Day 2: Oathbreakers enforce Curfew and attack Peacefully Assembled.

Are the Cops Oathbreakers?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
These Oathbreakers are Making War on the American People. They should be tried for treason.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/51464691

Hang_Traitors.png
[MENTION=31132]Lakhota[/MENTION] how's that dreamy Martial law working for ya?

Last edited:
Ha, fucking drama queen.

You should go loiter around in a neighborhood like Ferguson. Go to South Atlanta and hang out a while. I give it 30 minutes before you're screaming for a cop to come save your ass.

If they hadn't looted and rioted, there wouldn't be a need for a curfew.

BTW, the Supreme Court has held up lawful curfews all over the nation.

Ha, fucking drama queen.

You should go loiter around in a neighborhood like Ferguson. Go to South Atlanta and hang out a while. I give it 30 minutes before you're screaming for a cop to come save your ass.

Sounds like you're a pussy liberal whose allying himself with Big Gov before the storm. Aka -- Redcoat.

You got what you voted for.

The Supreme Court also upheld Dred Scot.

Last edited:
Ha, fucking drama queen.

Sounds like you're a pussy liberal whose allying himself with Big Gov before the storm. Aka -- Redcoat.

You got what you voted for.

The Supreme Court also upheld Dred Scot.

:badgrin:

Nope. Its just that I've worked some of the worst neighborhoods you could find in America, and have seen that there is an ugly, evil side of humanity that NOTHING except other strong men with weapons can contain. At times...that's what cops are for.

If these thugs were in your town looting chicken, liquor, hair weaves, car rims.....and NO ONE stopped them....eventually you'd have 10-20 showing up at your front door. And they'd happily kill you and rape any female in the home.

Luckily, our nation has strong men with guns who are willing to stop that shit before it comes to that. So that weak men like you can run around with your 2nd Amendment shit splattered on bumper stickers and pretend you'd be a tough guy in that scenario.

Must suck to think your ability to posture as a 2nd Amendment tough guy....pretty much is an illusion made possible only by OTHER men with guns who keep the real threats that would expose you .....away from you.:eusa_hand:

If these thugs were in your town looting chicken, liquor, hair weaves, car rims.....and NO ONE stopped them....eventually you'd have 10-20 showing up at your front door. And they'd happily kill you and rape any female in the home.

Luckily, our nation has strong men with guns who are willing to stop that shit before it comes to that. So that weak men like you can run around with your 2nd Amendment shit

It's because you Democrats disarmed blacks in their cities and towns that they cant' resist evil men. You just made a good case for AR-15s.

Day 2: Bunch of punks go out in curfew to incite trouble

Fixed it for ya.

And someone who doesn't have Parkinsons should hold the camera next time.

One bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch girl.................

The curfews are there because the hoolagins started looting and rioting................

The outcome will be decided by the courts on the wrongful shooting. That doesn't give them the right to loot and become criminals..............

The curfews are there because the hoolagins started looting and rioting................

The outcome will be decided by the courts on the wrongful shooting. That doesn't give them the right to loot and become criminals..............

There's looting and rioting because Democrats heavily restrict firearms there. Most people choose to not have a firearm at all in blue states/cities/towns because it's too legally complicated.

Democrats: Ban/limit/dissuade guns. Shit gets bad --- declare martial law.

There's looting and rioting because Democrats heavily restrict firearms there. Most people choose to not have a firearm at all in blue states/cities/towns because it's too legally complicated.

That is a catch 22 issue. If you blow away the looters then you are going to jail as well, and will probably lose your business anyway. Of course if someone threatened me and my family, at or not at the business I'd blow them away anyway.

The kid was a thug. Thug or not the officer screwed up. None of this justifies the crap that has happened since.

Forum List

Back