David Duke Praises Trump For Remarks Defending Pro-Confederate Protesters

The trump supporters are all out chanting BLOOD AND SOIL while carrying their tiki torches..

No that was the Antifa who had a costume change the night before The Happening, on Friday they were dressed as You Know What and waving the You Know What flag and on Saturday half of them were Antifa in the open again.

They are two sides of the same coin and they are funded by the same organisations.
Liar. False equivalency.
There are not two sides of the same coin. I know you're compelled to carry Trump's water/ lies but they will be countered HERE.
I have yet heard you condemn the neonazis in any thread. Trump might get mad at you?

Unlike you I know WTF I'm talking about.

Why is this a political issue? President Trump can't prevent Duke from speaking anymore than Obama could prevent his pastor from making inflamiatory comments about the United States.

Why is this a political issue? President Trump can't prevent Duke from speaking anymore than Obama could prevent his pastor from making inflamiatory comments about the United States.

Duke: " Trump represents our values. He's going to take America back again." ( from brown people)

David Duke gives ringing endorsement to Keith Ellison for DNC chair

Can't believe it.. Duke has gone back to his original party endorsing Ellison! Wow, the DNC is in collusion with the kkk!
Washington Times? Lmao Get the fuck out of here with that trash.

Wow can't believe you're out of the loop. Sad!
Only far far right media you trump whores use.
You substitute truth for feel good moments..
Your cosmopolitan political opinions make me laugh and sad at the same time.

Did you hear trump today?

Imagine after today's dumpster fire the Trumpies are still standing with this loser..
Amazing.

Former top Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke praised President Donald Trump on Tuesday for his latest remarks regarding the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia over the weekend, which was organized ostensibly as a protest of the removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

Duke, in his praise of Trump, re-posted a video of the President wondering aloud if the removal of monuments to Confederate figures would end up with the removal of monuments dedicated to early American slaveholders, including Presidents George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

The video also included Trump saying not everyone at the rally on the side of white supremacists was a neo-Nazi or a white nationalist.

“You had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned, totally — but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay?” Trump said in the video re-posted by Duke. “And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.”

Disgraceful and Trump should resign right now.
Anyone hear the comrade disavow David Duke?
Me neither.
Can't upset his base.

Every past president that is still alive needs to come forward now and denounce Trump and advocate for him being declared unfit for office.

Forum List

Back