Biden: Black People Can’t Figure Out How To Get A Lawyer Or An Accountant

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Biden: Black People Can’t Figure Out How To Get A Lawyer Or An Accountant​

3 Jun 2021 ~~ By Drjohn
biden-e1566835018218.jpg
Joe Biden is a bigot. He has a long history of making racist remarks. Among them:
  • September 2020: “Some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf”
  • May 2020: “You ain’t black.”
  • August 2012: “Put y’all back in chains”
For more see here and here.
Worse, he thinks black people are stupid and helpless. He made a statement the other day that left me mouth agape.
“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding, given the chance, as white entrepreneurs are, but they don’t have lawyers, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas,” Biden said.​
What the living hell? How damned condescending.
There are approximately 18.6 million millionaires in the US. Roughly 8% identify as black. If accurate, that would mean there are nearly 1.5 million black millionaires. There are at least 7 black billionaires.
One wonders how this is possible without black people having lawyers or accountants.
This is sheer idiocy. Biden’s lame logorrhea has gotten considerable pushback. Civil rights Attorney Leo Terrell minced no words:
Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell said Wednesday that President Joe Biden offended African Americans when he told a crowd observing the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre that Black businessmen and women don’t have lawyers to represent them or their businesses.​
“Joe Biden, look at me! I’m Black. I’m a lawyer,” an outraged Terrell said on “Hannity.”​

“There are thousands of Black lawyers. This is insulting, this is offensive,” the Fox News contributor continued. “I’m Black. I’m a lawyer, 30 years as a lawyer, and here’s the other part that is so insulting. It makes an assumption, a racist assumption that Blacks only go to Black lawyers. I have Black clients, White clients, yellow clients…this guy plays the race card. Somebody needs to tell him he’s a racist.”​
This is called the bigotry of low expectations. Every now and then Biden opens his mouth and he exposes himself (sorry, Hunter) for what he really is. It’s another one of those “Had Trump said this…” moments. Had Trump said it the leftist press would have devoured him immediately. Now they simply sit with their thumbs up their asses and ask Biden which flavor ice cream is his favorite.

Comment:
Not only are black people smart enough to hire lawyers or accountants, including professors and journalists, black people are actually smart enough TO BE lawyers and accountants. Just ask Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Juan Williams, etc.....

3 Jun 2021 ~~ By Drjohn
biden-e1566835018218.jpg
Joe Biden is a bigot. He has a long history of making racist remarks. Among them:
Worse, he thinks black people are stupid and helpless. He made a statement the other day that left me mouth agape.
“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding, given the chance, as white entrepreneurs are, but they don’t have lawyers, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas,” Biden said.​
There are approximately 18.6 million millionaires in the US. Roughly 8% identify as black. If accurate, that would mean there are nearly 1.5 million black millionaires. There are at least 7 black billionaires.
One wonders how this is possible without black people having lawyers or accountants.
This is sheer idiocy. Biden’s lame logorrhea has gotten considerable pushback. Civil rights Attorney Leo Terrell minced no words:
Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell said Wednesday that President Joe Biden offended African Americans when he told a crowd observing the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre that Black businessmen and women don’t have lawyers to represent them or their businesses.​
“Joe Biden, look at me! I’m Black. I’m a lawyer,” an outraged Terrell said on “Hannity.”​
“There are thousands of Black lawyers. This is insulting, this is offensive,” the Fox News contributor continued. “I’m Black. I’m a lawyer, 30 years as a lawyer, and here’s the other part that is so insulting. It makes an assumption, a racist assumption that Blacks only go to Black lawyers. I have Black clients, White clients, yellow clients…this guy plays the race card. Somebody needs to tell him he’s a racist.”​
This is called the bigotry of low expectations. Every now and then Biden opens his mouth and he exposes himself (sorry, Hunter) for what he really is. It’s another one of those “Had Trump said this…” moments. Had Trump said it the leftist press would have devoured him immediately. Now they simply sit with their thumbs up their asses and ask Biden which flavor ice cream is his favorite.

Comment:
Not only are black people smart enough to hire lawyers or accountants, including professors and journalists, black people are actually smart enough TO BE lawyers and accountants. Just ask Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Juan Williams, etc.....
The blacks who frequent this sight, i must agree with Joe Biteme. They are that stupid not to know how to do stuff, so need Groper Joe to take care of them..

3 Jun 2021 ~~ By Drjohn
biden-e1566835018218.jpg

Comment:
Thurgood Marshall!

White Democrats be like... blacks are to dumb to get lawyers or ID to vote.

Black Democrats be like... that's right, naggers be dumb

They will still vote for him because he has a D next to his name.

Forum List

Back