David Stockman gets it

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
David Stockman on the irrationality of Democrats, the deep state and the nothingness of Comey.

"This is a huge nothing-burger, but you don't take comfort from that. You get worried about that because the system is determined to unseat Donald Trump,"

"If the Senate can involve itself in something this groundless, it's just more hysteria about Russia-gate for which there is no evidence. If they can bog themselves down in this, then we have a dysfunctional, ungovernable situation in Washington,"

A 'horrendous storm' is set to hit stocks, and may drag the S&P down 34%, David Stockman says

Also, if you havent read his book "The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism" from a few years back I recommend it.

Last edited:
Oh what to do when what you touted as the beginning of the end for Trump turns out to be the end of your wacky conspiracy? You simply pivot and pretend thqat it was never important in the first place.

"Why are we focusing on who leaked what to whom, when our democracy is under siege?"

Haha. So now it doesn't matter what Comey had to say?

Forget Comey. The Real Story Is Russia’s War on America

So, one of the hardest of hard-core conservatives is running cover for Trump's crimes. Stop the presses.

Ahh there you are! I was wondering what happened to you. You seemed eager to spread insinuations that Russian puppeteers somehow controlled the US Election in 2016. And I asked you for examples.
I am sure it was an oversight that you never got back on that given how much you enjoy talking about it.

So could I ask you again for some examples of, say, "fake news"? Or any examples of Russians changing the election? These examples seem very hard to come by for some reason. Thanks.

Here is how the Washington Post explained it before they got their "muh russians" marching orders.

"Voter scorn for status quo propels upset of Clinton". Sounds pretty much like what happened. A huge defeat for the elites.

trump victory.jpg

Stockman has been predicting the end of the world for stocks since 1999.

Yes he has. And it is the nature of these things that if he says it long enough he will eventually be right :)

As for as the political situation he has an astute point here except for one thing...the Democrats need have no part in governing. I will agree with him that they are irrational and they and the deep state want to take our President down or, failing that, block all governing. But I do not agree with him that this is bad for the country. The Democrats were beaten in the House, Senate, White House and State races. They can be ignored. They are beaten too bad to be able to ether stop or to start anything without Republican acquiescence . And what could be better for the economy than hobbled Democrats?
Now is the time to let them display their harmless lunacy for everyone to see. And also to watch and hold to account Republicans as their natural cowardice begins to reemerge.

So, one of the hardest of hard-core conservatives is running cover for Trump's crimes. Stop the presses.

So maybe I missed something...what crime did Comey expose that Stockman is covering? I thought he was right..it was a big "nothing burger" and turns out Trump was never a target. Right?
So what is Stockman covering again?

I think this is about the only thing that really did come out. Am I right?

comey.jpg

Ahh there you are! I was wondering what happened to you.

The feeling was not mutual. I had no recollection of you. But that's expected. I make so many Trump-snowflakes cry, I can't possibly remember them all. Interestingly, the snowflakes all seem to remember me. I suppose the butthurt they feel is memorable.

You seemed eager to spread insinuations that Russian puppeteers somehow controlled the US Election in 2016.

I checked back to the post you're referencing. You asked me for an example of a political video with a robot voice. As the OP has such an example, I ignored your trolling. I mean, you had the answer you wanted, but you pretended you didn't. And then you made up a whopper about what I supposedly thought.

And I asked you for examples. I am sure it was an oversight that you never got back on that given how much you enjoy talking about it.

I thought I was doing you a favor there, not highlighting your request for info that had already been given in the OP. And this is what I get for being nice.

So could I ask you again for some examples of, say, "fake news"?

Breitbart or Alex Jones, for example, or anything Trump tweets. Do keep up with the basics, eh?

Or any examples of Russians changing the election? These examples seem very hard to come by for some reason. Thanks.

Why do you think the Russians changed the election? If you're going to make such accusations, you should back them up. Me, I leave it up to our intelligence agencies.

We do get it. You can't argue against what any liberal actually says, so you argue against what you wish they'd said. Typical Trump-snowflake sleaze. You're nothing unusual. You'll have to up your sleaze game to stand out from the rest of the cowardly authoritarian-followers.

Ahh there you are! I was wondering what happened to you.

The feeling was not mutual. I had no recollection of you. But that's expected. I make so many Trump-snowflakes cry, I can't possibly remember them all. Interestingly, the snowflakes all seem to remember me. I suppose the butthurt they feel is memorable.

You seemed eager to spread insinuations that Russian puppeteers somehow controlled the US Election in 2016.

I checked back to the post you're referencing. You asked me for an example of a political video with a robot voice. As the OP has such an example, I ignored your trolling. I mean, you had the answer you wanted, but you pretended you didn't. And then you made up a whopper about what I supposedly thought.

And I asked you for examples. I am sure it was an oversight that you never got back on that given how much you enjoy talking about it.

I thought I was doing you a favor there, not highlighting your request for info that had already been given in the OP. And this is what I get for being nice.

So could I ask you again for some examples of, say, "fake news"?

Breitbart or Alex Jones, for example, or anything Trump tweets. Do keep up with the basics, eh?

Or any examples of Russians changing the election? These examples seem very hard to come by for some reason. Thanks.

Why do you think the Russians changed the election? If you're going to make such accusations, you should back them up. Me, I leave it up to our intelligence agencies.

We do get it. You can't argue against what any liberal actually says, so you argue against what you wish they'd said. Typical Trump-snowflake sleaze. You're nothing unusual. You'll have to up your sleaze game to stand out from the rest of the cowardly authoritarian-followers.

So basically you answered "Oh yeah they are there...over there".

Ill ask again.

Give me an example of a "fake news story" which you think fooled Americans and turned Hillary voters into Trump voters. Just one.

russians.jpg

Last edited:

So now you have decided to lie. Did you forget and think you were among tiny brained liberals who wouldnt question you? Not a good idea to lie when the evidence is sitting right there for everyone to see.

When a political video uses a robot voice, it's usually because the person who made it doesn't want to reveal their heavy Russian accent.

So, nice try with the Russian propaganda video.

Oh it "usually" is? LOL. Come across those sneaky behind-the-scenes Russian puppeteers before or is this speculation?
Where can I hear one of these Slavic masterminds with a heavy accent making a robot voice? That would be interesting.

I did not, as you and everyone can see, ask for a "political video with a robot voice". I asked (1) if you had ever come across these sneaky men-behind-the-curtain and (2) where I could see such evidence of men with "heavy russian accents" making such videos.
Exposing you feels like trolling to you I'm sure. Nevertheless..the question was plain. Do you have any such evidence or did you just make it up?

Lets save you the trouble and go with "just made it up". Maybe the Russians made you do it?

What you said was...russians with heavy accents were making videos with robotic voices. Oooh. Sinister. Any UFO sightings you would care to share?

And you really don't grasp what a loon you sound like with these fears you have of Boris and Natasha rubbing their hands and making videos...with robot voices...to fool gullible Americans...who would love Hillary if only they hadn't been so fooled?

Wow. Three posts in row crying about me? You're seriously butthurt. What can I say. I have a talent for inflicting pain on the snowflakes.

What you said was...russians with heavy accents were making videos with robotic voices. Oooh. Sinister. Any UFO sightings you would care to share?

So, do you understand how unhinged and butthurt you sound? In case you don't, I just told you.

And you really don't grasp what a loon you sound like with these fears you have of Boris and Natasha rubbing their hands and making videos...with robot voices...to fool gullible Americans...who would love Hillary if only they hadn't been so fooled?

Apparently, you don't understand. Oh well, more fun for us.

You should probably get some rest now, so I'll leave you alone.

Wow. Three posts in row crying about me? You're seriously butthurt. What can I say. I have a talent for inflicting pain on the snowflakes.

So, do you understand how unhinged and butthurt you sound? In case you don't, I just told you.

Apparently, you don't understand. Oh well, more fun for us.

You should probably get some rest now, so I'll leave you alone.

You arent having fun mamooth. You are being humiliated. You are just too dumb to know.

David Stockman on the irrationality of Democrats, the deep state and the nothingness of Comey.

"This is a huge nothing-burger, but you don't take comfort from that. You get worried about that because the system is determined to unseat Donald Trump,"

"If the Senate can involve itself in something this groundless, it's just more hysteria about Russia-gate for which there is no evidence. If they can bog themselves down in this, then we have a dysfunctional, ungovernable situation in Washington,"

A 'horrendous storm' is set to hit stocks, and may drag the S&P down 34%, David Stockman says

Also, if you havent read his book "The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism" from a few years back I recommend it.
and here we are in 2019.

David in his last few years has been a bit - uhm shall we be kind - nuts (from June 2017 -he warns, the country could see a government shutdown in a matter of months. )

Stockman believes the S&P 500 could easily fall to 1,600, about a 34 percent drop from current levels. He's made similar calls like this in the past, but they haven't materialized.

So if you claim something enough times over the years it will finally look like a psychic ability

Does anyone else remember Jeane Dixon?

Forum List

Back