David Duke / Steve Scalise Lousiana Timeline....

Ok,Ok.....Go on back and listen to fox. Obviously that's the only source you believe. Just don't get excited and let your tinfoil slide off.

I actually never watch TV news.

I lean towards print.

Commentary on Fox leans right. The news is fluff - as it is on CNN.

MSNBC is idiocy.

Most leftists get their news from Comedy Central and the cartoon "Family Guy" anyway.

They may be racist but they aren't leaders in the House of Representatives. It doesn't even make a difference that a congressperson is or is not accused of being a racist, bigot, asshole or whatever. It counts when the party makes the person a leader and symbol of the party.
What about Obama?

What about him?

"the cambridge police acted stupidly" "The Ferguson police are racist" "if I had a son he would look like Trayvon"

need more?

I'm not sure who his son would look like, but the other two are correct.

no they are not. the police in cambridge were doing their jobs, the racist was the professor.
the ferguson cop was defending himself from a thug who had already tried to kill him.

Wake the fuck up!

They may be racist but they aren't leaders in the House of Representatives. It doesn't even make a difference that a congressperson is or is not accused of being a racist, bigot, asshole or whatever. It counts when the party makes the person a leader and symbol of the party.
What about Obama?

What about him?

"the cambridge police acted stupidly" "The Ferguson police are racist" "if I had a son he would look like Trayvon"

need more?

no they are not. the police in cambridge were doing their jobs, the racist was the professor.
the ferguson cop was defending himself from a thug who had already tried to kill him.

Wake the fuck up!

What did Gates do that was "racist"?

What about Obama?

What about him?

need more?

Wake the fuck up!

What did Gates do that was "racist"?

Hmm. No answer.
Nothing.
Zero.
Bupkis.
Buggerall.
Crickets.
The Void.
Blank, empty space.
Tabula Rasa.

I guess this is the answer. Thanks for uhhh, clearing that up.

Forum List

Back