what they want with it. It showed them they had power and influence. Atleast it made them think that.

They should all be thrown on a bus and shipped to Guantanamo. But since that won't happen, fuck it I hope they reduce the entire state to rubble and kill everyone they can. I hope they cause so much destruction and mayhem that the country can't help ignore them.

Sadly, were going to need a large sacrifice in order to undo. We need something big enough the whole country will turn on them. If it doesn't then this will just keep happening.
I think if the fraud is exposed we will see unity. Enough to shrink the radical base substantially.

Theykeep it up- something will happen like that. I suppose the next problem is someone trying toi park in spot on that parking garage and running over the memorial. The rioters thin kthey can takes over and make memmorial were ever they want. its crazy.

Welcome to the forum. Keep posting. :)

Given the types of replies I get and pm"s I receive about what I post I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.

Given the types of replies I get and pm"s I receive about what I post I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.
i like your post. im not sure mine are liked myself.

Forum List

Back