Day 40: Texas Rona Cases Continue to Fall

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Masks and shutdowns are worthless. Vindicated.
3F8B78D5-5266-4CCF-89F1-AACCD10B1F69.jpeg

Meanwhile in shutdowns and everyone wears a mask Michigan:
1618877675250.png

View attachment 481837

View attachment 481841

The 7-day new case average in Texas yesterday was 3374.

Two weeks ago it was 3002.

Seems like it is holding fairly steady. And that is still too many. Texas could see some major outbreaks soon.

Last edited:
And has this dumbass described how he will know he has such a sample in his possession?
Didnt read whole thing. I would think he would have someone or some institution at the ready

And has this dumbass described how he will know he has such a sample in his possession?
Didnt read whole thing. I would think he would have someone or some institution at the ready
I think otherwise, and think he has likely not thought that far into it. But how ironic that he would trust the very scientists he is implying are liars and frauds. The stupid....it....burns

I've seen an article saying it ain't a virus- because it hasn't been proven to be what is claimed-

View attachment 481837

View attachment 481841

Seems like it is holding fairly steady. And that is still too many. Texas could see some major outbreaks soon.
You said that 40 days ago.

I think otherwise, and think he has likely not thought that far into it. But how ironic that he would trust the very scientists he is implying are liars and frauds. The stupid....it....burns
Your science expert is a 16 year old Swede.

Your science expert is a 16 year old Swede.

Olympic volleyball team...

View attachment 481837

View attachment 481841

Not to mention the fact that testing is wayyyy down

View attachment 481837

View attachment 481841

Yeah, sure

Only if Biden let's the CCP spray an aerosol Covid again

View attachment 481837

View attachment 481841

Not to mention the fact that testing is wayyyy down
Healthy people don’t get tested.

Forum List

Back